Knowledge to action, Secker against the grain

I say again, poor poor people who dole out £2500 for a weekend's course.

Imagine how excited and optimistic they'll be when they walk out of the seminar ready to take on the world.

Now imagine 3-6 months later when all those 'power profit strategies' that they've been taught just don't seem to deliver............

Fear not everyone as there WILL be a solution. You'll soon find that the original course you went on didn't give you ALL the details. But for £999 and £59 a month you'll be able to get the some new strategies and tactics, used by some of the 'hottest' traders on the planet to pull in the big bucks (no doubt for 25 mins of work a day).

But then 3-6 months later those elusive 'super profits' are sill hard to come by............

Fear not everyone because there's a solution and that's the 'super traders advanced superior profits seminar' but hurry up because this is limited to only 4 people per month because it's imperative that 'secrets' you'll be taught on thge courser don't get out to the mainstream. Oh, and the cost for this is only £1999 (borrow on your credit card is need be because it's a great investment).

But then 3-6 months later you're back to square on, the profits aren't flowing and you've suddenly realised that the markets are actually incredibly hard.........

Still, there IS a solution, private coaching by 'one the world's top traders'. Yes, for £3,000 you can be mentored by a trading guru (been in the market's for 18 months) but places are strickly limited.

And on and on it goes till you have nothing left and the seminar promotors have all your cash. Then you'll wish you listened to people on the message boards........

:LOL:

Wait a sec. :mad: What are you suggesting?? You'll be hearing from my lawyers once they've finished defending me against a lawsuit from a former student. What?

No need for legal action – I've already changed my mind.

I must admit I was sceptical at the beginning. What a big mistake!

I decided to give it a go last week and what a transformation!

It was money well spent (thank you for your support line – a bit on a steep side, but worth every penny). Now after 5 days I'm a successful trader and a consistent one as well. Of course I left my old job and not looking back. On Thursday I made £10000, on Friday £17500 – all this with starting capital of £1000.
Thank you for opening my eyes.(y)

PS My friends Tom, Dick and Harry achieved similar results after attending your course and they've become consistent as well.:clap:

It was money well spent (thank you for your support line – a bit on a steep side, but worth every penny). Now after 5 days I'm a successful trader and a consistent one as well. Of course I left my old job and not looking back. On Thursday I made £10000, on Friday £17500 – all this with starting capital of £1000.

PS My friends Tom, Dick and Harry achieved similar results after attending your course and they've become consistent as well.:clap:

For the benefit of the gullible may I point out that this is a wind up, not a real review, although it certainly looks just like one from Mr A in London.

I say again, poor poor people who dole out £2500 for a weekend's course.

Imagine how excited and optimistic they'll be when they walk out of the seminar ready to take on the world.

Now imagine 3-6 months later when all those 'power profit strategies' that they've been taught just don't seem to deliver............

Fear not everyone as there WILL be a solution. You'll soon find that the original course you went on didn't give you ALL the details. But for £999 and £59 a month you'll be able to get the some new strategies and tactics, used by some of the 'hottest' traders on the planet to pull in the big bucks (no doubt for 25 mins of work a day).

But then 3-6 months later those elusive 'super profits' are sill hard to come by............

Fear not everyone because there's a solution and that's the 'super traders advanced superior profits seminar' but hurry up because this is limited to only 4 people per month because it's imperative that 'secrets' you'll be taught on thge courser don't get out to the mainstream. Oh, and the cost for this is only £1999 (borrow on your credit card is need be because it's a great investment).

But then 3-6 months later you're back to square on, the profits aren't flowing and you've suddenly realised that the markets are actually incredibly hard.........

Still, there IS a solution, private coaching by 'one the world's top traders'. Yes, for £3,000 you can be mentored by a trading guru (been in the market's for 18 months) but places are strickly limited.

And on and on it goes till you have nothing left and the seminar promotors have all your cash. Then you'll wish you listened to people on the message boards........

No flies on you buddy....fwiw I decided to pop along to a seminar in Liverpool a few months back, (nearest large city). Anyhow, filled in the form at the desk, described myself as a full time forex swing/daytrader. The guy asked me why I'd come? I floored him by replying can successful traders learn nothing from your courses? He didn't answer that directly but then asked what I thought was the most important aspect of trading...

"It's money management/position sizing, everything else is noise given that to adopt correct MM your psyche must have been honed correctly by market participation...practice..."endex of discussion as he slimed away...

There's probably a bunch of us on 'ere that could do a better and far more honest approach to this seminar/course bo11ox. A weekender in a city such as Manchester or Lpool, followed by Monday morning live trading session together with the trader/s for 800 quid all in including hotel/meals, a ticket for the match and a free £150 off a spread-betting firm .. :)

No flies on you buddy....fwiw I decided to pop along to a seminar in Liverpool a few months back, (nearest large city). Anyhow, filled in the form at the desk, described myself as a full time forex swing/daytrader. The guy asked me why I'd come? I floored him by replying can successful traders learn nothing from your courses? He didn't answer that directly but then asked what I thought was the most important aspect of trading...

"It's money management/position sizing, everything else is noise given that to adopt correct MM your psyche must have been honed correctly by market participation...practice..."endex of discussion as he slimed away...

There's probably a bunch of us on 'ere that could do a better and far more honest approach to this seminar/course bo11ox. A weekender in a city such as Manchester or Lpool, followed by Monday morning live trading session together with the trader/s for 800 quid all in including hotel/meals, a ticket for the match and a free £150 off a spread-betting firm .. :)

Depends if its Anfield or Goodison,

I acknowledge that he runs free Seminars (one of which i attended last week). some of his minions may lack the clarity and accuracy to give the right information. I presume they are commission based and may use unfair tactics to get the sales.

I was approached a while back by an individual who worked for one of these large outfits as one of the "minions" (I'm not revealing which one). At the time he said he still had a problem translating what he knew into consistent profitability.

I'm not making any statement as to the benefit of this particular course (this was a minion not a course instructor) but just adding my 2 cents into the mix.

See. The Forex Ninja Sword (or whatever I called it) works a treat!

I'm going to use your testimonial on my page. I just did.

I'm rather tired today, after all that parting last night.

Bloggs brothers (Joe and Fred) threw a really wild party after getting their first million.

Suffice to say, they attended your seminar 3 months ago.:clap:

I remember them. Didn't they once own a jeans company?

No it's nothing to do with them.

These ones were poor guys. They were straggling, working hard and going nowhere.:(

One day everything changed, they met Harry and he told them about your system. After attending your seminar they became successful and consistent traders in three days (using all the trading knowledge you passed to them in your generous way). :)

Now they are looking for a nice house, but as prices in London are too high they've decided to trade some more so they can buy a nice one. They reckon they need more time – at least 6 months of good consistency for a nice house. Also they plan to get a nice holiday home, a yacht etc., but that may take a year or so.

So they realized importance of being patient.:smart:

Last edited:
Patient? I think they attended the advanced class that you haven't signed up yet for. It's all about chasing the market.

Patient? I think they attended the advanced class that you haven't signed up yet for. It's all about chasing the market.

Oh, no! Non paying customers now know about the secret – chasing the market.
It's good you haven't mentioned no stop with averaging down system.

Oh, no! Non paying customers now know about the secret – chasing the market.
It's good you haven't mentioned no stop with averaging down system.

Here's something for you, a millionaire calculator, it works out how long it will take you to become a millionaire. It says if I start trading the ES with $1000 and a $500 margin requirement then I'll be a millionaire in 41 days if I make 2 points per day. This should be compulsory reading for any £3000 weekend course.

http://www.mypivots.com/calculators/day-trader-millionaire-calculator.aspx

Here's something for you, a millionaire calculator, it works Knowledge to Action is a rip off. I am spammed to death with rubbish in my inbox. God knows how Secker is allowed to openly rip people off. Avid like 12 plagues.......... rout how long it will take you to become a millionaire. It says if I start trading the ES with $1000 and a $500 margin requirement then I'll be a millionaire in 41 days if I make 2 points per day. This should be compulsory reading for any £3000 weekend course.

http://www.mypivots.com/calculators/day-trader-millionaire-calculator.aspx

Avoid. A rip off.