K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

Last Friday sent the EUR/USD pair to lower levels and today is staying in muted mode. Anyway Friday’s low at 1.1044 is within the supposed sideway range. Any possible euro bears’ efforts will run across the key resistance at 1.12 area.

The pair continue to range, upside seems limited around 1.1100 level and on the downside immediately support level can be found at 1.1045.

During yesterday’s session the EUR/USD remained close to unchanged and was trading within a narrow range. At the end of the session the euro managed to add just 7 pips to close at 1.1087.
Still the negative sentiment prevails. Support is seent at 1.1045 and resistance is located at 1.335.

The EUR/USD is trading slightly unchanged since yesterday's session gravitating towards the 1.1077level. With the latest NFP reports the pair lost some of its gains, but now when it rests on the 200SMA for a third consecutive day, things may change.

The US mixes data released this morning pushed the euro slightly higher against the US dollar. The EUR/USD pair managed to escape from the two week low at 1.1043 to currently trade at 1.1113.

The euro recorded moderate growth during yesterday's session after trading in a narrow range on Monday. EUR/USD pushed higher with 28 pips to 1.1115. RSI is in positive trend and support the bulls. If the pair climb above the 50-day MA at 1.1140, next target is 1.1160.

EUR/USD is up on technicals reaching a high of 1.1155 and currently trading at 1.1147. The pair has yet to attempt to reach first resistance at 1.12. On the other hand, first support is seen at last low.

EUR/USD went even higher today reaching 1.1190. The pair is now 1.1177 and no major news are expected today, suggesting that price may continue trading around 1.1160-1.1180.

There is a bearish trend developing on eurusd pair.

eurusd.jpg

I agree, there is a hammer and an inverted hammer candlestick above the support at 1.1140 which coincides with (MA)89 on the one-hour time-frame. EUR/USD will likely start moving to the upside towards the resistance at 1.1170.

EUR/USD recorded a day in the red today after making a high of 1.1192 and going down to a low of 1.1140. No major news for today so we might see a calm and well-behaved pair. First support zone 1.1080, first resistance zone 1.1200.

Upside is limited at 1.1220/30 zone, the pair is currently between 1.1100 and 1.1220/30, as long as it failed to break on the upside resistance zone, the range probably continue.

The euro rose against the dollar on Friday. By the end of trading session EUR/USD was traded at 1.1161, gaining 0.21%. I believe that the support is now located at the level of 1.1067, Tuesday's low, and resistance is likely to be at the level of 1.1221 - a maximum of Friday's trading.

The pair is passing minor upward correction. The best entry for shorts is 1.1200, with a target level of 1.1043. I do not expect a trend reversal due to a significant difference between the directions of the ECB and the Fed's policy. The outlook for the pair is still negative and shorts are more logical.