K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

Eurusd

The EURUSD breaks above the 200 day EMA, but it may find difficulty in breaking above the 1.1200 level.

Euro recorded successful session against the US dollar on Friday. Thus the single currency recovered from losses in the previous session and neared the resistance at 1.1219. If bullish sentiment continue to dominate, it will be broken soon. The session on Friday opened at 1.0972 and the the euro gained 205 pips to the end of the session. In early trading hours the trend was neutral, but the direction was changed in the afternoon and the pair reached intraday high at 1.1196.

The EUR/USD is trading higher since Wednesday last week when the FED decided not to raise the interest rate. The pair went from 1.0961 to a high of 1.1197 in less than three days. today the pair is trading at 1.1175 as the trend is looking slightly exhausted.

EUR/USD retraced from the resistance at 1.1200 and reached 1.1160, which is (MA)89 on the daily time frame, but the pair will likely continue moving to the upside and test 1.1200 once again. A breakout above that level will probably lead to a further move to the upside towards 1.1230.

the EUR is dead, been dead PA wise for long time.

arbitraged to death HFT

used to be THE currency pair..no more

i'm switching to CABLE

i'm long EUR..you know what..

i'm getting out, and i'll never trade you again

lets test fridays high of11200..reassess ...who will get hurt?

am i talking my book, yes

The pair is in the consolidation mood, very tight range. Support level can be found at 1.1150 and on the upside 1.120 is still a strong resistance level. Market attention will turn to the RBA this Tuesday and the BOE on Thursday.

the pair starting to move now, thx for nothing EUR. when i get out i'm done with this pair/

my go to pairs going forward are: the cable & the loonie(y)

The pair consolidates gains after fresh high, bullish momentum is likely to continue as long as the pair stays above 1.1200 region. Next resistance level can be found around 1.1235/50 zone.

The single currency justified the positive expectations and continued the positive momentum from the last week. As a result, EUR/USD broke the first resistance at 1.1219, and the session closed around these levels.

The EUR/USD is trading somewhat lower in today's session after yesterday's high of 1.1233. The pair is now 1.1211. No fundamentals are expected today. On Friday, however, the NFP and unemployment will be the most anticipated event of the month.