K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

Better US data sent the pair below 1.0900 level, but downside movement has been limited. Eur/Usd is back to 1.09 zone again.

Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! According to Deutsche Bank in the 2006 the rates will go to 0.9500.

EURUSD.jpg

Would anyone be able to advise on the possibility of the EUR/USD going down in the new year. As looking at the daily chart, it looks like the last 3 days trading have formed a resistance level.

Regards Pari.

Those big names such as Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank still see parity in sight in 2016.

MY EU view

Following is my view on EUR usd for this week, let me see if this works.
Based on S/R and supply demand

attachment.php

Attachments

• EURUSDH4.png
    EURUSDH4.png
    26 KB · Views: 797
Euro/dollar was hesitant last week. Signals are neutral in the short term, probably with slight bullish signals for testing 1.1060. A clear break and daily close above that level could trigger further bullish pressure testing the trend line resistance at 1.1150 - 1.1180, which is a good place for a short position with tight stop loss.

Thank you all,

Holding a short from 10872 and looking for a drop over the next couple of days.

Regards Pari.

I too think that EUR/USD is bound for the downside, but it's likely it will continue climbing for a little while longer until it reaches 1.1040 at best before it starts plunging again.

The EUR/USD tried to climb today but rebound from Fibonacci 1.0993 and i see no interesting news this week. Strong buy in the market today.

EUR/USd is trading around the open price I think it is normal as it is still the holiday season I doubt much volatility will be on the pair

The pair is consolidating just below 1.100, the level seems to be a strong psychological resistance level, break above it would lead to next target 1.1045/55 zone.