K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

1.0800 proved to be too strong a support for it to break below this week, but I think next week we'll see a further move to the downside towards 1.0785, perhaps even 1.0700.

The pair losses limited by the 1.0800 level, downside movement may continue.

EUR/USD has shown a progress on Friday and thus broke a three-day losing streak. However, the single currency reported negative week,for which mostly contributed the tightening of stimulus by the Fed on Wednesday. Overall EUR/USD rose 50 pips for the day, but lost over 110 pips for the week to 1.0872. In short term the negative outlook prevail, but for a continuing decline is needed overcoming the levels at 1.0805.

On Friday session the EURUSD rose but and closed in the green, near the high of the day but closed within previous day range, suggesting that the pair turn into a consolidation mode.

The 50-day moving average is acting as a dynamic support and held the price on Friday and until we see a close below it we should stick with the bullish guns.

The key levels to watch are: the 10-day moving average at 1.0913 (resistance), the 1.0900 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.0817 (support), 1.0819 (support) and 1.0703 (support).

The pair losses limited by the 1.0800 level, downside movement may continue.

The pair might move to the downside again but with the way things are going that will probably happen after the end of the holidays. Until then we'll probably see just range.

EUR/USD is struggling against the resistance levels 1.0930, I don't think with the Holidays coming there will be much volatility.

Eurusd

The EURUSD consolidating above the 1.0900 level, it could be direction less until the GDP numbers come out from the US.

The euro recorded a second consecutive winning session against the dollar on Monday and added nearly 60 pips to a closing price of 1.0913. Session peak was reached at 1.0938, while the lowest point was marked at the level of 1.0847. Positive attitudes in the short term gradually prevail for which contributes the confirmed break of 1.0900. For continuing growth is necessary to overcome the 50-period average, as a key objective is the 1.0995.

Yesterday the EURUSD rose with a wide range and close near the high of the day, in addition closed above the previous day high, all suggesting that the bulls took control.

The 10-day moving average is acting as a dynamic resistance and held the price on yesterday session and a close above it may bring more bulls to the table.

The key levels to watch are: the 200-day moving average at 1.1077 (resistance), the 10-day moving average at 1.0916 (resistance), the 1.0900 (support), the 50-day moving average at 1.0816 (support) and 1.0819 (support).

EUR/USD is struggling against the resistance levels 1.0930, I don't think with the Holidays coming there will be much volatility.

I think that the pair will break above 1.0930, but I doubt it will rise above 1.1000 before the end of the holidays.

EUR/USD is climbing for the 3rd day and next resistance level is 1.0991, Anyway I dont think I will open a position before the holiday season.

Level 1.100 in sight, the pair's short-term bullish tone remains, let's see 1.100 level will hold until the holidays.

1.1000 is gonna be tough to reach for the EUR/USD this week but i still believe that the bullish trend is stronger.

I think that EUR/USD asset will go down.
38TmEhW.png

During the first day of the week the single currency presented excellent against the major currencies on a day poor in important economic data.
Trade volumes are expected to remain low this week due to the upcoming holidays.

EURUSD.jpg

Yesterday the EURUSD rose with a wide range and closed in the middle of the daily range, in addition closed above the previous day high, all suggesting a week bullish momentum.

The pair closed above 10-day moving average that is now acting as a dynamic support and should hold or even push the price up.

The key levels to watch are: the 200-day moving average at 1.1076 (resistance), the 10-day moving average at 1.0913 (support), the 1.0900 (support) and 1.0819 (support).

The single currency recorded an increase against the dollar for a third day on Tuesday, adding nearly 40 pips to a closing price of 1.0955. The pair marked a one-week high at 1.0983, while the lowest point was reached at 1.0902. The price went above the average values, while the index of relative strength remains in favor of the bulls. Immediate goal appears to be psychological barrier at 1.1000.

The pair couldn't even reach 1.1000 before it bounced off the resistance at 1.0883 and moved to the downside again. I expect it will fall back to 1.0900.

Last edited:
Eurusd

As expected, the EURUSD continues oscillating around the 1.0900 level. No clear direction yet, maybe until next year.