It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riding cable down for a short from 7835.

Quite a bit more left imo

763 needs to break then free fall

Hi all

If you are keen on this chat please send me a private message with your preferred username and i will send you the link.

There are a few guys in there already.

My name is FXGorilla...

Cheers
D

Hi

If you have any questions you can always private message me in the chat room and i will answer for u.

D

Although I don't trade with you guys I follow my own setups
I would like to say that you guys are doing a great job It reminds me of the old days of T2W when little communities were formed.

Well done keep up the good work!

Although I don't trade with you guys I follow my own setups
I would like to say that you guys are doing a great job It reminds me of the old days of T2W when little communities were formed.

Well done keep up the good work!

Hi Gamma

Thanks for your kind words... I made a bad call on USDJPY this morning but thats the way it goes...The large resistance held unortunately.

I have traded by myself for a long time and i have to say trading as a team is def the way forward. Its fun and above all we make more pips.

For anyone who wants to join our live chat please private message me with a username and i will forward you the link.

Have fun

D

Guys watch cable on break lower...Might be a few cheeky pips on break below figure.

Finally my GOLD is breaking down..

How many hours has that been ...hahaha.

Watch how it never broke the weekly pivot.

D

OK just got in from work and missed all the fun! Gonna try getting up for the early session soon but my gf will be thinking I'm up to something dodgy. Best to tell her it's just another woman/online illicit affair i reckon.

Hi Guys

This market is scaring me...

Here is a quick explanation of my 5 min chart.

960 my 4 hour 20ma
600 my 60min 50ma
240 my 60min 20ma
60 my 15min 20ma
20 my 5min 20
CCI 63
CCI 252
CCI 4

My 60min chart...

1200 my Day 50
480 my Day 20
200 my 4HR 50
80 my 4HR 20
50 my 60min 50
20 my 60min 20
CCI 84
CCI 5

This way i can basically look at two charts and get a strong idea of trends and entry points. The 60min shows me the trend and the 5min gets me in early enough for the move. I dont rely too much on the 5min but i make most of my trading decisions on the 60min with the 5 only as an entry. The 60min has been my king chart for years!!!

I look for crossovers on the CCI's and the MA's for support and resistance. As mentioned this has been developed over the years from my standard templates but i have worked with a close friend to get to this template and we do very well from it.

The 252 is key as well and i rarely trade against him unless i really fancy it.

Ok must run... Got a friend flying in from out of town.

D

Hi D

are all these moving averages Exponential, or should some be Simple MA's? If so, which are simple MA'S (on both charts)?

Cheers.

Really silly question here gentlemen but where is the chat room?

Hi

Ok i am off...Great day. Over 200 pips in the bank.

Please private message me if you would like to join the live chat..

Lots of pips to be made and lots of fun.

D

Hi

Ok i am off...Great day. Over 200 pips in the bank.

Please private message me if you would like to join the live chat..

Lots of pips to be made and lots of fun.

D

Well done Dan really enjoyed today...lets hear it for the pips!!
Jeev

Morning all

CRUDE and GOLD set up well for small shorts below pivot.

The only problem i have is that EURUSD is at the weekly S3 pivot, which means it has fallen a long way and a pullback will be around the corner.

However forgetting about fundamentals EURUSD, CABLE, OIL and GOLD are all set for shorts so far this am. Not that its huge USD strength but more EUR and GBP weakness.

Ok will be posting any trades in the live chat...If you want to be part of this please private message me.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.