Is this the beginning of a Bull market?

Is this a bull market?

• Yes

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Waiting for more info (please specify)

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
majority says No, majority of pros says it's a suckers rally, and MS, C, GS says it's just a dead cat bounce.

Therefore, it is the start of the bull rally.

yeh worst financial crisis since the great depression and the market just turns and everything is rosie again!...

Medium term bottom

Check these ETFs ( FAZ , FAS , SKF , SRS )

Attachments

• FAS.jpg
    FAS.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 143
  • FAZ.jpg
    FAZ.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 131
  • SKF.jpg
    SKF.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 149
  • SRS.jpg
    SRS.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 150
I think a bit more of a squeeze and then flop. But that's just me.
Umm, I mean that's what I think the market might do.:eek:

Whats with these equities?

First it was a bull trap, then a sucker rally, then a longer term retracement......

Are we in a bull market?

Forgetting the day to day noise of trading..most indices,not all, are still in a bear market...I define that to be that anyone going short on a break of range Dailies has at this point only been taking profits and as has not been forced to take losses.Some shorts of course in adding to positions have been stung by this point and have been forced to reduce their positions ,or close them entirely. However , virtually all of the ovesold sectors have been cleared and appear to be well on their way to an overbought point for shorts to come back in if the current rally continues which I think it will. Apparently this may well tie in nicely with the 'sell in May' and go away' ;)
Summary , secular bear market ,primary bear market,intermediate bear market rally but clearly if any next attempt at a leg down fails to break the current range low then you have a classic basing market.

Last edited: