Is this the beginning of a Bull market?

Is this a bull market?

• Yes

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Waiting for more info (please specify)

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
basically what you do is over offer sterling front month at 66, over bidding at 65, pretty much exclusively selling, then the 6s go and you scratch your 6s (better be quick here!) paying almost all your profits in commission.

That's how the short end of the money markets work.

With the long end you just average. It always comes back.

basically what you do is over offer sterling front month at 66, over bidding at 65, pretty much exclusively selling, then the 6s go and you scratch your 6s (better be quick here!) paying almost all your profits in commission.

i) LTCM
ii) there are other ways to trade it

I was following you up until "sterling", then I caught you again at "paying".

Are we in a bull market?

r u serious ?!

this is a "nerds rally" ....

Just made the mistake of watching Jim Cramer tonight ... quote:
"One of the things I have had great success with in my career was buying bottoms and this one was a great one with low risk", and "those on the sidelines are feeling real pain at being left out"

Ugghh

I thought Cramer was a pretty good indicator - just to the opposite of whatever he says, right?

bull mkt

It will sure feel this way if you work for Goldmine Sachs or JP Morgan - how is it the banks have " suddenly " seen a reversal in their fortunes..?

The public are gonna be saddled with tax hikes and a debt burden into the next millenium - and what do all these STOOPID bankers go and do - SIX MONTHS after receiving billions of government aid - AND tax payers cash "...

post record 1/4 profits and pay themselves billions MORE............ !!

where does it all end..?? :(