Is this Legal?

Originally Posted by scose-no-doubt
yes, goose but theirs not much point in getting so wound up about it is their? It's better to concentrate on were you're trading is going.

There" and "where"
'kin chaves....:whistling

Last edited:
You think?

I know this is the case (and so do one or two other clever bunnies I'm aquainted with :LOL:)

Eliminate the obvious approach of eroding an account through excessive transaction fees and the problem of designing a positive or negative expectancy system is practically the same thing.

Originally Posted by scose-no-doubt
yes, goose but theirs not much point in getting so wound up about it is their? It's better to concentrate on were you're trading is going.

There" and "where"
'kin chaves....:whistling

Neil, apparently the word "gullible" has been removed from the dictionary.

(Or is it a double bluff?!?!?)

Neil, apparently the word "gullible" has been removed from the dictionary.

(Or is it a double bluff?!?!?)

"chaves" or chavs?
hugo-chavez.jpg

Last edited:
Hello i know someone who works for a bank and his job is to monitor traders and make margin calls. after a conversation I then put this idea into his head

As he can see all the traders accounts and trade execuctions can he find a client that is consistent with trading and making a good return year in year out, can he set up his own trading account and then just copy the good traders positions?

is that leagl?

Banks dont allow personal trading. It's ok at other places, but its risky and probably not worth it, especially if they trade on information not available to the public.

Last edited: