is someone trading with Divisa Capital?

That screenshot of the platform showing the spreads looks awesome in respect of the tightdeals offered are fills always honored. What % are rejected roughly.

Oh and thanks for taking one for the team as the lab rat. Keep the post going to update on your experience with them as sometimes I feel like people only slag brokers off and any that do justify some praise do not get it which also means we do not get to find out any new gems.

moksha99,seem to be a russian platform, http://protrader.net/
Im thinking of making a list in here with all the questions,
and send it to them, let me know what you guys think about that.
all I know for now is they are registred under FSCL
which is a regulatory body in NZ,
you are right about safety,
I don't know yet how FSCL work but I will find out when I get the time.
I feel sorry for all these people looing their acounts,
the Fx industy is corrupt to the core:(
anyhow, it's never good to put all eggs in one basket.

".....moksha99This seems to be the new authority in NZ
http://www.fma.govt.nz/help-me-inves...ormed-choices/
Can't make out what happens to client money safety in case broker goes broke?..."

chrisbliss !

remember earlier i posted letter from newzeland trader

who reported that in may all nz brokers will have to get registered

could you ask divisa about this and the licence number( you are client not demotrader)?

and try to make clear how strong fma regulatory body is

and remember joseff cautioned us to go with divisa.......

(although he did not explain why)

and shaun12 pointed out very dubious location shown on google map......

and sonray 4000 defrauded clients reported by moksha99......

i guess all of them were satisfied till the last moment (as you are with divisa now)....

and my finding about "glorious" past of velocity4x

in this light it looks a derision to recommend to deposit up to 100k!

---------------

and about second basket....

both joseff and tradernumber7 endorsed finfx

and i'd like to add when i exchanged emails with finfx staff

they invited me to come to their office and look at everything myself

does not it say something?

get finfx demo compare it with live divisa and report please

wish many lucky trades to you

Divisa have cheaper commisions, the spreads are just as tight,
I know FInFX seems to be very good, I tested their demo my self,
and I am overall impressed with the spreads,
but they are very new in the market compared to Divisa who has been going strong since 1993,
FinFX is not older than a year tops, and are not registred to ANY regulators what I have understod,
Divisa kicks their butt twice on that.
I really can't understand why they are endorced over Divisa?
but they seem to be good and Im hoping maybe they will be registred in the future.
yeah I remember josef wrote that, I have been trying to get in touch with him
and even in private PM but no reply, maybe he is not around any more?
I will ask Divisa questions as soon as I got the list ready,
will be back:)

Divisa have cheaper commisions, the spreads are just as tight,
I know FInFX seems to be very good, I tested their demo my self,
and I am overall impressed with the spreads,
but they are very new in the market compared to Divisa who has been going strong since 1993,
FinFX is not older than a year tops, and are not registred to ANY regulators what I have understod,
Divisa kicks their butt twice on that.
I really can't understand why they are endorced over Divisa?
but they seem to be good and Im hoping maybe they will be registred in the future.
yeah I remember josef wrote that, I have been trying to get in touch with him
and even in private PM but no reply, maybe he is not around any more?
I will ask Divisa questions as soon as I got the list ready,
will be back:)

FinFX rebates according to account type:

0.45 pip per 1 standard lot traded on Mini accounts
0.15 pip per 1 standard lot traded on Normal accounts
$0.50 per 1 standard lot traded on ECN accounts

WHAT ABOUT DIVISA?

I had no idea about the rebates, thats very nice!
but how about reliability and money safety?
thats the one thing that concern people the most,
do they have segregated acounts?

I had no idea about the rebates, thats very nice!
but how about reliability and money safety?
thats the one thing that concern people the most,
do they have segregated acounts?

first look at my thread "finfx is it as good as it looks?"(trade2win)

second look at threads on forexfactory(use search)

third reliability of a broker is of utmost importance!

(why i am not comfortable with divisa)

month of may has passed but no clarity if divisa is regulated under new rules of newzeland

(and nothing new is on it's site )

fourth you are mistaken divisa can not exist for about two decades

it seems to me you confused the date when registry act (divisa is registered under)

got in force and the date of divisa foundation

and fifth you mentioned about another eggbasket

may be you can become double test rat?

Chriss,

You've made the best decision (in my opinion) that you could have made, given the alternatives offered in Retail FX.

I created a thread about this and listed Divisa Capital FX (DCFX) as one of the Retail Intermediaries that would trust with my own capital. Though I am not a retail trader anymore - I still retain about 5% of my capital in Retail FX, which happens to be my Divisa Capital FX trading account.

I did not want to mention that before - although I joined them early last year, because the very first time you post that you have an account somewhere, the T2W police start claiming that you are some kind of spy, or that you are selling services that don't exist. So, I am so glad that you posted that fact that you now trade with Divisa Capital FX, because that means that I was not the first to say so on T2W, therefore, I cannot be accused of selling DCFX services.

Yes, it is true. They have some the fastest trade execution that I have seen in Retail FX. Yes, it is true. They have some of the best spread conditions throughout the trading day in Retail FX. Yes, it is true. This is a financial services company that also understand technology and that is crucially important to you as a trader. And, yes - they are the only true Currenex Hub deployment in Retail FX that I know of anywhere in the world. Others do have Currenex, but they do not have a fully deployed Currenex STP/Hub, because most of them are not Currenex technology certified.

There Currenex implementation is the fastest that I've seen in Retail FX - bar none. Also, they do not hide their liquidity sources from you - they tell you who they are up front - you get to see it on their website. Customer services is outstanding, friendly, courteous, polite and helpful. And, they always follow-up with me directly, whenever I have a question that cannot be answered right away.

This is the only Retail FX Intermediary that I would consider trading with at this time, outside of CitiFX - because Citi, regardless of anything else, is a real Bank and that means that they have have a much higher regulatory standard to abide by than all other FCMs.

Congratulations, Chriss. I am glad you found them. Happy trading.

BTW - Chriss. I'm trying to get ProTrader to add Divisa Capital FX back to their list of connections, and to add CitiFX to their connections list for the first time. This way, as a Retail Trader, you get some Institutional quality features and functions. You would be able to have an account with Divisa and CitiFX, while accessing both accounts simultaneously and trading from a single platform into the liquidity of both sources. You also would get the ability to create currency cross pair index instruments, where you can assign the currency pairs of your choice to a Custom Index that you can execute trades against simultaneously base upon the cost basis allocation that you defined when you set-up the custom currency pair index.

It also has an Arbitrager (currently being debugged) and if you do have multiple trading accounts, you can connect through ProTrader to both accounts and configure the Arbitrager to scan two independent and dissimilar liquidity pools (say, CitiFX and Divisa Capital FX) searching for arbitrage moments. The Arbitrager will automatically execute the initial pending order once an Arb moment is found, and then it will automatically execute the reversal order to capture the profit from the Arb moment - all based on bid/ask differentials that you decide on as you select the currency pair combinations that you wish to Arb.

The folks at ProTrader do have some issues that they know they need to work through. But, I've communicated with Alex, many times in the past and recently and I know that he is committed to making that platform the best that it can be. If you take away some of the bug issues, ProTrader is by far the most flexible and trader friendly Retail platform anywhere on the planet - bar none. My biggest complaint, is that they selected the .Net environment, but that can be worked through with better optimization in future releases, which I know Alex is working on. I submitted a bug in one of their "Indicated Margin" output values and it was fixed in one week. ProTrader also has back-end integration with Barclays Capital and Saxo Bank, and they are growing the list as they get solid requests to do so. They dropped PT Multi-Station, but in hindsight, I think it gives their small firm more room to focus on the things that are important to their company and it allows them more freedom to focus on ProTrader.

So, to answer your question directly - yes, someone here does trade with DCFX.

So, from one DCFX trader to another - Welcome!

sorry but how can you praise a broker

which is not regulated

situated in california but registered in new zeland

headed by founder of velocity4x rated as scam by forexpeacearmy

and nontheless happens to be

"....the only true Currenex Hub deployment in Retail FX that I know of anywhere in the world."

(dukascopy mbtrading oanda interactivebrokers are children then?)

by this logic dbfx retail division (now sold) is just a baby in the cradle...

FSCL seems to have 100,000 cover but not clear if FX brokers are covered or only stock brokers?
Also Divisa says money stays in a UK bank!

Something not 100%

FSCL seems to have 100,000 cover but not clear if FX brokers are covered or only stock brokers?
Also Divisa says money stays in a UK bank!

Something not 100%

It does not matter where the money is technically but who they are regulated by and who in effect are the enforcers if everything goes t**ts up!!!

This is my main bugear about any FX broker when you cannot be certain that if they folded tomorrow you are uncertain you would get a single penny back!
Thats why for me it is critical they are regulated by some organisation and Divisa as
yet cannot confirm they are regulated by anyone. This concerns me greatly as Chrisbliss said they has been going since 1993 I think.

If this is the case why some nearly 20 years on are they still unregulated. Big question
and as yet still NOT!!

Sorry to p**s on the bonfire!!!

you are right and I totally agree with you,
these things are very important
I have sent an email to Divisa with a list of some questions about these things,
hopefully I can post them in here later when I get a reply,
it says on their webpage they been incorporated under the companies act 1993
registered with both the Financial Services Providers Register (FSPR)
and Financial Services Complaints LTD (FSCL).
these may well be very strong regulatory bodys in NZ
I have heard that a few times around the net but not sure yet.
anyway hoping to find out soon.

Complaints that FSCL deals with

What types of complaints do you look at?

We look at complaints about most financial services and products including:

•Foreign exchange

Typical complaints are:

•Misleading information or inappropriate advice.
•Suitability of product for the consumer\'s needs.
•Non-disclosure of fees and/or terms of the contract.
•Transaction disputes.

We are able to investigate claims for amounts up to $200,000, but can only require a participant to pay compensation up to $100,000.
We can also award compensation up to $500 for inconvenience.
Our terms of reference will give you more information about the types of complaints we can investigate.

To their credit they do subscribe to their dispute resolution service with FSCL however none of the reg bodies operate a goverment backed fund of 50k deposits as UK.

you are right and I totally agree with you,
these things are very important
I have sent an email to Divisa with a list of some questions about these things,
hopefully I can post them in here later when I get a reply,
it says on their webpage they been incorporated under the companies act 1993
registered with both the Financial Services Providers Register (FSPR)
and Financial Services Complaints LTD (FSCL).
these may well be very strong regulatory bodys in NZ
I have heard that a few times around the net but not sure yet.
anyway hoping to find out soon.

nice to see that our test rat is back live and kicking

and safe and sound (so far)

but it seems to me that chrissbliss is just overexcited

that his live acct works equal to demo

obviouse point that it is not normal not to get a licence of a regulatory body

for decades somehow escaped his attantion

practically it says divisa does not want to be supervised by anyone

very curious what sort of reply chriss will get from divisa (if at all)

wait for it with impatience

lucky trading to everyone!

Forex is not regulated in New Zealand, thats why many companies have rushed to establish themselves over there recently. What these forex brokers state on their website is actually their membership of some New Zealand financial organisations which are not regulators.

it's getting better!
I just got a positive email from Divisa,
they are in the process of registering with FMA now

it's getting better!
I just got a positive email from Divisa,
they are in the process of registering with FMA now

you ve received divisa reply....nice!

what else did it say?

as for "process of registering" my guess is

it is just marketing ploy

so to say "we are moving in this direction...."(well knowing they will never get to the point of destination )

and what about your first withdrawal? how did it work?

Als thats nice, I love low spreads,
and I have to agree they look good
but I got to tell you something about Finfx,
I have been monitoring them for some time on my demo acount I have with them,
and checking them out, because I think they look pretty darn good,
I noticed they are blocking trades during news!
I don't see why a ECN STP broker would block trades during news?
I don't know, but if the demo acounts
behave exactly the same as their ECN as they claimed,
then I dont want to touch Finfx even with rubber gloves.
I asked them in the chat,
is FinFX MT4 demo reflecting the real ECN enviroment? ansver is YES.
I hope Im wrong because we need good brokers.
please check this out for your self,
and don't just take my word for it.

what else did it say?

so to say "we are moving in this direction...."(well knowing they will never get to the point of destination )

I don't think it's a marketing ploy
since all brokers in NZ must register with FMA in the future
we just have to wait and see,
they will inform me when the registration is complete.

what else did it say?

Look at following response

Clear as MUD

They can;t answer a simple Question : Is there a gurantee fund in NZ (like FSA UK or SIPC USA or NGF Australia ( which covers not only stock brokers but futures and Fx brokers

1) FMA

We refer to your query about what happens to client funds where a foreign exchange broker goes out of business.

If a foreign exchange dealer becomes insolvent, whether client funds will be protected will depend on how the client funds have been handled. If the broker is an authorised futures dealer offering contracts which are regulated as futures contracts and it has complied with the Futures Industry (Client Funds) Regulations 1990, or the conditions of its authorisation, the client money should still be held in a segregated account for the benefit of clients. If an authorised futures dealer has failed to comply with its obligations, the FMA may be able to take action against the dealer, but would not necessarily be able to assist clients to recover lost funds.

However, if the broker is not an authorised futures dealer, it would not be required to have a client bank account. In this instance, the broker may have segregated account, and this may provide some protection to clients. However, such an account would not be regulated by the FMA. Some brokers in this situation will not have segregated accounts, in which case clients would have limited rights.

If you are considering dealing with a particular broker, we would be happy to advise what, if any, regulatory status that broker. If you have dealt with a broker and are having difficulties, we would be happy to look into the matter.

Regards

Hayden Best

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hayden Best | Solicitor | Financial Markets Authority
T: + 64 4 495 1681 | E: [email protected]

Level 8, Unisys House, 56 The Terrace, Wellington
PO Box 1179, Wellington 6140, New Zealand

www.fma.govt.nz

2) FSCL

No, we cannot disturb commercial decision making and investment decisions made by consumers.

FSCL exists to consider a dispute in the same way as a court, and so there must be some kind of wrongdoing by the broker which has caused the consumer financial loss.

If the consumer has simply invested money with the broker, and the broker has gone bust, then little can be done to recover the money, unless there has been a breach of law or good industry practice by the broker in losing the consumer’s money.

Regards,

Nick Mereu | Case Manager

cid:[email protected]

P: (04) 472 3725

F: (04) 472 3728

E: [email protected]

www.fscl.org.nz

It seems the only safer way to trade FX is trade exchange traded futures even then it s not clear if SIPC in USA covers futures brokers or not?
Australian Corporations Law , Client money safety won;pt protect you either ( NGF only covers ASx stock brokers)
Brokers like Interactive Brokers and Options Express are SIPC members but Doe sit cover the Futures and FX ( in case of IB) activity
DOES ANYBODY KNOW FOR SURE?