is someone trading with Divisa Capital?

Anyway Chrisbliss you were the orignal labrat for this Divisa post if I remember rightly can you please confirm your experience with them and for me confimr the following:
1 Speed of execution
2 Spreads
3 Cash transations - withdrawals
4 Customer Service
5 Regulation - any update.

Cheers

my experience has been fine with Divisa
I definitely regard them as one of the best brokers,
the only thing against them would be the regulation part.
and also that you can't trade micros,
so you need to have atleast 10000 US
if you are using the 2% money managment rules,
apparantly regulation is not needed in NZ,
there is no funny stuff with Divisa like requotes and stuff like that,
anyway not on their Currenex platform,
I can't speak for Metatrader because I don't use it.
you will be trading on the real interbank market with direct market access.
atleast with the Currenex software, Im not sure about MT4
because you must open a separate acount for Metatrader,
so you can't trade both platforms on the same acount.
why Im not really sure but I think it has to do with MT4
that it can't be used on the ECN,
so is MT4 on the interbank?
not sure but I don't think so,
and since that seems like it's not
the higher probability it is that Currenex is on interbank.

to ansver your questions,

1. very fast, no complaints
2. very tight spreads
3. deposit went fine, I didn't withdraw anything yet
4. I never needed to use their customer service besides something about their MT4 I wondered about and they replyed promptly.
5. I didn't hear anything about regulation yet, they said they will tell me when it went through, so I guess it's still on going?

Thanks.
Dont suppose you could post a screenshot of the platform just to show the market spreads they are offering. If you can that would be great.

Thanks.
Dont suppose you could post a screenshot of the platform just to show the market spreads they are offering. If you can that would be great.

Sure I can
spreads are variable and they constantly change,
they tend to be the lowest during the london session
because of the huge amount of money flowing into the market at that time,
they are good in New York session aswell, just a little higher,
they are at the highest peak at the Asian session,
I tend to avoid that time, usually there isn't much going on.
our Chinese friends are not moving a lot of volume unless it's the Yen it seems,
the other sessions are somewhere between the US and Asian.
if you wan't to see more of the platform you can just go to
their webpage and download a demo,
Im using the Currenex Viking, it's quite fast and the charting is ok.
I don't use MT4 so much but I understand they have a special one
which makes you able to enter trades with one click.
you might want to check it out if you like Metatrader.

the left picture is asian session
and the right is late london about 30 min before closing

I hope that helps

Attachments

• Asian session.jpg
    Asian session.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 262
  • Late London session.jpg
    Late London session.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
just wonder about the charts you posted.

are those the only charts you are provided with to trade live, pls?

those charts do not look like anything much for trading live, except that they do resemble spreadsheet at best--perhaps i am too ignorant. many spreadsheet and charts of that sort are very much subject to manipulation by brokers and friends, you know?

attached is a short video of some personal charts used to trade the u.s. markets.

hope you'll enjoy some parts at least, trading friends around the globe.

something happens here, t2w just won't allow the short video under 5 min to be posted here--see attachment.

if you like to see it anyway, pls email me: [email protected]

thx everyone and sorry.

Attachments

• t2w won't post, sorry.png
    t2w won't post, sorry.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 221
alright, i shall try to post a under 2 min video and see if it would be accepted, OK?

here it goes....

it appears that i need to change to a different format for it to be delivered to new zealand traders' different tastebuds.... LOL :clap:

the video is sped up about 16x to conserve space and to preserve your patience.

thx very much everyone for your time and long suffering toward my posts and all. good fortune in your trading and cheers.

Attachments

• 120410W 4prod 2min for new zealand traders.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
alright, i shall try to post a under 2 min video and see if it would be accepted, OK?

here it goes....

it appears that i need to change to a different format for it to be delivered to new zealand traders' different tastebuds.... LOL :clap:

the video is sped up about 16x to conserve space and to preserve your patience.

thx very much everyone for your time and long suffering toward my posts and all. good fortune in your trading and cheers.

to nakachalet:
video about what??? any explanations???

I have google mapped their address and if you look at their office knowing client funds are not protected then you must be mad to transfer anything substantial in terms of funds to the opposite side of the world without any substantial reputation/history that supports their credibility!!!

Everybody has access to Google Earth these days. When you run the Divisa Capital Group, LLC HQ address of: 311 S. Wacker Dr, Ste 5555, Chicago, IL 60606, United States

This is what you find:

do49w4.jpg

I'd say that being the tallest building adjacent to the Sears Tower Building in Chicago, just might qualify it as "substantial" enough.

Another view of 311 S. Wacker Dr.:

2aakknt.jpg

I only wish my office looked that good.

Hi,

3 months ago I chose Divisa Capital as my partner broker for my website. Why ? because they are the best MT4 broker in trading conditions and execution quality.
They are an official Currenex partner ( see the link below ), and they have the best spread / commission ( only $6 round trip each standard lot ) / and quality execution ( no requotes, fast AND FAIR fills, I mean you click to sell at 60 and sometimes you get 59 but you get 61 too).

Currenex | About Us - White Label Partners

The MT4 feed is exactly the same as the Currenex Standard platform feed.

If they were a bank in UK for example they would be the best MT4 forex broker around the world. But obviously being New Zeland based and regulated ( although with segregated client funds at Citi UK ) is a handicap. So I wouldn't open a $100k-$500k account with them for the moment but in my opinion they are fine to open $1-100k accounts.

I have made 2 small $3k withdrawals and no problem ( also I know that one of my followers has made a withdrawal too ).

Regards

I was the first to discussion DCFX on T2W a few years ago. Its amazing what the "search" function of a forum will uncover.

I listed them as my top Broker Picks for one year, and they made my top Broker Picks for a second year - all posted on this forum.

I had my production trading account with DCFX and grew it to greater than $300k. I took that $300k and went with BARX thereafter. I am not trading through FXAll.

My time at DCFX, contained zero Broker Drama. I've had small cash test accounts with DBFX and FXCM, to name a couple and each one of them produced nothing but dramatic times that I did not enjoy (DBFX was nothing more than FXCM with a bank's name behind it).

Ever since Dodd/Frank, DCFX won't take U.S. customers. Thus, my need to move to BARX and out of the Retail FX world. Technically, I could still trade with DCFX being a U.S. resident, but I'd have to get set-up as a Commercial Forex Account and I have no need to do that - as I am not a fund manager of third-party funds, nor am I a CFP or CFA offering "add-on" services to my clients - because I have no clients.

DCFX, is the best alternative to Retail Bucket Shops, if you happen to be residing outside the United States and are not subject to Dude/Frank, sorry - Dodd/Funk, sorry Barney/Flintstone, sorry - Dodd/Frank - destroyers of all things good in Retail FX.

Are orders sent to NZ first when trading through Divisa ? This would make it uninteresting for European traders.

Your trades are executed on the platform installed on your hdd.

Please read the "Client Agreement." Which client agreement? Any client agreement, they all should tell you where your trades are executed and how they are recorded for internal auditing purposes. If they don't, look for another intermediary.

WHY bother with any OTC product at all!

First word: Leverage
Second word: Data
Third word: Profits

You can hunt for a 0.05 cent equity options contract, hope and pray that you will find enough open interest and then hope and pray once against that the major index containing that ticker symbol move inline with the underlying price - then hope and pray once more that no adverse news comes out about the underlying company and then hope and pray a final time that the Theta on the overlying contract is not running too thin - THEN - you can ride that puppy up through $0.75 and net a 1,500% deal in one day. This is what got me hooked on Trading to begin with.

I had several of those 1,500% to 2,500% net gain days, but I was never able to replicate that on a daily basis as an Intra-Day Options Day Trader. But, it sure was fun doing it.

Of course, it was a lot less fun when things ran in reverse.

Picking that tasty looking Call Contract for $0.95, seeing that there was indeed enough open interest and that Theta Decay was not an issue, and then entering the position only to have the Index move in the opposite direction of the underlying stock and opposite to the direction of my trade signal - both at the same time. Down comes the underlying price (because some Analyst on Wall Street decided to pick his nose that day) and bingo, just like that - my Call Contracts were now worth $0.15, or an whopping 84.21% loss on the day. Do I hold and wait for a rebound, or do I go find a market to trade where I get the benefit of good leverage and technically driven market data?

I took the leverage and the technical market data of FX and never looked back.

That's why you trade Spot FX. You don't start making real money here, until you start trading bigger sizes. But, when you do, you are rewarded with significantly larger profits and you get market data that is ripe for Technical based trading systems and strategies, if you know what you are doing and why you are doing it.

FX data is some of the easiest to trade data out there. Some of the Commodity markets are the same in that regard, but typical equity market data driven off a typical equity exchange based system, is some of the most manipulated and technically unfriendly data you will find.

Trade the market because the data makes sense and reasonable profits can be made for the risk taken - not because you are in love with any particular kind of contract or instrument type, name or vintage.

There is no place for nostalgia in this business.

I was wondering if anyone heard about the NZ FMA regulation and if Divisa got it's regulation pushed through?

What does "pushed through" mean? What has to be pushed and why?

You guys have to read the Regulatory Authority Requirements for "Brokers" in the country of origin. You can't take it for granted that everything works the same way in all countries. In the case of New Zealand, sure, it is the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) that Regulates their public facing Financial Industry. However, the rules established for how "Brokers" are to be regulated, differ from the way other Financial Professionals are to be regulated in New Zealand.

First, in New Zealand, Brokers have "obligations" to uphold. One of those obligations is that they be registered with the Financial Services Providers Register, which they have designed as a Dispute Resolution framework (Scheme) for Clients of New Zealand Brokers. All Brokers must remain in compliance with their 2008 framework. Second, all New Zealand Brokers must comply with the "Conduct and Trust Accounting Obligations" under their Financial Advisers Act of 2008.

DCFX is indeed "registered." In New Zealand, a Brokering entity is required to comply with statutory regulations "at the level at which the business is carried on." That is the language taken directly from the New Zealand, Financial Markets Authority (FMA). DCFX, meets that "obligation" and there are no substantial complaints of any kind levied against DCFX.

New Zealand's Financial Markets Authority (FMA) Requirements for "Brokers."

New Zealand's Financial Services Provider Registration: Divisal Capital, LP. FSP#: FSP15201

Any dispute goes through:

Financial Services Complaints, Ltd. By the New Zealand Financial Services Providers Act of 2008.

Regulations are going to be different in every country. Customs, Courtesies, Standard Practices, Protocols and Procedures.

Last edited:
sorry. been away for a while.

to nakachalet:
video about what??? any explanations???

the posted video was about trading TF, GC, CL and 6E.

the first screen was TF or russell2000, the second screen was Gold, the third was Crude and the last screen was Eruo.

the video was taken live as the trades were entered. and you could see the progression of those trades before they were eventually closed out at the end of sixteen minutes but was spedup and condensed to only 2 minutes.

however, the video was sped up about 16 times, so it would conform to T2W requirements.

otherwise, it would be too long and would have taken up too much space here.

so keep that in mind, as you watch this video.

yes, it was an exciting day.

hope everyone is doing well. [email protected]

Last edited:
What does "pushed through" mean? What has to be pushed and why?

You guys have to read the Regulatory Authority Requirements for "Brokers" in the country of origin. You can't take it for granted that everything works the same way in all countries. In the case of New Zealand, sure, it is the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) that Regulates their public facing Financial Industry. However, the rules established for how "Brokers" are to be regulated, differ from the way other Financial Professionals are to be regulated in New Zealand.

First, in New Zealand, Brokers have "obligations" to uphold. One of those obligations is that they be registered with the Financial Services Providers Register, which they have designed as a Dispute Resolution framework (Scheme) for Clients of New Zealand Brokers. All Brokers must remain in compliance with their 2008 framework. Second, all New Zealand Brokers must comply with the "Conduct and Trust Accounting Obligations" under their Financial Advisers Act of 2008.

DCFX is indeed "registered." In New Zealand, a Brokering entity is required to comply with statutory regulations "at the level at which the business is carried on." That is the language taken directly from the New Zealand, Financial Markets Authority (FMA). DCFX, meets that "obligation" and there are no substantial complaints of any kind levied against DCFX.

New Zealand's Financial Markets Authority (FMA) Requirements for "Brokers."

New Zealand's Financial Services Provider Registration: Divisal Capital, LP. FSP#: FSP15201

Any dispute goes through:

Financial Services Complaints, Ltd. By the New Zealand Financial Services Providers Act of 2008.

Regulations are going to be different in every country. Customs, Courtesies, Standard Practices, Protocols and Procedures.

Your quotes indeed very informative about Divisa fx. Thanks a lot.