Is Day Trading DEAD?

Jimbo maybe so but i win every day and can trade better than any man alive on US =index.. and do shre my skills typos are common when still in market hours..dont be smug son,listen to what i say..

Gully said:
Jimbo maybe so but i win every day and can trade better than any man alive on US =index.. and do shre my skills typos are common when still in market hours..dont be smug son,listen to what i say..

I am not smug
I am not your son
I trade most days
I win and I lose some

But to win every day puts you on plain

Above me

Like Hot Air!

Gully said:
As Gully has sent me a PM but is refusing to receive any AND as he is still visiting the site, I'm going to post my reply to his PM here in the hope he will pick it up.

Gully said:
I am a trader not a linguist,dont mean to be rude but someone asked me to come to this forum which does deserve the same care as the folks who set it up

however thing outof the box surely someone of 64 that is so apparently arrogant about his trading skill and knowledge may just have something..

I have passed my simple signal over to 3 folk here and i will not be returning..chat rooms and real traders are two different worlds..

you wish to hear and see awesome daytrading which will hopefully put your mind away from the chat room tech claptrap,then you are welcome..if you can stand the arrogance of this ex brit..

the chosen folk will report how good or bad they find it BUT they will not give away the parameter only give the chart pictures where its so clearly catching every swing there is ...now work out :how can someone catch every swing there is on all markets and time frames...think and you may arrive at what i did..or dismiss it as another crank
Thanks but I don't 'do' chat-rooms and as for trading knowledge, I pick up what I can, where I can.

You just had (have?) all the hallmarks of being very much 'someone else' on a troll.

Although possible, it is hugely unlikely 'someone asked you to come to the forum' especially as all you have done is tease everyone with your 'simple signal' and how great it is.

I'm not having a go or being rude either, but if you have something to share - share. To do otherwise leads me, among others I am sure, to form an opinion of you of a quite different kind.

All this talk of the chosen folk we can do without. Arrogance is fine if there is an undeniable basis for it - we already have that in one of our members for whose guidance I will be eternally grateful. But you need to back it up buddy. Otherwise some might think your motives are other than simple or honest.

Originally PM'd to from Gully to GirlPower...

however thing outof the box surely someone of 64 that is so apparently arrogant about his trading skill and knowledge may just have something..

Indeed. You have.....

1) No hair

2) A bus pass

3) A deteriorating number of brain cells

4) Something in common with a Paul Macartney song

5) Not much else.

Go away. little man!

I think everyone's being a little tough on Gully. Whatever he's got - he's not giving it except to 'the invited' - and we're clearly not. So get on with your lives....

I'm just wondering why he ever bothered by here if that was all he had though.

On another issue - I input his post into my language translator software, and if you use the Hispanic/Hebrew setting - it makes cents.