Is anyone using Forex Rebellion?

the system

Will post a spreadsheet of hourly signals over the weekend that the system has given this week.

thanks for sharing (y) , could you wxplain little bit about the system ? is it trend following, is it ma cross system, what is so uniq in this system ? what is the overall gain till now and are you recommend buying it

eli

hi,
rebel is good system among others,trade entry is excellant,but it need multitime frame indicator.

Attachments

• rebel gbpusd.jpg
    rebel gbpusd.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 4,348
Forex Rebellion is worth to try on daily TF. Everything smaller ends with bad results.

hi,
rebel is good system among others,trade entry is excellant,but it need multitime frame indicator.

Vasude...how are u doing?...hope U are catching the pips from the trend...
I will like you to help me with the customised indicators you have added to your Fxrebellion template chart you pasted. I love them and I believe they will work well.

Vasude...how are u doing?...hope U are catching the pips from the trend...
I will like you to help me with the customised indicators you have added to your Fxrebellion template chart you pasted. I love them and I believe they will work well.

hi,
yes, i can get into right entry with this indicator,and also i like heiken ashi ,it will indicate when the market will change,fx rebel is nice it needs indicator,to avoid losing trade

hi,

Hi Vasude, I'm also using Forex Rebellion and quite happy with it overall. Your multi time frame indicator looks very interesting indeed. Is it possible to obtain a copy of it from you or elsewhere?
Many thanks in advance, Dervish.

hi,

i have attached the hull trend which is available in www.forex-tsd.com take the trade along with this indicator,you can avoid the losing trade

input are

period-30
method-3
price-0

Attachments

• trend_hull .mq4
    3.3 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:
I'm currently using Forex Rebellion with good results. The main problem with this system is that it is time consuming and pretty much tailored for a daytrader. I'm beginning to experiment with trailing stop indicators/ea's. So far Mauro's seems excellent...if I could only find instructions for it. Anybody knows of any good trailing indicator or more info about Mauro setup? Thank you. Dan

Attachments

• Mauro_Trailing.mq4
    16.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Hi guys,
After reading this thread it seemed the system was worth a look with the money back guarantee.
I will use this system and keep track of results in a spreadsheet. I'll post updates every 5 trades.
To begin with I am intending on using the 1:1 ratio and 2% per trade. I will try to trade currencies only when their relevant markets are busy however as I have other daily commitments I will not see the exact results as someone sitting in front of the charts for the whole day.

edit: I will use 1.5:1 ratio not 1:1

Last edited:
Just a note, after reading the manual and having a look at my charts it seems the main strength of this system are the entry signals. I think the exit signals (setting profit at 1:1 reward ratio) leave a lot to be desired.

I'm starting to get into this FR system and some of the signals seem to be inconsistent. If you are using the Trade Assistant, it will paint the latest recommended enter long or short vertical dotted-lines, but get replaced as new ones are recommended. I'm starting to put marks on the Charts on the Vertical Lines, so as not to loose the recommendations; therefore I can study the chart's history & determine under what circumstances is this system reliable. Hey Ingot, you should join-in, I was a long time fan of your Rainbows!
Dan

Shouldn't you just use your own entry level of +/- (long/short) a few pips of the high that triggered the signal?

Shouldn't you just use your own entry level of +/- (long/short) a few pips of the high that triggered the signal?

if you just go strickly by the manual, sometimes the trigger is set on the next candle or the same very large candle, thus you missed most of the action. Most important, just taking a look at the hit ratio, so far it looks like if you hit all by the manual, the win/loss ratio is only 65%. Adding a few rules, I managed to go to 85% on selected signals only, which is what I was looking for. Good system, shows promise on selected signals and modified SL?TP settings. Currently testing on 15 pairs. Dan

Could you give more info on the differences between your style and the manual?
I've so far traded five signals without much luck.

Date Pair Time Direction £pp Entry Risk/Reward P/L (£)
03/12/2009 GBPJPY 1315 Long 1.38 14655.5 40.1 -24.77
03/12/2009 GBPUSD 2330 Long 2.02 16560 27.2 -54.94
03/12/2009 USDCHF 2330 Short 2.99 9996 18.4 -55.02
03/12/2009 USDJPY 2345 Short 3.16 8820 17.4 54.98
07/12/2009 EURJPY 0115 Long 2.04 13423 26.4 -48.55

Summary:
5 trades, 1 winner, 4 losers (20% success rate)
P/L: -£128.30
Notes: 4 of 5 signals taken at stupid times
On average, at 2% risk per trade, I can expect a trade to lose me 0.94% of my account.

Haven't had the chance to use this system during normal trading hours and had hoped it worked during flatter hours.
Will try to only enter at proper hours from now on. Also halving my risk per trade.

The thing I'm noticing about this system is that a lot of the entry signals are good, there just needs to be a better way to determine when to exit than to use a 1:1 reward ratio as being able to catch slightly more of the move would end up making this system extremely profitable. I think one possibility is using the 5ema shifted by 5 periods as a trailing stop (or even a trailing stop itself)

Another tip: make a trade entry checklist. Just looking at it my latest losing trade was a bad trade and should not even have been entered. I'm more of a novice than I think.