Is anyone using Forex Rebellion?

signals coming thick and from the lastest close of the 15 minute candle.
Will try and post my results.............Sorry, concentrating on trying to act on signals and setting targets...............

Lesson learned. Don't try and watch too many pairs at once. I got about 6 signals, and have idea of what's going on !!!!!!!!!

4 trades made. Profits taken on 2 at 1:1 (should have probably let them run),2 trades currently still open, both slightly loss making at present.
Sorry for the lack on commentary, foolishly tried to monitor far too many things at once. Will cut my list down somewhat !!

thanks BM. Did those other two trades you mention ever come in profit and does this system have a TP that gives you levels on where to take profit?

Sorry, forgot to update. One has been stopped out, for half of the original risk, and the other is not doing much at present.
Haven't really got the hang of actually trading it yet. Seeing the signals is one thing, acting on them is another. Trying to let people know at the same time is almost impossible.
I will get better at though I'm sure

In terms of profit targets, it gives options. As I am only testing, I'm just trying the 1:1.
If the hit rate is as good as it claims, then 1:1 is fine. There are other options, and I'll try these once I've got a bit more comfortable with trading the system

Still practicing. Does seem pretty sucessful.
Will try and post live trades next week, now I know what I' doing

Sorry, should clarify things bit. When I say 1:1 will do, I mean it will do while testing the entry points of new system, while trading at the worst possible time, ie 7-11pm uk time.
I've been trying to nail the entry points, get this sorted and I'll sort out the exit. 1:1 is easy, hence I chose it.
Will try and post this week as we trade live.

Order has now been filled. We are in a trade.
Signal came from daily chart, so could be a while before we are out.
Lets hope its profitable

stop on gbpusd moved to breakeven, on hitting 1:1. Happy to let this one run and see where we go feom here.
UsdCad doing nothing at the minute

So, the gbpusd was stopped out while ago at breakeven, and the usdcad is currentlh in the region of 80 pips up.
Will move the stop on that one later this evening

Moving stop to breakeven on the USDCAD trade.
Think there might be more to go, but worst case is now no loss.

set 2 more orders last night. Will let you know if these get hit.
I think for the time bwing I will use the system as an end of day system. Once I have mastered this I will drop down to 4 hour time frame, and keep moving down from there.
The reality of it is that I am not a full time trader. This means the markets are doing nothing when I am able to actually sit in front of the screen.
So, new week, new approach. I will post daily signals on here and see how we go. At present we have one open trade, with a break even stop currently 100 or so pips in front.
I also have two pending orders, and I will let you know if these have been triggered.

Got filled at 1.0210 for a long position usdchf, and at 0.6740 for a long position on usdeur.
Still in usdcad

Moving stop on usdcad to 1.0620. Locks in a few points for us.
The other two positions are doing nothing at present. No new trades