Is anyone using Forex Rebellion?

The trades are now all moving in the right direction. Will adjust stops later tonight.
Did spot a couple of very nice trades of the hourly charts today as well. Will continue to post just daily signals for now though

hey black... don't know if this is much to ask, but from time to time could you post like a spreadsheet or something similar to sum up the trades? It can be weekly or monthly even it's just so a person can have a better general view of all trades instead of being scattered thru posts. good luck

very annoying. Looking back i should have taken the previous trade.
Listen guys, will go back and read the manual this weekend, and will post live hourly signals next week.
Should have ot cracked by then and see can see if forex rebellion works or not......?

I'm using forex rebillion system so far I have good results
image3.jpg

Show me the money!

I'm using forex rebillion system so far I have good results
image3.jpg

Hi Jaystefan - Noticed you just joined the forum today, so a very warm welcome to this great place of discussion, learning (sometimes spamming and lying) but always a place of great interest and enlightenment in many ways! :smart: :smart:

Good that your very first post you are supporting Forex Rebellion. Can you also post your results - either in tabular form, screenshot, or just call them as you go, as BM is doing?

That would be great - just the open/close/profitable pips would be enough.

I am really interested in this thread, for the following reason, notwithstanding that the system may work:

I have already searched Google for FR and found 400 sites applauding it, in the first 11 days since release.

So clearly FR had wide affiliate promotion organised a long time prior to release.

But just because of the "shock-and-awe" tactics used by the promoters (which btw is tantamount to fraud and dishonesty because they are claiming results which In my view are unlikely to have been generated/tested on live trading platforms by all 400 sites claiming the results) does not mean that FR is not a profitable system.

It does mean that there are a lot of promotional sites repeating hearsay by the parent affiliate. As for the claims that "Very little hype with this product unlike a lot of forex products that are hitting the market." well - you be the judge concerning what is and is not "hype".

It does also mean it is a profitable mechanism, to blanket the Forex Retail Market with advertising a new product in this way. And it does mean that if enough sites are claiming these profitable trades, then enough people will become believers and buy the method.

I noticed from your link that Russ Horn has a video of a live trade. The advertisement shows that he is using $1 per pip in the "closed" transactions' but in the live trade he did, he is trading $60 per pip.

Why is that I wonder? He was up around 17.4 pips for $1044 profit at one stage, according to the video. At the close of that trade, he "got stopped out for about 500 dollars worth and it's a good trade" so his "good trade" was about 8.3 pips. These are his words and the figures are from the video screenshot plus his words.

Also from the video I was able to read, with these old bifocal-assisted eyes, that he opened at 1.4609 and set a SL at 1.4631. That's a SL of 22 pips, which as he said, included a bit for the spread.

A $60 per pip that 22-pip SL would require $1320 margin deposit.

If that $1320 is 2% of his account, then he would need to be running $66,000 account.

A look at the figures showed he risked 22 pips to make 8.3 pips.

I won't draw any conclusions from that, because I do not know the strike rate or average drawdown and so on. But the proof is in the pudding. The very best way for us to see the benefits of this "Inside secret of the 3 phase strategy that revolutionised Forex Trading and kicks out money like a cash register!"

He goes on to say:

"You see, I believe that there is a great Forex hoax out there that is keeping guys like you and me from really making it big in the Forex world. I believe that too many snake oil salesmen and pumped up gurus have been peddling us lies for years.

Well, like it or not I am about to change that. I am about to reveal a simple to learn, easy to trade system that a complete newbie can learn in 25 minutes."

Now looking at what you get for USD$97 it would take a tad longer than 25 minutes for a complete newbie just to open the box and read through or view the Videos/DVD's. There is a great amount of educational material offered - impossible to read, set up and trade in 25 minutes, one would think.

In his post above - #66 BlackMonday says that he is going to go back and re-read the manual - hardly a 25 minutes setup for a newbie is it?

And to you, BlackMonday, I give you the highest credit I can for having the courage to post it as it happens - good on you. Honesty costs nothing - and as far as I am concerned, you are one trustworthy bloke.

Other things I noted from the advertisement at that link Jaystefan, are that other traders who did live trades for the page, were trading $20/pip on a $5000 account. Using a 20-pip SL that would equate to $400 risk or 8% of account. Depending on the strike rate and profit, runs of losses etc, thyat may or may not be too wise. I can't comment again.

Please do not take my scepticism too seriously - I do want to get to the bottom of these claims, and the only way is to take an honest look at the method, and post results as BlackMonday is doing. I highlighted inconsistencies in the promotion because it is bad form. telling newbies you can make $500 in a video, without disclosing he was trading $60 per pip, then showing an account where he traded 1 contract - well it is deceptive.

If they are deceptive in one thing - an important thing like profit - then the rest of the claims have to be examined as well.

I would much rather they promoted these things in terms of pips of profit, not dollars.

So far, BlackMonday retains 100% credibility with me, and 100% for having the courage to continue with his posting of live trades.

Can you please also do the same?

Thanks for vote of confidence. I don't claim to be great trader, but I'm glad I have some credability....
The 25 minute claim is funny one. I understood it in about that time, but trading it is always different to the theory.
What I am trying to do is simply trade what is taught, and try and make something from the method. I do suspect most people don't follow the system to the letter, but that is what I am trying to do.
I am looking at the gbpchf and gbpeur at present, on four hour charts. A few points lower on each and I will enter short positions.
As for spreadsheet, yep happy to do that....watch this space

Thanks BM, watching this thread with great interest.
Where have you put your stop on this trade?

Keep up the good work!

stops go either at the latest swing high, or a few points above one of the indicators that is used in the system. Will update with my stops shortly.
I know the gbpusd was pretty close to getting stopped out when I left work.......ll

Hi Jaystefan - Noticed you just joined the forum today, so a very warm welcome to this great place of discussion, learning (sometimes spamming and lying) but always a place of great interest and enlightenment in many ways! :smart: :smart:

Please do not take my scepticism too seriously - I do want to get to the bottom of these claims, and the only way is to take an honest look at the method, and post results as BlackMonday is doing. I highlighted inconsistencies in the promotion because it is bad form. telling newbies you can make $500 in a video, without disclosing he was trading $60 per pip, then showing an account where he traded 1 contract - well it is deceptive.

If they are deceptive in one thing - an important thing like profit - then the rest of the claims have to be examined as well.

I would much rather they promoted these things in terms of pips of profit, not dollars.

So far, BlackMonday retains 100% credibility with me, and 100% for having the courage to continue with his posting of live trades.

Can you please also do the same?

Ingot54,

I purchsed Rebellion just a few days ago. I am not going to manual trade because I don't have time sitting in front of the monitor. I just want to see what the buzz about this EA. So far I like it. Why don't you try it for yourself instead of relying on BM's updates. Rebellion does give alerts ahead of time and shows on the chart where the entry is supposed to be. If you have time to watch the market, you can get a better feel for this EA. It's a nice piece of work regardless of the claims. I hope the next version is automation.

some cracking signals coming throught this morning.
I am trying to post some of these signals from work, and therein lies the problem. The system needs mt4, as some of the indicators are none standard. It thought I had copied them exactly on my work system, but this appears not to be the case.
This system gives an alert when a trade set up is in the offing, but i can't use this is the office.
I'll figure out a way of sorting this out.
For the time being, please bear with me.......
Does anyone know if it is possible to download mt4 onto a nokia 5800? This wpuld be thperfect solution, and i can update accrurately on the hour every hour

very wide stops I know....
Just following the rules.......
I guess of a four hour chart you are in a trade for days rather than hours.
In terms of profit target, there are three or four suggested exits. A one to one, a one to one and a half, and following a moving average down.
Just trying to figure out which time frame works best for me.
The system is simple enough, but just need time tp bed it in.
With hindsight i should have got comfortable with it before i started posting, but there you go........

very wide stops I know....
Just following the rules.......
I guess of a four hour chart you are in a trade for days rather than hours.
In terms of profit target, there are three or four suggested exits. A one to one, a one to one and a half, and following a moving average down.
Just trying to figure out which time frame works best for me.
The system is simple enough, but just need time tp bed it in.
With hindsight i should have got comfortable with it before i started posting, but there you go........

What BM meant was 1:1 Stoploss to TakeProfit or 1:1.5 stoploss to TakeProfit, or exit once the price hits the Doncian channel.

Just look at the H1 buy alert for EUR/USD, the profit target was enormous if you could hold that long or keep moving up your stop.