Is anyone familiar Andrew Mitchem - the forex trading coach? online forex course

Hi Traders,

As mentioned in my first post, I am more than happy to help anyone with their trading and also to answer questions about myself and my course - so with that in mind I'll ignore the previous post and concentrate on helping those that would like helping.

Lord Flasheart - thank you for your comments. Believe me I fully understand where you are coming from. I am a trader #1 and a coach #2. I am more than happy earning an excellent living from trading my own accounts and the accounts of others. However, I really enjoy the interaction that coaching has added to my trading life over the past 3 years. My coaching business started by accident almost when some people got to hear about my personal results on an online forum. I was paid good money to visit a client in Noosa, Australia for 4 days and teach him my trading methods. The rest as they say is history.
Over the next few months I flew overseas and taught private individuals in Malasyia, Sri Lanka, Spain, France and England. (I live in New Zealand). From there my name grew locally and I was asked to teach clients for Latitude FX (now Velocity Trade), a Forex broker in Auckland. Private teaching along with group teaching sessions continued and that led into a lot of private online webinar teaching and over the last 14 months my online video course has taken off with most new clients preferring and enjoying that course as they have a comprehensive video library to refer back to whenever they need to.

I provide a very personalised service for my clients and I answer all emails and calls myself. Apart from the course notes, video library, help desk FAQ site and software, my clients also receive access to my Daily trade suggestions that I post at the close of D1 chart each day (after 5pm EST) and my live trading room webinars where I concentrate more on the shorter time frame charts of 1 hour and below.

Several of my clients have gone on to become full time Forex traders while most have finally got the consistency and excellent returns they have been searching for. A few have not been successful but that is the same with any course in any business or industry. Some people are simply not ever going to be a successful trader regardless of what course they take. However the unsuccessful clients of mine would be in a very small minority of my overall client base.

I will certainly look to add some value to this thread over the next few weeks and I will make a few live calls if that would help.

Shewolf - the forum you refer to has had one post by an unhappy client and that's it. All of the other negative comments are from people I have never heard of and none of them have done my course themselves. That is always the danger of some forums. They are full of negative people with seemingly nothing else better to do. What I find is most successful traders don't need to prove anything and they don't wish to waste their time arguing with people who probably don't even trade live accounts !! By the way, that client I refer to is still logging into my site each day to view my daily trade suggestions so he can't be that unhappy. I have also contacted him on several occasions to see if I can help him - I am a coach after all.

I stopped posting my results on my personal 10k challenge last year for a few reasons. 1) people were associating my entire coaching course with the results. My course teaches the "art" of reading a chart and a successful strategy that can be used to trade any pair and time frame chart. The 10k challenge results were only from trades I took based off the D1 charts. 2) I had a 5 week holiday/vacation in the UK and Europe in July and August 2011 and apart from post my daily trade suggestions for my clients, I did very little trading during that time - preferring the beaches of the South of France and the sights of London, Paris and Rome while spending valuable time with my family. The trades that I did post on MyFXBook were all from a live account at Go Markets so your observation is incorrect. I always post live account results for my clients too and I always trade on my trading room webinars with a live account.

Most of my clients are actually traders who are struggling to achieve consistant results. I have a few people who are brand new to trading but they would account for only around 25% of my clients. If you consider $1997 too much to learn a successful strategy with all the backup assistance I give that is fine. However many others would disagree and like with any industry or business, the best way to learn to be successful yourself is to learn from someone who is successful themselves. To most people my course fee is a very small price to pay. If I had found someone successful to learn from when I started trading, I would have saved myself 4 years of frustration, wasted money and time.

I am away on holiday next week so I may not be back here for a few days. Have a great trading week.

Hi Andrew

I'm glad youve responded in a positive way,its quite possible you have been tarnished with the same brush as others unfairly. Stopping the 10K challenge can soon be eradicated by 20 or so live calls over the next couple of weeks. That would soon build up your reputation and no doubt attract business. Good luck

Hi Traders,

As mentioned in my first post, I am more than happy to help anyone with their trading and also to answer questions about myself and my course - so with that in mind I'll ignore the previous post and concentrate on helping those that would like helping.

Lord Flasheart - thank you for your comments. Believe me I fully understand where you are coming from. I am a trader #1 and a coach #2. I am more than happy earning an excellent living from trading my own accounts and the accounts of others. However, I really enjoy the interaction that coaching has added to my trading life over the past 3 years. My coaching business started by accident almost when some people got to hear about my personal results on an online forum. I was paid good money to visit a client in Noosa, Australia for 4 days and teach him my trading methods. The rest as they say is history.
Over the next few months I flew overseas and taught private individuals in Malasyia, Sri Lanka, Spain, France and England. (I live in New Zealand). From there my name grew locally and I was asked to teach clients for Latitude FX (now Velocity Trade), a Forex broker in Auckland. Private teaching along with group teaching sessions continued and that led into a lot of private online webinar teaching and over the last 14 months my online video course has taken off with most new clients preferring and enjoying that course as they have a comprehensive video library to refer back to whenever they need to.

I provide a very personalised service for my clients and I answer all emails and calls myself. Apart from the course notes, video library, help desk FAQ site and software, my clients also receive access to my Daily trade suggestions that I post at the close of D1 chart each day (after 5pm EST) and my live trading room webinars where I concentrate more on the shorter time frame charts of 1 hour and below.

Several of my clients have gone on to become full time Forex traders while most have finally got the consistency and excellent returns they have been searching for. A few have not been successful but that is the same with any course in any business or industry. Some people are simply not ever going to be a successful trader regardless of what course they take. However the unsuccessful clients of mine would be in a very small minority of my overall client base.

I will certainly look to add some value to this thread over the next few weeks and I will make a few live calls if that would help.

Shewolf - the forum you refer to has had one post by an unhappy client and that's it. All of the other negative comments are from people I have never heard of and none of them have done my course themselves. That is always the danger of some forums. They are full of negative people with seemingly nothing else better to do. What I find is most successful traders don't need to prove anything and they don't wish to waste their time arguing with people who probably don't even trade live accounts !! By the way, that client I refer to is still logging into my site each day to view my daily trade suggestions so he can't be that unhappy. I have also contacted him on several occasions to see if I can help him - I am a coach after all.

I stopped posting my results on my personal 10k challenge last year for a few reasons. 1) people were associating my entire coaching course with the results. My course teaches the "art" of reading a chart and a successful strategy that can be used to trade any pair and time frame chart. The 10k challenge results were only from trades I took based off the D1 charts. 2) I had a 5 week holiday/vacation in the UK and Europe in July and August 2011 and apart from post my daily trade suggestions for my clients, I did very little trading during that time - preferring the beaches of the South of France and the sights of London, Paris and Rome while spending valuable time with my family. The trades that I did post on MyFXBook were all from a live account at Go Markets so your observation is incorrect. I always post live account results for my clients too and I always trade on my trading room webinars with a live account.

Most of my clients are actually traders who are struggling to achieve consistant results. I have a few people who are brand new to trading but they would account for only around 25% of my clients. If you consider $1997 too much to learn a successful strategy with all the backup assistance I give that is fine. However many others would disagree and like with any industry or business, the best way to learn to be successful yourself is to learn from someone who is successful themselves. To most people my course fee is a very small price to pay. If I had found someone successful to learn from when I started trading, I would have saved myself 4 years of frustration, wasted money and time.

I am away on holiday next week so I may not be back here for a few days. Have a great trading week.

You mention you trade other peoples accounts. Are you regulated in NZ or elsewhere to do this?

Your 10k challenge excuse is a bit weak, I mean you could have started it again after your holiday. We've heard all these excuses before.

It may look like a week excuse PB,but lets give Andrew the benefit of the doubt,he has agreed to do live calls to portray his method.20 live calls is all we need to ascertain that his course is worth $2k

I didn't know my question would cause such a drama :)))
I just asked it because I read a nice review here
www.dailyforex.com/The-Forex-Trading-Coach/The-Forex-Trading-Coach-review/759
I wanted a second opinion.. and I don't think you all right,
I the guy is good so he can take money from people that are willing to pay to learn by his method.
would you blame a private math teacher for teaching math? and I don't think there's a difference

would you blame a private math teacher for teaching math? and I don't think there's a difference

What about if a binman started teaching maths privately and just said he had qualifications? Would that be OK, because that's what happens in this business, people that have no ability to trade can teach trading to others for an extortionate price.

20 live calls is all we need to ascertain that his course is worth $2k

I'd probably disagree with that. This week, and just for lulz I made around 25 "live calls" for a bunch of people. They heard the calls live in real time, and where able to get similar or better prices. Furthermore, every trade entry and exit was posted on twitter in real time, via the automated system that I was using.

The trades where timestamped to the nearest second, and seqentially numbered to ensure that I couldnt retrospectively delete losers.

I was actually attempting to prove that over the longer term, I could pull the wool over their eyes by slightly modifying entry and exit prices by a pip or so on entry and exit. The trades where actually random entries and exits, no attempt was being made to trade profitably. That particular robot has lost over 5000 pips over the last 4 years.

This week, it made around 180 pips (double that with manual override thanks to a couple of nice trending days). Some of those entries and exits look pretty good in retrospect. The fact remains, they are random trades.

If those calls had been made to the typical T2W member, they'd have creamed their pants.

Drawing any sort of conclusion from 20 trades, particularly when made over such a dodgy medium as a trading forum, is dangerous. I cant really be arsed to do the maths, but extrapolating this weeks performance over a longer period would make me the richest man on the planet real quick. The reality is, trading that method would bankrupt me in 2-3 years, or bankrupt me within a month at the value of leverage used by the typical new trader.

I loves the lulz as much if not more than the next man, but I dont know if we should be encouraging vendors to participate in short term exercises of this type. If we do, then they should be trading through the forex desk platform.

I didn't know my question would cause such a drama :)))
I just asked it because I read a nice review here ****

I wanted a second opinion.. and I don't think you all right,
I the guy is good so he can take money from people that are willing to pay to learn by his method.

well of course it's going to be a good review. yet again, from that fave site of yours as per usual, it's an affiliate link article!

not likely to be a truthful review is it (insert palm face smilie here) all that site contains are bogus reviews/articles to get people clicking and buying. wake up ffs :rolleyes:

can admin wake up and get rid of the vendor infestations that currently lurk.

Guys we are seriously getting away from the issue here. Andrew has agreed to prove himself and needs the space to do so. 20 trades is enough to get an idea so I think we should leave this thread clear and give his the space to do so.

Guys we are seriously getting away from the issue here. Andrew has agreed to prove himself and needs the space to do so. 20 trades is enough to get an idea so I think we should leave this thread clear and give his the space to do so.

well if he bothers flash.

look he wouldn't have even got a look in here if the thread had been binned. the op is a cheerleader of a certain site that carries an affiliated "review" ad for andrew. andrew carries a testimonial from that site. it should have been binned once it became clear there were several posters spamming off links from the same site.

like only one person has come forward to say they're profitable with andrew, they hadn't bothered previously, yet has been a longish term t2w member. but has scuttled off when called out to prove what they were saying.

it's a mistake to go down this road, you're giving vendors air to breath. if andrew catches a lucky streak you could be consigning noobs to an expensive adventure. and if he does crap we'll be on the ws1928 style merry-go-round with mods defending it as content (n)

well if he bothers flash.

look he wouldn't have even got a look in here if the thread had been binned. the op is a cheerleader of a certain site that carries an affiliated "review" ad for andrew. andrew carries a testimonial from that site. it should have been binned once it became clear there were several posters spamming off links from the same site.

like only one person has come forward to say they're profitable with andrew, they hadn't bothered previously, yet has been a longish term t2w member. but has scuttled off when called out to prove what they were saying.

it's a mistake to go down this road, you're giving vendors air to breath. if andrew catches a lucky streak you could be consigning noobs to an expensive adventure. and if he does crap we'll be on the ws1928 style merry-go-round with mods defending it as content (n)

as you say,if he bothers , but it would be one of the very few times any mentor has ever bothered to at least back up what they say. He cant have much of a lucky run in 20 trades as there is too much emotion involved once a trade entered. Im more than happy to judge 20 live calls as it is totally diferent from a mechanical system set up IMHO

Last edited:
I stopped posting my results on my personal 10k challenge last year for a few reasons. 1) people were associating my entire coaching course with the results. My course teaches the "art" of reading a chart and a successful strategy that can be used to trade any pair and time frame chart. The 10k challenge results were only from trades I took based off the D1 charts..
That sounds a very poor excuse for your poor results on your '$10,000 to $1million Challenge' trades as shown by Myfxbook. Teaching the "art" of reading a chart seems a little flimsy.

As stated previously, due to the poor reviews here , maybe you should open a new thread here and show some live trades for a month to show us all how good you are.

Also, since you are asking newbies to pay a considerable amount of money for your course, if you could publish your Broker trading accounts here, so that we can see that you are not the usual educator/signal seller trying to scam new members.

Thanks in advance

as you say,if he bothers , but it would be one of the very few times any mentor has ever bothered to at least back up what they say. He cant have much of a lucky run in 20 trades as there is too much emotion involved once a trade entered. Im more than happy to judge 20 live calls as it is totally diferent from a mechanical system set up IMHO

20 trades ?......now this is getting interesting

what statistics will prove he delivers ?
will we benchmark against simple trend based systems ?
will we get paid for this free exposure ?

N

20 trades ?......now this is getting interesting

what statistics will prove he delivers ?
will we benchmark against simple trend based systems ?
will we get paid for this free exposure ?

N

just judge it as you see
we dont need to be paid,im more than happy for Andrew to prove himself and gain benefit from it if he performs,he deserves it

Still looks like a posing fat knacker.
Can't say too much because the fun police have been on to me

Hi Traders,

I am not sure if you read my last post but the bottom line on it said :

"I am away on holiday next week so I may not be back here for a few days. Have a great trading week"

So it's not a case of not bothering to show up. I am happy to place a few live trades here but not this week. This week I am placing my trades once a day for myself and my clients, answering a few emails and spending the rest of the day sampling the local wines.

Anyway, I am enjoying my holiday but I the main reason for this reply is to correct some incorrect information given here by Lightning McQueen. He claims the link given by john_fisher is an affiliate link which is totally wrong and it's a shame such claims are made.

I have never heard of john_fisher. He is not a client of mine and he does not have an affiliate link. Apart from 2 websites, ONLY my existing clients have affiliate links as I believe the best person to suggest honestly to their contacts how good a course is, is a person who has actually done the course themselves.

The link that john_fisher has given is to an independent review that the Daily Forex website carried out on my course after one of their staff took the course.
Neither the staff member nor the Daily Forex website are an affiliate of mine, they do not work that way. Their review is totally independent and honest.

By the way, I made a trade call for my clients at 5:30pm EST Sunday just after the market opened for the week. Based on my strategy, I suggested a Sell trade on the EUR/AUD to enter at 1.2320. Right now that trade is in good profit. Have a look at the daily high and you'll see what a great entry that was.

I look forward to catching up next week when I'm home.

Regards
Andrew Mitchem

Andrew

I hope you enjoy your week off and come back ready to prove the cynics wrong.
Can you please avoid however saying that you gave your clients this and that,it really does mean nothing unless you are willing to put yourself on the line and post your calls on t2win. We have had so many guys come on and do exactly that and never proved themselves. I trust you see where im coming from and we look forward to your calls next week.

Hi Traders,

Anyway, I am enjoying my holiday but I the main reason for this reply is to correct some incorrect information given here by Lightning McQueen. He claims the link given by john_fisher is an affiliate link which is totally wrong and it's a shame such claims are made.

I have never heard of john_fisher. He is not a client of mine and he does not have an affiliate link. Apart from 2 websites, ONLY my existing clients have affiliate links as I believe the best person to suggest honestly to their contacts how good a course is, is a person who has actually done the course themselves.

The link that john_fisher has given is to an independent review that the Daily Forex website carried out on my course after one of their staff took the course.
Neither the staff member nor the Daily Forex website are an affiliate of mine, they do not work that way. Their review is totally independent and honest.

Regards
Andrew Mitchem

nice try andrew.

the daily forex site is a sham site that pushes mugs into signing up for products and services. every forex review, broker review, forex article is a sham with kickback links.

here's their link to you, well the bit on the end at least.

source=Daily%2BForex&utm_medium=Blog&utm_campaign=Daily%2BForex%2BBlog

nice try andrew.

the daily forex site is a sham site that pushes mugs into signing up for products and services. every forex review, broker review, forex article is a sham with kickback links.

here's their link to you, well the bit on the end at least.

source=Daily%2BForex&utm_medium=Blog&utm_campaign=Daily%2BForex%2BBlog

I never knew about that site,it should be well publicized on the site.