Is anyone familiar Andrew Mitchem - the forex trading coach? online forex course

I've more than made up for what I paid.

I regret the insults you have been shown here and you clearly feel you have gained a lot from this guy and your profits more than paid for the course.It is for this reason I want you to join the live call thread so that you can prove how good you and this guy are. A couple of weeks of calls and you will surely shut up your doubters and do this guys business the world of good. You really dont sound like the kind of guy that would back out of a challenge. Its the same challenge I offer all mentors to do,very few have ever taken the challenge and none have succeeded, so good luck.

So maybe I'll drop the useless pillock, but there again why not speak the mind eh? If he has produced an online recording, its 50:1 he's copied it from someone. I wish you every success, but will say that you have made a mistake not uncommon in this world:
You have bought a lifestyle change from a fat useless knacker and cannot face up to the fact that you are a pillock for having done

What did he do to you personally? What does a person's weight have to do with whether he's a reputable forex coach or not? I don't give a **** if you're a good trader who made it on his own. Keep your opinion to yourself until you're better informed. He's not useless if he's a good teacher is he? You need a collection of trustworthy articulate opinions to decide whether he's worth it or not.

I could rip you and your irrational conclusions to shreds if I wanted to. Instead, Merry Christmas.

Rip away. FXMAN=bojtsirw :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:(n)(n)(n)(n)

He is the real deal.. his car number plate is all the proof anyone needs

FXMAN_Car__400_x_325_.jpg

is that the new 911 turbo

look, I am not saying I am his fan ok, but yet,
The guy is making money of forex probably more than all of you,
and eventually, forex i-s about making money.

Hi John , this guy has very high ratings in the forex peace army site.

that'll be his "buddies" writing good reviews, it happens here a lot. recent example would be wallstreet sending in his troops, past example would be mr spreadbetting, though he used multinicks also to big up his products. these are just a few examples. really, don't rely on reviews, good or bad, they are mostly bogus.

I am a client of Andrew Mitchem and let me say, he IS the real deal. I'm not going to argue with anyone on this forum/thread. That's not what it's here for. So let me just say this one thing: If you are serious about making money with forex, do yourself a favour and do some due diligence on The Forex Trading Coach. First thing I thought too when I came accross him was that he had to be a scam. I spent a couple weeks researching and I even spoke with Andrew personally on the phone, for a while. I also spoke personally with some of his clients. I took the plunge and purchased the online video course. Best thing I've ever done in my forex career so far! I have many positive things to say about the course. If you want to read my full review, you can check it out here: forextradingcoachreview.com
And don't forget, to make money in anything, you have to spend a little. Although Andrew's course isn't the cheapest out there, like jchiogna said, you'll make that course fee back in no time. And in the end that's what trading is all about my friends, making money.
Fact: He looks like a fat useless posing ****
Fact: All the people on here who appear to worship him are 1 hit sock puppets
Fact: The forexcoachreview site Is by 1 person, for all I know he set it up himself or at least advised on the marketing content.
Fact: He is a fat useless posing ****.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Now you add up everthing in those facts and objectively come to a conclusion.:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL::cool::cool:
I just watched his marketing blurb, he has plagarised Nick McDonalds course its almost word for word.

Last edited:
I am a client of Andrew Mitchem and let me say, he IS the real deal. I'm not going to argue with anyone on this forum/thread. That's not what it's here for. So let me just say this one thing: If you are serious about making money with forex, do yourself a favour and do some due diligence on The Forex Trading Coach. First thing I thought too when I came accross him was that he had to be a scam. I spent a couple weeks researching and I even spoke with Andrew personally on the phone, for a while. I also spoke personally with some of his clients. I took the plunge and purchased the online video course. Best thing I've ever done in my forex career so far! I have many positive things to say about the course. If you want to read my full review, you can check it out here: forextradingcoachreview.com
And don't forget, to make money in anything, you have to spend a little. Although Andrew's course isn't the cheapest out there, like jchiogna said, you'll make that course fee back in no time. And in the end that's what trading is all about my friends, making money.

When do you think we were born, your first post is to say how good he is. I dont know as ive never taken his course, so Im just assuming hes like all the others and will never prove himself and just exploit others

I always love the way the supporting posts to a vendor read like marketing messages. Plenty of best evers! He makes more than you! I was a 10 year loser before I found this guy!

I also love the way that 'suddenly' all these new posters pop up.......

I'm not saying this guy isn't good, or that he's just another (legal) scammer, but you have to wonder about the validity of any vendor when such crass use of a message board is used.

Well, I knew I should have listened to my instincts and kept my thoughts to myself. But I didn't think acutally responding to the original posters question was a "crass use of a message board."
To all: Yes that was my first posting here, and you can be assured this will be my last. Like I said before, I'm not here to argue, just to present what I've found.
To Moderator: If you feel that I have made crass use of this forum, I apologize and please delete my postings. EDIT - I've deleted my original posting since it seemed offended so many of you.

Well, I knew I should have listened to my instincts and kept my thoughts to myself. But I didn't think acutally responding to the original posters question was a "crass use of a message board."
To all: Yes that was my first posting here, and you can be assured this will be my last. Like I said before, I'm not here to argue, just to present what I've found.
To Moderator: If you feel that I have made crass use of this forum, I apologize and please delete my postings. EDIT - I've deleted my original posting since it seemed offended so many of you.
Oh Dear, someones tired.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi Traders,

It's Andrew Mitchem here. I am the owner of "The Forex Trading Coach" and I came across this thread a few days ago and thought I would introduce myself and explain some more about my company.

I have to admit I am not a big user of forums as they tend to get away from the main subject of making money from trading the Forex market. However, I am more than happy to answer anything you would like to know about my trading and my coaching course. Please allow a few days for any reply as I am usually busy either trading or helping clients most of the time.

I see that a few of my clients have tried to post a message here in this thread but they seem to have been shot down and I presume they have given up trying to explain anything about my course to you which is a real shame as anyone who is looking to learn and find out an honest answer is going to gain more information from an existing client of mine than anyone else.

I am pleased to see my new car is causing such excitement. I am not really a car person but I must admit that car did catch my eye and it's a great car to drive. It's a Peugeot 508 GT.

Bint_Crusher - I had a great Christmas break and I must have eaten a few too many mince pies !! However as a karate instructor I am now back teaching my class twice a week so any excess will soon disappear. You need not worry about my waistline, it doesn't really have much to do with how well I can trade anyway.

From here on, please try and keep the thread trading related as there is more to learn for everyone that way.

Have a great weekend.

Hi Andrew

Good to see you posting here.I am a cynic of most mentors as I know how hard this game is to learn,and Im sure that applies to many others as well. We have so many come on the site whos first post is to say how good so and so is. Dont take what I said personally i was just saying how we feel. Perhaps you could demonstrate what your training offers and maybe do a few live calls and set a great example.Good luck

It's Andrew Mitchem here. I am the owner of "The Forex Trading Coach" and I came across this thread a few days ago and thought I would introduce myself and explain some more about my company.

I have been reading some very poor reviews of your trading here.
Has anyone tried this guy ? (theforextradingcoach.com)

Also, you started a $10,000 to $1 million Challenge on MyFXbook but stopped after some poor trading. (The MyFXbook page has not been updated since May 23rd. I have read that there were further losses and that this challenge has now been abandoned. It was also NOT a certified trading account by myfxbook, so it was demo only????????? ).

Due to all these poor reviews, maybe you should open a new thread here and show some live trades for a month to show us all how good you are.

Also, since you are asking newbies to pay a considerable amount of money for your course, if you could publish your Broker trading accounts here, so that we can see that you are not the usual educator/signal seller trying to scam new members.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Car with the FXMAN plate says it all and he's still a fat knacker. The fun police have been on to me so I can't say more.