Sticky Introduce Yourself

Churchie: Spread Betting the FTSE 100

Hello,

I am new to the site and have been trading for a few years, settled on spread betting the FTSE from a couple of different providers.

I am looking for like minded individuals to share knowledge and learn from and in time, help make me a more effective trader.

I also have a laugh at myself for NOT FOLLOWING THE PLAN! Aaagh! OK OK I'm fine now so please get in touch if you have share the same interests.

Cheers!

What do you Know about PACO PETROLEUM

I got a fantastic offer from someone about paco petroleum,but the offer sounds too good to be true ,I need to know if there is any sweet activity going on the stock

Hi
i,am looking for steel billet Broker in LME and I Want to know , how could i trade Steel Billet in LME from DUBAI.
Thanks

Hi I am new to this forum although i have been pretty active on TMF especially in the area of highlighting hyped flotations and the role of NOMADS involved in the hype. Fluid Leader and Atlantic Law are currently in my sights and i am a bit disappointed that the TMF thread " a fool and his money" Atlantic Law is not gathering much momentum given the factual information posted. I am also interested in day trading although i will be learning my trade, using your excellent contributors, to assist.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

HI! EverybodY. I am from India and have been trading for around3-4 years and have achieved fair degree of success. Use only technical analysis....elliott, fin, gann and few other techniques. Right now I am happy with my trading. Hope to meet friends here and move to the next level with their help.

Hi!

Hello,

I am new to the site and have been trading for a few years, settled on spread betting the FTSE from a couple of different providers.

I am looking for like minded individuals to share knowledge and learn from and in time, help make me a more effective trader.

I also have a laugh at myself for NOT FOLLOWING THE PLAN! Aaagh! OK OK I'm fine now so please get in touch if you have share the same interests.

Cheers!

HI! Like you I am new on this forum. I have also gone through the difficulties and NOT FOLLOWING THE PLAN mentioned by you. It still happens. Now I am more confident of my trading. Hope to learn from your experiences and also that of others.

Hi guys

Nice to meet some fellow traders on a decent site! I have been FX trading for about 4 mnths now, fairly inexperienced! I have just received a letter through the door this morning from a company called 'Market Bytes' (Market Bytes - Trading Strategies for Forex, Learn to Trade Forex, Trading Television). They seem genuine and today i started a 7 day trial.....made 163 pips on their intraday calls. They have a monthly subscription. Anyone ever heard of them? Are they as good as they seem? Anyone heard of this sort of thing before?

Hello, my name is Anne Marie. I am fairly new to this forum, meaning I just haven't introduced myself yet. I am 39 years old, mother of 4, and live near Olympia Washington. I am novice trader who has a great deal of questions still, but have learned a lot in the last 3 years. Thank you in advance for any help that is out there. Hope you have a great day!!!

Hello

Hi,

I am a new here and my name is Chris. I seem to have fallen into trading (nothing quite as good as a planned strategy).
Started when I had a strong feeling to buy some gold. Getting the gold involved an online trading account. I live in West Cornwall.

Chris

hello,
iv been trading after work for 1 year, not makein much, but not spending much, still learning with pennys. im reading books, il take any info that helps, i like the tech analysis side, seeing good progress in my learning, i think il have to take trading up fulltime for the fundimental side.

bix 1984

Greetings to All. My name is Jay and I'm an American residing in SE Asia. I've been trading forex for sometime now and am looking for a great place to exchange information and trading tips.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone

I am new to trading and to this bulletin board.
Just finding my feet and feeling nervous about investing my hard earned cash.

Hi Everyone
I'm new here but i've been doing forex for almost 4 years hope i can learn some tricks here frome you and teach you some of my own
see ya

New to Forex

Hello Trader community... I am proud to join this group. The site very informative and helpful. My question is I am fairly new to Forex Trading, but have been doing home work for last 12 months. I've decided to go with ECN broker to avoid maker makers with a dealig desk. My delima is, there are so many ECN brokers with different perporietory software, I am litterally overwhelmed! I like FXCM platform it's user freindly, but opening an account with them is complicated. Does anyone had a nice experience with any particular ECN broker or Market Maker for that matter? Please help. Your input is appreciated.
M.J.

Hi to all T2Win pal...

Just found this site by 'GooGle'ing and gladly to say that this great..A lot opportunity to newbie like me to learn something down here.. Hope everybody will get some benefit by sharing and caring..

Good Luck..!!