Sticky Introduce Yourself

Just to say hello!

Hi all,

Just signed up here. Interested in opinions and discussions, and hope to learn. I have a spread betting account in the UK and a brokerage account US where I trade stocks and options. Very much in search of that methodology that does the trick :idea: ... I know it doesn't exist, but the search is great fun!

I still have and need my full time job :D. But one day hope to be able to live from trading/investing full time.

Hi All,
This is Shankar from India.
I need to use MSRT Application with MetaStock with my own DataFeed Application.
But while Installing MetaStock Professional7 i'm not able to connect my DataFeed application with the MetaStock.
Any suggestions???
Thanks in Advance..

What can anyone tell me about Bullseyetraders.... Any comments regarding the moderator Franz Shoars? any + - would be appreciated

Dont tell the professionals

Hi Debb
I was going to try the Don't tell the Professionals course but have just ordered his latest course called Forex profit raider. I would love to know how you get on with it.
Good Luck (y)
Dave

Hi Dave,ive managed to get through the course, it took a while to sink in as im a complete novice in this and make my living from sports trading,ive placed a few trades today to test the water,but its not day trading so it may be a week or so before i get any results but it all looks good so far, so ill keep you posted, whats the new course like,i would be interested to know if its any good

Igindex

hi again guys,
just a quick question, has anyone here bought the Insider signal course from "andy X"? i watched the dvds and a lot of it is good information, but has anyone put it into practise?

Hi there,i know you use igindex i remember you told me could you please answer what may seem like a silly question for me,if i wanted to do a trade that i thought would last for between 7 to 28 days to get the best out of it, would you take the day trade and keep rolling it over or would you buy into a longer contract and trade out when you were ready, also do you know how to move a stop without coming out of the trade, i would be very grateful if you could help Debb

hello from a friend

hello friends , I am new to this forum .I am here to learn and share with you all.
have a nice day. Bye for now,SAKTHIKUMAR.

Hi All

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking forward to being part of this trading community to share and learn.

Hello Everyone.

Hello,

My first post today just to say hello and to introduce myself.

I'm very interested in becoming a Forex Trader and have started the very steep learning curve.

Currently one week in with a FXCM 50K demo account and it's looking good, luck more than judgment playing the leading role here.

So tempted to sign up for a live account now but will trade the demo for a few months.

Hope you won't mind me asking all the wrong questions?

Regards,

David.

I found this site via Google when my wife queried how safe Self Trade is. Google brought up an apparent answer to this on this site, which is why I've joined so I can read the answer. In passing I should mention that I have largely pulled out of the stock market now, apart from two disastrous shares which I bought just before the current crisis. Until then I was riding high largely due to tips from a contact in the City.

N00bie

Hi All
Joined community to learn. When trying to track an investment I had just made I had no idea about all the terms etc. being used or what it all meant. I find this site very interesting (y)

my name is ben-richard a new trader from africa just got registd 2day and will love 2

my name is ben-richard a new trader from africa just got registd 2day and will love 2

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials

forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

''real time stock chart index''

hello:)
i am japanese stock trader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
Am new to this forum, I got to find myself in this forum,first and foremost for the sake of finding a system that clearly shows you A BUY AND SELL PRESSURE in a TREND, and to ve great achievments by helping one another to succeed through our individual and collective positive contributions and insight in the IT and financial speculation filed. I believe that together we can make our dreams happen.

Giraffee

Hi Guys.

New to the site and new comer for forex. Would like to learn abc of the trade please guide me in the right direction.

Thanks

Manny

Hi manny and welcome.

Probably best to start reading as many of the threads as possible in the forex section over the next few weeks.

PM me with any questions after that.

Good luck.

Hello,

My first post today just to say hello and to introduce myself.

I'm very interested in becoming a Forex Trader and have started the very steep learning curve.

Currently one week in with a FXCM 50K demo account and it's looking good, luck more than judgment playing the leading role here.

So tempted to sign up for a live account now but will trade the demo for a few months.

Hope you won't mind me asking all the wrong questions?

Regards,

David.

Fire away David, although a lot of the questions you may ask will be in the various threads on Forex on this site. have a good read for the next couple of weeks.

Good idea to stay with the demo acc. for a while though.