Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone!

I am new around here. Currently working towards the CFA Level I exam in December and thinking about taking the CISI certificate exams in Securities and Derivatives while I am at it. I have already completed the IMC qualification (administered by CFA UK).

Keen to be connected to fellow CFA candidates here.

Hello sravs :)

Good luck trading :)

Greetings from Canada

Just signed up, i have been option trading for a couple months now and i understand there is SOOO much to learn but what i am trying to focus on, is what NEEDS to be learned.

Hello!

I'm Karl and Im very new here in this forum. I m here to learn and read all your posts guys. I'm Trading on CFD Platform only part time right now but I'm thinking to go full time soon. I do also trade online and work as a sales assistant in retail department stores. :) I hope to learn a lot and share my knowledge soon with you.

I love watching bloomberg and follow all news I;m also big iPad fan :)

cheers all

Hello!

I'm Karl and Im very new here in this forum. I m here to learn and read all your posts guys. I'm Trading on CFD Platform only part time right now but I'm thinking to go full time soon. I do also trade online and work as a sales assistant in retail department stores. :) I hope to learn a lot and share my knowledge soon with you.

I love watching bloomberg and follow all news I;m also big iPad fan :)

cheers all

Hello Karl.
Welcome to T2W.
Trade well.

Hello
my name is alhadi from algeria (north africa), I am forex day trader and mql4 programmer .
I am glad to her with you.

Hi, I have been involved in the FX market from a time back when there were no limits between wholesale banks and when a broker bought a 'good lunch' his brokerage for the day was almost guaranteed. I guess this is called nostalgia......those were the days! Now I am fat & happy looking after the newer breed of traders who try and navigate around the automated/algorithmic marketplace. I am working for a Squawk company and am looking to meet independent and institutional traders who can use a fast and cost effective way of keeping up with key economic data and breaking news. Give me a shout.

Hello Everyone,

I am from United Kingdom. Since i am in forex field, i have joined here to participate and share something for the users.

Hi Everyone

I'm a newey too!! Any advice would be gratefully received. anybody done any corses or reccomend any for beginners? Anyone know anything about the london academy of trading????

Hope everyone enjoys the site...

Hi Everyone
I'm a newey too!! Any advice would be gratefully received. anybody done any corses or reccomend any for beginners? Anyone know anything about the london academy of trading????
Hope everyone enjoys the site...

Hello schmetterlinge :)

Hope you will find all that you looking for , good luck :)

Hi! Nice to meet you all. I am a full-time trader and hope to share ways of making $$.. cheers! :clap:

Hi,

I'm not new to trading, I have been interested in trading since about 2002. I'm not a big forum poster, but hopefully you can learn something useful from me.

Regards

Hi Everyone,

This is Vikash from India. I normally trade only our index Nifty and USD/INR. I am looking for some good trade setup. I just got call from Vantage point but some what that did not impress me much. I got some post on this forum but could not conclude if its good or bad. If anyone has used it extensively then the reply is highly appriciated.

I am also evaluating esignal Advanced get. Please give your view on that as well.

Most important. if anyone has some good trade setup then Please share.

Normally I use the following setup.

MA Cross over : 200 Day Vs 8 days on 5 min and 13/34 on daily chart. Trade triggers only if the high and low is broken. Book 50 % of profit at 0.5 % in intraday and 2% on the daily chart balance trade i leave to run untill next cross over with stoploss just above the purchase price.

Regards,
Vikash