Sticky Introduce Yourself

Personally i prefer automated systems, specially with GOlD and Silver, but my unique strategy i have confidence only works under some market conditions, this market conditions stopped lattest September, so while than i am testing a new scalping strategy in FESX and 6E Futures

Personally i prefer automated systems, specially with GOlD and Silver, but my unique strategy i have confidence only works under some market conditions, this market conditions stopped lattest September, so while than i am testing a new scalping strategy in FESX and 6E Futures

Hi;

Thats ok, maybe we can share the techniques..

Gold has gone up again, I have no idea where it will go next

Hi everyone.

Been interested in the markets ever since i opened a Betfair account a few years back. Named myself after my favourite tipple from Somerset. Cheers!

Hello Every One ,

This Is Rahul From India .... I am post graduate in construction management .... trade in the MCX market .....i am a day trader...... yet to find a profitable continuous income out it ......... Hope this site will help new b like me ..... Thank you everybody..........

Greetings one & all. I've heard about Forex some 5 years ago but did nothing about it. 5 years later I've decided to get involved. As a beginner, I'm looking forward to learn from you & contribute where I can.

Happy trading

Greetings one & all. I've heard about Forex some 5 years ago but did nothing about it. 5 years later I've decided to get involved. As a beginner, I'm looking forward to learn from you & contribute where I can.

Happy trading

Hello Wazdog :) Enjoy forex and earn well :)

Hello all,

I am Charlie and this is the first day of the rest of my life. I am from Sacramento, Ca and I would like to get in touch with semi-beginers on forex market in my area. If you are out there do not hassle, sent a mesg.

Hello all,

I am Charlie and this is the first day of the rest of my life. I am from Sacramento, Ca and I would like to get in touch with semi-beginers on forex market in my area. If you are out there do not hassle, sent a mesg.

Hello Charlie. Have fun with T2W and good profits for you :)

Hi, I'm new to trading. Have read some books, blogs, over the last year, but can see that I barely skimmed the surface. This website is awesome, glad to have found it. I appreciate that others are so willing to share their knowledge/experience. Thanks.

Hi, I'm new to trading. Have read some books, blogs, over the last year, but can see that I barely skimmed the surface. This website is awesome, glad to have found it. I appreciate that others are so willing to share their knowledge/experience. Thanks.

Hello isabelds :)

Enjoy Trading and T2W forum :)

All the best :)

hello everybody :)
my name is jean, i have created a group on facebook for free of signals on cfd and forex pairs

Hi there

I'm a programmer who can see his retirement days kreeping closer and has not done anything about it.. :-(
So the hope is to get better at this and find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, slowly but surely.
If anyone has the perfect system, please let me now! LOL

Hi everyone!

I am new around here. Currently working towards the CFA Level I exam in December and thinking about taking the CISI certificate exams in Securities and Derivatives while I am at it. I have already completed the IMC qualification (administered by CFA UK).

Keen to be connected to fellow CFA candidates here.