Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone, my name is Ralph Braseth. I'm a Mississippi guy, but now live in Chicago. I'm a journalism professor at Loyola University. I know a little about journalism, but I know next to nothing about trading. I'd say I'm a 1.5 on the 10-point scale. I'm here to shut my mouth and listen and learn. I am now officially a student and I like that idea.

I just noticed this, redcn, you are new as well. You have one post. I'm feeling very professional. I now have three thanks to you. I'm leaving my computer right now, but I look forward to chatting again with the first person I had contact with. Take care. -ralph

Hello everyone, my name is Ralph Braseth. I'm a Mississippi guy, but now live in Chicago. I'm a journalism professor at Loyola University. I know a little about journalism, but I know next to nothing about trading. I'd say I'm a 1.5 on the 10-point scale. I'm here to shut my mouth and listen and learn. I am now officially a student and I like that idea.

HI ralph,im Adrian betfair trader,say hello,anything i could help you with ask away,[email protected]..

Hi there,

Welcome to the group, if you have questions about fx. You leave a message here. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hi there, I am new to this community, I trade forex for a few months but I need to learn more, please let me know where I can learn more to enhance my skills

Hello everyone,i am new to this Forum and i like to be the part of it to share my views and problems with you all to have great suggestions.As forums are the best way to share.

Re: FSA Exams - 7 City CISI Principles of Financial Regulation Books, Unit 6 (Level 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I am selling the 2012 7CITY Learning CISI FSA modules below ( each seperately or in one package):
CISI - Unit 1 - Financial Regulations - Edition 2012
CISI - Unit 2 - Securities - Edition 2012
CISI - Unit 3 - Derivatives - Edition 2012

I have just passed this exam and wish to sell the books. Included in the pack for each Unit:

1. Study Manual
2. Questions & Answers ( around 500) + Mocks Exams
3. CD with slides/courses + Mocks Exams
4. Booklet summary of the courses

All the materials are in excellent condition (almost new).
Can sell each unit seperately or the three in a package.
Please contact me if interested or if you have any questions at [email protected]
Thank you.
A.S

Hi everyone,

I am here to to learn as much as possible from reading posts from experienced traders. I want to improve my skills and confidence as a trader over time.

I'm a Scalper / Day-Trader -- larger size for short moves and in cash every night. I've been trading equities & options since the 1990's, but would like to learn more about futures and Forex.
I have been too busy recently to trade (elderly mom has many medical issues, I'm President of a small 501(c)(3) non-profit, I'm starting a 30-minute community TV show about aviation (I'm creator, writer, producer, & anchor), etc).
I used to trade a lot and have developed my own analysis, indicators, & strategy. I use TradeStation's platform and EasyLanguage, but I'm not an expert beyond what I have done. I'm researching a new trading computer (my 4-screen system was top-end in 2004, but I'd like to get newer, faster, etc and get back into trading more often as my schedule allows). See my profile for favorite trading books, etc.
I probably won't be here very often, but I will try to drop in now and then.
Penny Scalper ...

I am using Babypips.com to start the learning process. I am also studying Real time charts to try and figure out what makes the market moves. I use Daily FX Netdania charts. I am also trying to work out how to use the indicator like RSI and moving averages. I an interested in developing a scalping technique but I won't put any real money into the markets until I have some idea of what I'm doing.

hi my self krishna frm nepal, am a commodity trade since 3 years am always lossing.
so, i read 4 9 18 ema strategy but i didnt know about setting of rsi and cci. stop loss and trailing stop. [email protected] plz help me.

hi my self krishna frm nepal, am a commodity trade since 3 years am always lossing.
so, i read 4 9 18 ema strategy but i didnt know about setting of rsi and cci. stop loss and trailing stop. [email protected] plz help me.

I'm sorry -- I used to do TA instruction, but I just don't have the time. Nothing personal. I suggest you STUDY some good books (I recommended a few in my profile). What you are asking for is covered in classes on TA, too, BUT you need to "test" your own theories about indicators in a paper-trading manner -- HOWEVER, most of trading success/loss is in the head, not an indicator. (Van Tharpe's Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom is another good book.)
BTW -- Ask yourself -- Have YOU developed a good TRADING PLAN? Most who fail have never created, tested, modified, and FOLLOWED a WRITTEN trading plan.
Good luck.

Hi, I've been a larker for sometime and the notice at the top of the page finally got my attention and motivated me to make my first post. Happy Trading Ya!

Hello people,
I am from Brazil, Rio.
I've been trading in the Brazilian market for almost 4 years.
I trade stocks, options and sometimes future index.
I like using Graphic/Technical Analysis and Covered Call Strategy.
I am reading and learning about the U.K. Stock Market and Forex market also, but not trading so far.
I moved to Edinburgh last December, and I am currently looking for a job as economist, if possible in the Financial Markets.