Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello,
I have just rejoined the board and will be looking for traders who are using Waves, Fibo's, and Gann to trade ideas and insights with. I am a part time trader with a desire to have it become more than just a part time practice.

Good luck to all,

Regards,
Bill

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Everyone,
New to the Forum. I am a beginner trader focusing on the ES. I use NinjaTrader as my platform. I am looking to gain more info as I progress in my trading career. I am currently taking trading courses from a company that I will keep unnamed. I don't want to get into a tussle with what someone thinks about the company I am working with. They do know their stuff, and a lot of their students are making real money.

Thanks,
Tom.....

Hi Everyone,
New to the Forum. I am a beginner trader focusing on the ES. I use NinjaTrader as my platform. I am looking to gain more info as I progress in my trading career. I am currently taking trading courses from a company that I will keep unnamed. I don't want to get into a tussle with what someone thinks about the company I am working with. They do know their stuff, and a lot of their students are making real money.

Thanks,
Tom.....

Hi Thomas,

I am also brand new here, so still feeling my way around. I am not sure whether people can message privately (haven't figured that out yet) but I am interested to know more about the company that you are trading with. I have explored and invested with some in the past, and am looking at one now, but there is sooooo much negativity out there from other traders about pretty much ANY company! I understand what they say about the information these companies provide is 'freely' available, but I have previously burned one trading account getting this experience!! if you are willing to share that information, either in this thread or outside it, please let me know.
I hope to hear from you soon.
thanks nige

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Joseph,

I am also a part time trader who would like to make it more a full time occupation. I trade GANN, and am exploring Fib. Don't know a whole lot about Fibonnaci yet. would love to stay in touch and share ideas. What do you trade? Forex, futures etc?

I hope to hear from you soon

Cheers nige

Hi all,

As the screen name suggests i've been primarily playing poker for the past 5 or 6 years. I currently know very little about trading but by signing up here i'm hoping to change that.

Hi traders. I look forward to discussing analysis of the major currency pairs with all of you. Can't wait to see the talent on this forum.

Spot

Hi Everybody,
I'm brand new in this forum, from Italy; hope to learn a lot from the experienced ppl here & to meet many with my same passion in trading!

Bye & have fun
Luca

Hi everyone,
I have not really traded before, just bought and held Aus. blue chip and a few other punts. I am looking at iTrade Index Solutions with Betonmarket which looks "too good to be true" and found this site which looks like a great group to help avoid the scammers!

Hello everyone,

Check this out: We are an online forex software developer that focuses on developing applications on Metatrader 4 Forex Trading platform. We aim to create intuitive apps and software designs to forex traders so that they can better manage and automate their daily forex trading needs.

Forex Trailer is a Partial Close Ea and Trailing Stop Software. Included are 11 Trailing Stop Loss Forex Exit Strategies Designed for Metatrader Trailing and best use with forex day trading strategies.

Forex Geometry is Designed for Visual Chart Trading on Metatrader 4. It works like a Trend line EA for automated trendline trading. Auto Trendline Trader Tool for Metatrader 4 delivering Full Visual Chart Trading Experience.

Hi everyone, I am Kennis .Just stumbled on the trade2win website some minutes ago. I do hope I will enjoy the experience. Registered for the November contest, How do I go about placing my first trade. tnx.

Hello my friends , my name is Ayman Khlifat , i am from Amman /Jordan , i am very happy to be here with you and i would like to say that Keep challenging yourself!
When you are trading, try to avoid boredom and monotony as it has a decaying effect. Continue challenging yourself to become a better trader. Carefully note that challenging yourself means learning from bad trades, but also don't challenge the market and never challenge the trend!
best regards ,,,

hai good day for every one. i request members to provide me information about getting forex license for setting up of brokerage firm. also help me about choosing software service for providing brokerage service.

Hello my name is Randy.

I have been soley trading forex market for 11 years. I really like the forex market. I do want to venture in stocks and commodities in the near future. If anyone has any insights on commodities and the stock market, I would appreciate your information.

And I'm not saying I'm an expert but if anyone has any questions for me concerning the forex market, I would be happy to reply.

I have this one question, "Has anyone purchased The Forex Accelerator from Bill Palous? Is it's good or am I waisting my money"?

Thank you and God bless

Hello
My name is Jason Smith. I am an American who is living in England. I have traded my own money, other people's money and all kinds of paper trades. Basically I don't know how to trade still after several years. I am continuing to study and really focus on what money management looks like as it seems as though that is the missing element to what I am doing. It is amazing how many people can talk about how important money management seems to be, but how few people seem to really use it and wonder why their trading profits are not consistent.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens as I continue down this crazy journey.

Jason

Hello my name is Randy.

I have been soley trading forex market for 11 years. I really like the forex market. I do want to venture in stocks and commodities in the near future. If anyone has any insights on commodities and the stock market, I would appreciate your information.

And I'm not saying I'm an expert but if anyone has any questions for me concerning the forex market, I would be happy to reply.

I have this one question, "Has anyone purchased The Forex Accelerator from Bill Palous? Is it's good or am I waisting my money"?

Thank you and God bless

Hello Randy

I don't know much and I don't know this system specifically, but I have purchased systems and done all kinds of things like that and I have found that each of them are successful to the people who know how to make them work. His system is profitable to his system because it suits his personality. From what I can understand, a system will work for you if your personality and trading risk fits it, but if it doesn't, then you will be unable to make a profitable system be profitable.

Those are just my limited thoughts.

Hello
It is amazing how many people can talk about how important money management seems to be, but how few people seem to really use it and wonder why their trading profits are not consistent.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens as I continue down this crazy journey.

Jason

well said - lip service is common; the long term profitability stats spesk for themselves, 10-20% of traders go home profitable annually.

The Mind element is core - all behavior can be tracked back to a frame of mind; even with a winning entry exit strategy and good MM, the rules must be executed properly by the individual - Trading Results as a Mirror, information about what to work on is there - either the plan or the execution

Hi all
I am John from Durban, South Africa and at the moment I am hunting for Forex P and F trading info.
Being retired for 7 years and still a young student as far as Forex is concerned.
I am interested in astronomy but with our weather the only stars I see is in my wife's eyes or when I don't duck fast enough.

John from Durban

Hello everybody,

I've been training myself t become a Spread Bettor.
I've realised a while ago that SB is quiet dangerous nevertheless i'm use to danger.....
i've been ill for a while so i'm currentley getting back my brain cells and tuneing into fiscal planet.
Read a few books on trading extc.when i 1st read Malcom Pryor's book on SB,i felt so excited like a 5 yr.old in a sweet shop.fortunatelly that's passed so i can now focus on knowledge,discipline,emotional detachment extc.
Best wishes
sth

Hi,

I have joined T2W as I am looking to study/learn Exit strategies. I do have a regular job as an Engineer during normal working hours and so trading is done on a part time basis.

Thanks in advance

Anaxos

Heallo everyone, i m a newbie in a trading world. i want to make trading as my career, Any suggestion or inputs are most welcome.