Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello T2W!

I am an ex lurker who although may not be able to contribute in any great way at the moment hope to be able to do so in the future. I wish to thank everyone for the great advice (and entertaining banter/debates) that make up this forum, it is a great resource.

Thanks

Hello all T2W

I am a trader. I have traded forex mostly demo and live.

I am here to learn and help where ever i could

Regards

I am a new trader, learning to trade forex and options I am here to learn from others. I am doing live and demo
thanks

Hello everybody! I find this place just amazing- i haven’t seen for a while so much helpful , easy-reading educational and interesting information. Hope to have here plenty of a nice and useful time.

hello everyone, I am new to this site and somewhat new to current trading. i am looking forward to hear others points of views on hot stocks

Hello everyone! I am a full time trader as I don't have a job at the moment, I have been trading for about 3 years, had some ups and lots of downs, commited a lot of stupid mistakes and now decided to join this forum in an effort to meet other traders like me and to learn to trade more systematically. Meanwhile, I am only trading in demo accounts.
I ran into T2W when I was searching for something in the internet and one thread in this forum had the answer.
Regards to all.
JayN

Hello. I'm a complete beginner but I have been interested in trading FX for some time now. Im currently going on to my last year of uni (econ & maths undergrad) and I hope to work as a prop trader part time. Hope to learn from this forum!

Regards
Subs

Hi Everyone,

I'm a complete beginner looking to learn. I've seen so many web sites offering free info and yet heaps of super-duper curses, er sorry, courses costing mega-bucks. I guess a fool and his money are soon parted?...

Best wishes,
TD.

Hi all. I am yusaf and new to this forum. came here to learn more and to see what others are talking about.
been day trading for +6 months. some ups and downs but still learning from the mistakes. I have not lost much but have not won huge either.
Good luck all.

hi everybody, I live in london by a few months, i'm just moved in. I'm interesd in knowing and meet a mt4 delevolper here in london to develop together some strategies to use it on smart live markets, the SB broker for mt4. I have many years of experience in algotrading.

warm regards
D.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum glad to be here.

I have just retired and are now giving myself more time to trade Forex, I have been doing it on and of for the past 3 years and lost a lot more than I won, mostly due to all these different systems out there (I call it tuition money)
I'm done with that now, learn t my lesson. Now I only use pure price action with s/r and trend-lines,
on higher time frames like the daily and 4H and I only trade EUR/USD It works, now I'm beginning to see a profit. I look forward to read your different post, especially the ones who deals in EUR/USD

Happy trading

Hi everybody!

My name is JohnCapa, I'm an italian trader and.. I'm here between you to improve my forex style.. I want to know a new way of trading..and I hope to learn new things among new poople like you :smart:

hi to everybody, glad to be one the member of the forum, I am from romania, not new in trading. Well I got a question to all. What do you think about stock trading self emplyement? Dpoes it make any sence to trade with your hard earned money and end up loosing? well apreciate to everybody for time and help

Hi everyone.
Currently doing some short-terms stock trading in real money, and building up my knowledge paper trading mini futures, mainly dow jones mini symbol YM.
All USA stocks and futures.
Just thought I'd introduce myself as it seems is the custom here. Thanks.

Hi, I am in search of trading wisdom and I think I might find some here on your message boards. I am a young American student with ambitions of exploring the globe. Therefore I need to be able to generate income from anywhere in the world and trading well will allow me that flexibility. My desire to trade well is all-consuming.