Sticky Introduce Yourself

Dear Friends,

I'm Robert, and nice to have friends like you. I have about 5 years experience in forex market. i'm here to share my experience and use from experience of other traders to have good trades all together.

Best Regards.

Hi Saynold/Robert,

Nice to meet you. Just recently joined this forum. Have a thread called Goldmine! I use Pitchforks as my primary tool of analysis. Would like to hear your thoughts. What tools do you currently use?

All the best

yea its in chinese nobody can read .
furthermore this is trading forum. be careful u will get kicked prolly

hi, Im Hui from China. manufacturer for various hardware tools, parts, auto parts, pressed parts and electromechanical products. and like to do business with any friend from across the world. you can visit my chinese online shop for s brief understanding of my some products: http://jfxa.taobao.com/

Hi Guys: Just getting rolling here. Read a Great article about STOP and LIMIT trading by some helpful dude I can't now thank by name but may later. Can you post pix of bikini girls here?

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hi all,
Just saying hello. I was been FX trading for about 8 months, with mixed success. I have moved from judgement based trading using techniques learnt from Trade with Precision and Expert 4x, to mechanical trading using the Forex Net trap. I have also dabbled with automated trading using EA's (including developing my own), though have never taken the plunge in going live with this. I was a full time trader for a few months and found it tough going...mainly due to over trading. I am back at work now and having more success.
Hope to participate in these great threads.

Welcome DAxM. glad u to have u here. I am pretty new myself. too bad most of ppl are from UK so i cannot meet all of them in person too far.

however, if you want to see my broker statement to analyze I have 7 of those in my thread. may and june,2010. hope that helps . and i am totally discretionary.

Hi all,
Just saying hello. I was been FX trading for about 8 months, with mixed success. I have moved from judgement based trading using techniques learnt from Trade with Precision and Expert 4x, to mechanical trading using the Forex Net trap. I have also dabbled with automated trading using EA's (including developing my own), though have never taken the plunge in going live with this. I was a full time trader for a few months and found it tough going...mainly due to over trading. I am back at work now and having more success.

I am Jamiu, a newbie to trading,looking forward to be a successful trader from now on and its a great great pleasure been among poeple of great opinions on trading. i v bought loads of craps signals, EA's and systems for my daily trading but nothing seems to work . Is there any special thing i need to know about trading which i dont.

Hello DaxM,

Glad to have you join us. I have a thread called Goldmine! where I show my thoughts/analysis of the EurUsd. My main tool is the Andrews Pitchfork. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

Take care,

Hi all,

Hi Everyone,

Been a member for a few month's so thought its about time I introduced myself.

I'm from Sheffield, England and have been interested in trading for 20 years or so. Have not always
been active and have drifted away from time to time mostly after loses and concentrated on other
things like property which I am still involved in today.

Trading keeps pulling me back in however and I restarted last year with renewed enthusiasm and
determination to suceed this time.

I have mainly bought and sold shares in the past but my main area of interest now is the forex
market.

Regards
John

Hi Postly,

Glad you are here with us. I have a thread...Goldmine! where I show how I see the EurUsd using Andrews Pitchfork to analyze. Are you familiar with that tool? What are your goals for being in the forum?

Take care and glad to have you,

hello all. i'm postly. its nice to be here

Hello dlf99,

Glad you have joined us. I have a thread here called Goldmine! where I analyze the EurUsd and share my thoughts with the forum. Please take a look...I use the Andrews Pitchfork as my tool of analysis. Are you familiar with it? What do you use now?

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care,

hi to everyone

Hi Jamiu,

Welcome. Not sure what you've traded...FX, stocks etc. In response to what you have shared, you first have to be able to understand price behavior before you can apply any tool successfully. You also have to kow yourself...your temperament, personality and emotional psychology. These natural tendencies could sabotage the best of methods.

I have a thread here called Goldmine! where I show how I see the EurUsd using the Andrews Pitchfork. Pleaes take a look and tell me what you think. There is so much more to successful trading than most people realize.

Take care,

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
I am Jamiu, a newbie to trading,looking forward to be a successful trader from now on and its a great great pleasure been among poeple of great opinions on trading. i v bought loads of craps signals, EA's and systems for my daily trading but nothing seems to work . Is there any special thing i need to know about trading which i dont.

Hi I am a very new Trader and yes looking forward to being a successful trader, just read the first thing that newbies should read, Discipline, Patience etc etc, found that to be very good information and will take that on board as step one.

hey no need to buy lots of crappy indicator. I've been a victim myself.
you can check my thread and analyze my broker statement if u want. (I have may and June so far)
I mainly look at pivot points and night price movement.
just read my posts u will gain more knowledge than other fake seller out there who doesnt give their trading statement & keep selling garbage.

if you're small trader just trade futures. i am not sure about forex cause I only trade futures. I dont recommend trading stocks. by the way i'm daytrader so close my position everyday.
you could read to my thread. I have my broker statements posted (may and june) that you can analyze.
read my posts & profile u will learn a lot. and its'free. i've been a loser and frustated just as u. but now im much much better.

Hi Everyone,

Been a member for a few month's so thought its about time I introduced myself.

I'm from Sheffield, England and have been interested in trading for 20 years or so. Have not always
been active and have drifted away from time to time mostly after loses and concentrated on other
things like property which I am still involved in today.

Trading keeps pulling me back in however and I restarted last year with renewed enthusiasm and
determination to suceed this time.

I have mainly bought and sold shares in the past but my main area of interest now is the forex
market.

Regards
John

Hi everyone! Been a member for a few months but never posted, Discovered Spread betting in Nov last year, Had 2 gradings and now has an orange belt in spread betting, that means I know what an indicator looks like and know how to loose real money.

Hi everyone,
I am in Vancouver /area/,BC looking to meet people interested in futures trading.
If there is any meeting somewhere or LIVE trading room please let me know.
Thanks..Ivan

you can go to my thread and analyze my broker statements. its real statement no bull****. I am a daytrader close my position before closing.
I also post some answer from other member, u can read it and understand the way i trade everyday.
pls dont ask question that is already posted.
I dont wanna repeat over and over.

Hi everyone,
I am in Vancouver /area/,BC looking to meet people interested in futures trading.
If there is any meeting somewhere or LIVE trading room please let me know.
Thanks..Ivan