Sticky Introduce Yourself

. . . Only thing that i find strange is that charts don't match from lmax and tradingview. . .
Hi @Harry.O
Welcome to T2W.

I'm not familiar with either Tradingview or Lmax, but the difference is likely to be dictated by where and who they each source their prices. If you're trading forex, there's no central exchange, so prices from Lmax will be governed by their liquidity providers. If you're trading a market other than forex, then Lmax will set their own prices, (e.g. for stock indices such as the Dow and FTSE, or commodities such as gold and oil.) As Tradingview is free to join and use, they're likely to source their prices from the cheapest provider - or what's available for free. If I were you, I'd contact both of them and get an answer direct from the horse's mouth!
Tim.

Introducing Tyler Stone ;)

Hi there! I’m new on this forum so I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tyler and I was born in Southern California on the same year the US issued the $2 bill. My first venture in the financial markets was with stocks on the New York Stock Exchange 16 years ago. And then I discovered Forex. For someone who battled insomnia at the time it was a perfect way to keep occupied! Though it probably did not help my cause at the time haha
Anyway… I’ve been working in this field for some time now but I never joined forums until now. So be gentle while I get used to this :D

Hi everyone, my name's Tien, I've always been fascinated with trading and now want to learn because I want to take a different direction in my career. Really looking forward to start my learning from here.

hey there im so new to trading. want to make millions or even billions let urselves. But so cluesluess as to how. for some strange reason i have been able to for the past couple of days been able to pick a lot o fo winners not through skills but through luck. I NEED HELP SO PLEASE ME

Hi all. Hate to be another beginner trying to jump on the quick profit wagon but want to say hello nevertheless. Want to educate myself and learn more with stock markets and the influence surrounding them.

Hi all.I find your Web site today and just joined now.I am from Turkey..beginner fx...learn here more about fx

hi

i am new here. i started trading 2 yrs before. it is difficult to trade alone.
i am happy to be here with all of u.:)

Hello everyone, I am from Brazil. I have done some trading in the past few years, day trade on futures, equities and options. Option strategies to recieve the "premium". Now I want to go full time.

I want to start fresh with a new strategy, perhaps using Volume Spread Analysis principles, I will seach the forum for opinions on this methodology and I really wander if it is as powerfull as it seems.

I am algo considering building a quant system for analysis but since I havelittle experience with programming this probably won't be my first route, any opinions are very welcome.

If anyone has a hint on where to start learning VSA and developing a system please let me know.

Thank you and good trading.

Hi All, I'm Markus. I'm the owner of stocklicious.com. Think of it like eye candy made from stock indicators and measures. I am a swing trader (1 or 2 trades a week) and will find a place to post my trades.

I'm always open for feedback, feel free to PM me.

Hello,

A pleasure for me to join this forum. I trade forex as hobby since 2008. Cannot say I am profitable. But keep looking for strategy to make it.

Introduction

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. Just thought I'd introduced myself. Feels like I'm finally admitting a problem.

I've only been trading for the last 6 months. Lost more money than I care to mention. I've been struggling to navigate through all the nonsense indicators, courses and bogus info. I now feel that having got to this point with nothing to show for it that in many ways I've come through an apprenticeship.

I'm looking forward to being part of this community and learning from like minded people, who are all in it together. I will certainly share whatever I learn without fear or favour in the hope that people can avoid what I have been through and the money I've lost.

Feeling quite positive now though and looking forward to developing my trading abilities with this community.

All for one...

HEY EVERYONE.

Great read. I am looking for some people to join a binary trading system that I am involved with, in testing it has proven to get over 68% win rate, and a payout of over 75%. This will make people money and would love to share this with people.

Give me a message if interested, and Ill tell you more info

Where can I read about binary trading systems?

Hi everyone

I am very new to this and my initial thoughts are that although I have done some research into different trading approaches as opposed to systems for example I am drawn to using VSA as a way of trading I am nervous and would like some guidance about possibly being able to "paper ytrade" just to get my feet under that table.

All the best
SSB

Hello. I'm an ex-quant who exited the global institutional space to play the game in my own way on a retail basis. The perks aren't anywhere near as good (non-existent in fact), but I do get the freedom to choose how and what and when I want to make a play. There’s very little quant in what I do today, it’s more common-sense than anything else. I’m sure luck plays a part but there’s no way to qualitatively assess this aspect so I just leave it alone and hope whatever it is, if it is, carries on.

I focus primarily, almost exclusively, on the forex markets and stick with the majors. I trade the shorter timeframes (sub-hourly) and am normally in & out the same day. I won’t bore you with my performance data as this is the internet and everyone’s a winner. But suffice to say I now pull more profit off the table than I was getting as salary and bonus with the firm.

I’ll start a thread with some live calls so you can play along or throw bricks or whatever happens here and we’ll take it from there.

Hello! Im Maria. I ve just registered here. I found this forum very informative. I want to take part in discussions and learn more about Fx. Thanks

hello friends i am gunnu from punjab india and new to trading want to learn soo much from all the friends

expecting proper guidance from your side....