Sticky Introduce Yourself

scam.

I bought the vince stanzione course,worth every penny,simple rules and does
actually work,dont believe all the videos selling black boxes and expensive software.
you need to find a system that works for you and you will do fine,the biggest rule and the best rule i can tell you is KEEP IT SIMPLE otherwise you will have problems

Hi All

I bought the VS course last year - I do agree that it is too expensive for what it is - a basic sma system and an intro to different instruments. If I had found this site first I would not have bought it.

HOWEVER - I am glad that I bought it - trend following is (I believe) an accepted trading method as is the use of moving averages, and it got me started on trading.

I just which he would drop all the marketing cr*p that he pushes and the guarantees of wealth and riches.

If I had gone further and paid for the mentoring options then I would probably be much harsher!

well what he says does work and he does say you dont need fancy software and keep it simple.
this i agree with.why you think its a con i do noy know

vince stanzione is a conman.

Most of them are tbh.

To the beginners

You can learn the basics online for free. I realise that it might take some time but you will understand it a lot better by doing it yourself.

No one can teach you to trade, trading is about application and discipline. You could have the best strategy in the world but one trade could wipe out your account.

You will get a lot of people claiming they can make you a few grand a week. 99% of it will be rubbish.

Never the less, you may find a quality network or two on your journey.

Any binary traders?

Just wanted to say hi .I am into binaries and saw you have a relevant section in the forum.Would love to exchange information and ideas with other fellow traders.

Hi to everyone. I'm new to trading and I hope I can learn something form this board and hopefully contribute too.

Hello, everyone.

I'm new to trading and have only a few concepts under my belt. I'm going to learn everything that I can here before I start trading. I hope to contribute in any way that I can.

MI-yooper

Hey Everyone~

I'm just happy to say Hello to everyone here. I had this forum suggested to me so here I am.... I'm a yooper from the UP where it's very COLD!!! Yet I use my computer for learning about the markets and software programs for forex, stocks, commodities like eminis, and binary options too. Mostly I'm interested in short-term trades like scalping, etc. Oh yeah, I like water and warm weather traveling the best. That's it! Glad to be a part of a growing T2W think tank of traders with new ideas. :)

MI-yooper, out.

Hey Everyone~

I'm just happy to say Hello to everyone here. I had this forum suggested to me so here I am.... I'm a yooper from the UP where it's very COLD!!! Yet I use my computer for learning about the markets and software programs for forex, stocks, commodities like eminis, and binary options too. Mostly I'm interested in short-term trades like scalping, etc. Oh yeah, I like water and warm weather traveling the best. That's it! Glad to be a part of a growing T2W think tank of traders with new ideas. :)

MI-yooper, out.

You may want to check out my thread on short-term trades on SPX, RUT, or NDX options. Consistent gains of 2%+ weekly which add up to nice annual return. Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-systems/192426-spx-option-trading-system.html

I offer calculators that help in choosing vertical spreads with a high probability of success based on 10+ years of historical movement. The historical moves are correlated with the VIX to only compare similar periods of volatility. Here is an example of the RUT Calculator. Sorry if it is hard to read - there is a lot of data on the calculator.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/izadun6cqq98mwl/Screenshot 2014-10-05 16.12.02.png?dl=0

I do require an annual donation for membership, but I try to keep it minimal as I enjoy helping new option traders and the "little guy" make $$ in the market.

I have been reading through these forums for a little while and decided to make an account. I like what I see here. I aspire to quit my job and become a fulltime trader one day.

Hi, Have been trading Forex for about 4 years and am still eager to learn as i am essentially a break-even trader so it is essentially a hobby for me-would like to change to earn a consistent income even it is small to begin with. Have spent a ton of money on everything from EAs to "systems" so can attest to the fact there is a lot of junk out there. i have been following "Forexmospherian" (sp?) for a little while (just a newbie here on this site) and would like to find the location for his strategy/system---Thanks, cadman77

Hey all, I'm a newbie to trading but a long time reader of the forum. Very impressed with the quality of information and guidance on here.

Hi.
I have never actively traded shares, but have always been interested in how it all works. Now that things have become more accessible with the internet, I want to arm myself to the teeth with knowledge, so I may at least consider if I have the right stuff to succeed in share trading.
I can see from early browsing on here that I have a lot to learn.
Thanks in advance for all the information I am going to get from Trade2Win.