Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all!
TOTAL newbie interested in Forex. Heard Lee Sandford on the radio and started looking. Heard more here about Lee (and courses in general) so here I am. About to order some books. :)

Hello

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I found it because I had the feeling I'm spammed by a guy named Marcus de Maria. I googled him and found a very interesting discussion here. So I joined because it looks like some here know what they talking about.

My own trading experience until now is more on value investing. The fast stuff isn't for me. It was expensive for me to realize that bank managers don't take care of my money but on their own provision. So I started to do it by my own. That has the advantage I know whom to blame if its going wrong.

Namaskar,
I am rather new to investing in sharemarket and hence trying to learn it. I should really thank you for allow me to become a member of this forum. Have gone through some messages and really feel here I can get some knowledge from fellow members which i can apply to my trading and be profitable. Thanks again.

Welcome to T2W Ramesh,

Feel free to ask any question as you are from India :)

Hello All,

Newbie from Southern CA now living in HK. I am looking forward to further developing my trading skills and exchanging some great ideas inside the community.

Cheers

Hi,this is Aaronxu

Hello, I'm Aaronxu, very glad to know you, hope can communicate with all of you happy here,(y)(y)

Hi,

I am LegoBrickTrader. I am here to learn more about history/reputation of some brokers to start with. Hope to learn more about tradings too.

Hello there. I am totally new to the Stock Market and looking for an intelligent way to get started. I was mail-shot by Vince Stanzione. It seems too good to be true but everyone's got to start somewhere. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Hello, My first post on T2W ... it's only taken3 years.

Been trading awhile, took a couple of years out of the market.
Recently started trading again using *Ichimoku,**
Im better suited to scalping & swing trading so I'm about to find out if it has any merit short term trading & if so, what and how.
BW Jude

Hey guys, decided it was time to get to know some other people interested in trading. I've been interested in the stock market for a long time now, and have gained interest in some other things such as Forex and Bitcoin. I'm planning on doing some real trading soon as i've only tried on demo accounts on some trading platforms. I hope to gain some interesting insights into the markets that can help improve my knowledge. I've played poker in the past professionally, and I can see elements from that working well as a trader, such as critical thinking and emotional stability.

Hi all,
Totally new here. I have been trading for a few years, as well as investing. I did Stocks, Options, Bonds.
I now try to get into FOREX swing trading. But I cannot boast a good consistency in my trading and hope to improve my action through learning on this site. I am especially interested in Price Action strategies mainly in FOREX and CFD trading.

Full time trader by profession. Love this forum glad i found it.
FEllow traders looking to learn from you all and contributing my own to you all too..

tradeyourtrend.blogspot.com

Hello everybody- Not trading at the moment,100% in cash,have been since July 13.Still follow market closely.

Last edited: