Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

1 screen shot could cure a lot of agro!

What let them win

NO WAY

I will keep my powder dry

It's great

I know many will now being seeing through this latest plan hatched from after LV left and Tar said to him - have patience - etc etc

I can take this sh*te for at least 3 more months

But can they?

Sorry T2W if all the old members leave :LOL:

Regards

F

Last edited:
What let them win

NO WAY

I will keep my powder dry

It's great

I know many will now being seeing through this latest plan hatched from after LV left and Tar said to him - have patience - etc etc

I can take this sh*te for at least 3 more months

But can they?

Sorry T2W if all the old members leave :LOL:

Regards

F

Just 3 months ? Then you didn't get what i meant by "patience" :D

Actually - I have just thought - i dont have to take it for another 3 months...........

I can just totally ignore - and let anybody following the other thread have their say on if they want me to carry on or not

I dont mind at all -

In fact if i can get say 5 haters a day on the other thread - then I can really embarrass them - ie asking them to make a live call

That will shut them up lol

guys .....a suggestion to anyone who is not happy or doubtful of F's performance

dont worry about it ..........thats it ..........just dont worry about it

to good to be true ?...........perhaps ....perhaps not........who knows ?........

walk your own paths ............trade your own systems

I know most people think i've gone a little awol here but I truly hav'nt .........

unless F suddenly turns into a vendor selling black box systems then leave him be .......hes not going to bite or retaliate or lose his rag with you all is he ?.....hes not biting on whatever gets said

I take everything with a pinch of salt on all trading forum threads........and so should everyone here at T2W .........

I'm seeing potentially some great guys and traders here potentially walking from the forum over this stuff ?

c'mon leave it be ............lets move on :cool:

N

Last edited:
Actually - I have just thought - i dont have to take it for another 3 months...........

I can just totally ignore - and let anybody following the other thread have their say on if they want me to carry on or not

I dont mind at all -

In fact if i can get say 5 haters a day on the other thread - then I can really embarrass them - ie asking them to make a live call

That will shut them up lol

this is bizarre. Tar actually made a live call on another thread today. What's the big deal about making a live call, I mean who really cares. I made a call on the euro last week and got my ar$e handed to me, so what. it's no biggy is it. it's no biggy to post your fills is it. This is like a Gordon Brown moment when he kept plugging on regardless when he had zero credibility.

G/W I know I will.

it wont ...not one jot it wont ............trust me :cool:

rubbish. the claims of over 100+ pips today in cable could be verified from the fills. If it was produced everyone would eat humble pie.

Love to see the PM's going on behind the scenes here guys

- Can you imagine it ;-))

"We will have him - we will catch him out - but how do we do it ?"

"Lets rubbish his thread - yes good idea"

" Then lets pick on his reputation - ie no Kudos without an account summary "

" Lets keep saying he's never done a live call - yes that will wind him up - hehe"

" lets bring doubt into all and sundry "

" lets take him off his focus - and then try and make him make mistakes"

" we need to do something - all our buddies are leaving -we will be hero's if we can get him just to leave or even better get him banned"

"He will get so fed up with us - he's bound to leave - because what ever he does - we will argue against him and slowly do the "drip drip" mental torture"

Anyone want a bet who will win ;-)

It's so obvious to anyone with a brain what's going on

But am I bothered...........

Should T2W be bothered........ Yes

I should be able to to censor them off my thread - as other sites allow

If I had that facility though - I still would not use it - simply because I believe in free speech etc and choice etc

Guys you don't have to believe anything I say or tell you

It's your choice - not mine

Regards

F

walk away.......tempting !

guys .....a suggestion to anyone who is not happy or doubtful of F's performance

dont worry about it ..........thats it ..........just dont worry about it

to good to be true ?...........perhaps ....perhaps not........who knows ?........

walk your own paths ............trade your own systems

I know most people think i've gone a little awol here but I truly hav'nt .........

unless F suddenly turns into a vendor selling black box systems then leave him be .......hes not going to bite or retaliate or lose his rag with you all is he ?.....hes not biting on whatever gets said

I take everything with a pinch of salt on all trading forum threads........and so should everyone here at T2W .........

I'm seeing potentially some great guys and traders here potentially walking from the forum over this stuff ?

c'mon leave it be ............lets move on :cool:

N

You hit the nail on the head there N.
I posted a similar retort on his other thread but yours is far more articulate and good mannered.:)
But like pigs who revel in mud, there are those who are drawn to threads purely to make mischief or to let others know, from the darkness of their little rooms, that they exist.Therefore, your well intentioned post may strike a chord with the more intelligent on T2W, you can never have 100% success. But full marks for trying(y)

Love to see the PM's going on behind the scenes here guys

- Can you imagine it ;-))

"We will have him - we will catch him out - but how do we do it ?"

"Lets rubbish his thread - yes good idea"

" Then lets pick on his reputation - ie no Kudos without an account summary "

" Lets keep saying he's never done a live call - yes that will wind him up - hehe"

" lets bring doubt into all and sundry "

" lets take him off his focus - and then try and make him make mistakes"

" we need to do something - all our buddies are leaving -we will be hero's if we can get him just to leave or even better get him banned"

"He will get so fed up with us - he's bound to leave - because what ever he does - we will argue against him and slowly do the "drip drip" mental torture"

Anyone want a bet who will win ;-)

It's so obvious to anyone with a brain what's going on

But am I bothered...........

Should T2W be bothered........ Yes

I should be able to to censor them off my thread - as other sites allow

If I had that facility though - I still would not use it - simply because I believe in free speech etc and choice etc

Guys you don't have to believe anything I say or tell you

It's your choice - not mine

Regards

F

Take a deep breath , its just Cable ....

Last edited:
Hi Forexmospherian
Could you post the speeds for the LR's please, i Know you'v posted them before but i'v been looking through past posts and cannot fined them.
Thanks.
YT.

Hi F

I'm still interested in learning about your system. Hope you can spend more time elucidating in more detail rather than having to spend most of your time responding to all the lighthearted banter.

If it is all a scam and I don't have the intelligence to discern that for myself than that's my problem - no one else's.

I vote for "ignore" and carry on.

Cheers

LR Settings

Hi YT

Here's my attempt at the LR settings. I've used 15/25/45/95/115/180/285/500/900 as listed in the other thread. It's on the FXPro cTrader Demo GU 9 tick chart. (Don't know if the data feed is the same for the live and demo accounts).

You can compare it to F's pic in post #11701. Sort of close but not the same. But I don't know what tick chart he used. The indicator I used is the Linear Regression Forecast (a standard indicator included in the platform under Indicators / Volatility)

Anyway - something to play around with if you want.

Cheers
Greg

Attachments

• 2014-03-01_12-01-52.png
    2014-03-01_12-01-52.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 354
Well i think that's enough for me, i've spent the last couple of weeks reading posts etc, i thought it would be taken as a serious subject, it is unfortunately like watching a group of 9 year olds, like they say 95% of people lose money trading, i wonder why.........

I have a working edge, have traded since the mid 80's, if i want a forum, i think i'll stick to Piston heads.

Regards Shane.

you just lost any cred you had dude

your intent is clear and it serves neither this site nor those who genuinely want to increase their trading effectiveness

Hi Ballard

I dont want to be called a dude really - I am 60 yrs old- still very healthy ( touch wood) great family - enjoyed all the nice things in life that money buys etc etc and now semi retired

I don't care a toss about street credibility and whether I have to prove myself. I did when I was 40 to 45 yrs old but as you get older priorities change.

I dont care a toss about what traders think of my system and whether it works or not - clever ones will find out anyway - because they will do the study etc and make it work

I dont really bother whether you are a girl or just another multi nic old timer

I dont really care whether I am the best trader on this site - or the worst trader on the site

I dont really care if other traders want to trash my thread and try and ruin it

It really does not matter when you have my forex trading experience and knowledge and I can make up to $5k on a decent day . Athough I have been honest here and admitted I could not hack it over approx 25 lots per pips - and take my own money account up above £170k - although that was over 4 yrs ago and never tried again since

Why would I want to sell anything - or help any other ignorant or lazy get rich the easy way wannabees on this site - when its taken me over 15k of live hours watching small frame charts over the last 11 years to get to my level?

However - the good guys - ie the one's who have tried for a couple of years and got nowhere and want to learn more because they are intelligent and free thinking - they can get my assistance live on this forum - for FREE

Even after i have taught them all the scalping tips and so much more already mentioned in the thread - It still might take them another year or even longer to make great monies every day - ongoing etc

Thats me being 100% trueful

Sorry it's not what you want to hear

Regards

F

Hi F

I'm still interested in learning about your system. Hope you can spend more time elucidating in more detail rather than having to spend most of your time responding to all the lighthearted banter.

If it is all a scam and I don't have the intelligence to discern that for myself than that's my problem - no one else's.

I vote for "ignore" and carry on.

Cheers

Hi TNT

Dont worry one bit - my method / strategy is no scam at all

What you want to do is try a few other tutors or gurus etc etc - and learn all you can - and come and follow me a few days to see how I compare

I know the result already - and that's what gets up the back of old timers here who still must be losing more than they win

This latest attempt to try and trash the other thread today ( Friday) was pre planned and organised - due to other events of the week

You really do need to understand all the basics and have tried trading for a year a two before trying to follow me ways and even then it will take another 6 -9 months to be up to say MM's level - who up to 4 months ago had never scalped and did not know me

This site does seem to have an awful lot of negative dissers or spoilers on it - but don't worry - if you have read my history - this is just no problem

Regards

F