Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

Hi F, thanks for getting back with me.

1) Just so I understand, are you referring to "coalface" as a new beginning? ie a retrace to the 50% fib, then reversing?

2) Time window, that's very interesting. Do you feel that the time window is significant because that's when a lot of other traders are initiating trades?

3) Is there anywhere on your thread where you explain how you're using linear regression?

4) I have recently been using a 10 pip stop, and I've noticed if I make a point to enter on a pullback that most times I at least pick up the spread, and even if it's a loser entry, I don't get crushed.

I'm not big on indicators, the less I have to look at the better. Lately I've been using a strength meter. Do you use one?

Thanks,
Rockford

P.S. I may not agree with everything someone says, but it blows my mind how anyone would take time out of their day to to knock someone for attempting to help another. And, if trader isn't a scalper, why are they here reading your thread.

Hi Rockford

Ok back again to answer your questions

1. The "coalface" to me is my own terminology of being at the "sharp end" or at the beginning of a process. In this case for FX trading the coalface for me is working with tick and 1 min charts - Every 10 pip or 100 pip or 1000+ pip moves starts from somewhere - and if you are after accuracy an efficient trading - you trade at the "coalface".

That does not mean you never look at a hourly or daily or Monthly chart- bit i am not interested in entering a trade with a 50 or 100 pip stop and wait say 4 days for a 300 pip win . I want the same result in terms of risk / reward in 15 mins or bjust 30 mins - and its all possible - but only at an high advanced level

FIb levels - are just guide areas - they dont have the accuracy i require - I dont really incorporate them that much in my intraday trading etc - but am aware of 50 and 61% levels etc as guides

2. Yes - and also with automated systems etc

3.Yes I have a thread on LR's

-http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/181454-why-i-have-been-using-linear-regression-indicator-over-8-years.html

4. Remember this is a real skill - and need a load of practice

For example if you are into football - then imagine -" keepy uppy's ". Most amateur football players can do 20 or 30 etc - but to do say 100 or 300 over 30 or 60 mins requires a higher skill level and loads of practice

It will take at least 500 tries to get to even an average level and many 1000's of trades to get better

Any currency strength meter - is like say Fibs and oscillators and MACD's etc - yes that can help - but only guides etc - they are additional clues - but when you get to a high intraday level you start to use other things to give you your "edge" etc

That might be time windows / interim levels / trendlines / ray angles etc etc

Hope that helps

My method is complex and very time consuming to get there.

If trading was that simple and easy - why would over 80% fail ;)

All the best

Regards

F

I knew you would come out on this F so thanks for publishing information that a lot of traders are interested in

I had withdrawn most of my cap from markets as I was focused 200% on a new job I had (had....not now !!)..............so on reflection I have been fortunate - like you I know of many friends who have lost money .......hopefully they may see some back .......but they cant trade now without risking more new capital.....

My wife is not impressed in me considering making a comeback........so I need to make some hard decisions .......it doesn't matter how damn good you are a trader if the bloody "bookmaker" you are using loses your damn money or freezes you out you have 100% of nothing ..and black swans are black swans.........no matter when they happen

I accept everything you are saying but I do need to think hard about this ...........my mental game has to be 100% committed to play .........

welcome hearing other peoples comments

N

Hi N

What happened last week was a real "black swan " event - ie last time a 3000+ move in just an hour or so is like over 3 decades ago .

Yes - its made me rethink and look more for new safe guards etc.

With me though its easy - but all I can do is pass on my experience and retail trading knowledge to others who are maybe not too far into their FX trading journey

My own journey is now it its 13th year with 7 years full time - that must be lik say another 10 years+ at just a part time basis

I have only traded currencies in the spot FX market - not done futures - never traded Gold or Silver or Oil- or any indices - my total focus just on say key FX pairs- thats all I know about in retail trading

Because of that i am on a different level to 95% of most FX traders etc

I have on demo accounts done like MM did and put on 5000% increases in a few weeks using high leverage and high stake size ( ie over 15% )

I can do that on any live account under $1000 of capital - because its just the same as me having say 5 losses in a row - in terms of money loss as just 0.5% stake size on my large account

So my total exposure if i lose with a good ECN broker is £1k .

Personally that's too low to have $500+ winning days - you do need a $5k live account along with be prepared to trade at say 5 -7 % stake size still on 5 pip stops ( Please I dont advice this to any newbie or less than very advanced trader - stay with under 2% stake size )

With say $7k - 5% stake size on a 5 pip stop is $70 a pip or 7 lots

Ok 10 losing trades in a row and you have lost half your account. But - I have not had over 7 consecutive losses in over 5 years - - OK - 3 or 4 yes can happen - but even then I will be out quicker than a 5 or 7 pips loss

$7k account - Intraday trading with say just $40 a pip max and having a very realistic daily target - say 20 pips - would bag you the $500 + a day

Your total exposure to anything is $7k - not even £5000.

I am sure the wife - and you can live with that.;-)

Now you might say yes - but I am not at a level to not have 70% + win ratios on 5/7 pip stops - OK that might take you another 3- 6 months - but I could get you there - maybe even quicker with all your FX experience etc etc

Its important to have winning days - you cannot guarantee every day you will hit your target ( even 20 pips ) - but never allow you to lose say 2 days of wins - never allow that

You might start with only 14 winning days out of 20 trading days - but some times your winning day will get you twice target or more etc

I dont have to teach an experienced accountant like you of how you do this - but you know my methods - and of course - they work :)

Heres you chance why you try and get some more new contracts etc - to really try it out - at least say full time 3 days a week

I am happy to be your personal mentor and happy if you want to start your own new journal and only allow me and couple others like say MM on it

I am up for it N - and will not let you down (y)

Regards

F

F, why don't you trade the currencies futures then?

Regarding the ecn brokers I tested it myself with fxpro both ecn ctrader and mt4 non-Ecn.

It came out trading non ecn is cheaper, commission on ecn is higher than the spread on non ecn. Could you comment on this?

Hi gft32

Only ever traded FX currencies on the spot market - never done futures / indices / options etc etc - I have not got much of a clue about those retail markets - I have never had any reason over last 7 yrs full time to venture away from Fx.

Money talks

You can negotiate better commission deals with ECN brokers if you deposited larger sums of capital and inform them you will be doing over say 25 or 50 trades a week

Brokers in the past have earned up to $10k in spreads / commissions - per MONTH - of me and similar Intraday traders - they dont want to lose any customer generating over say $2 or 3 k a month to them off fees

You are the customer - customers are king - negotiate a great deal - or move on

Unfortunately this is not possible until you know you can commit to larger capital and the time to take a high number of trades per week ongoing etc etc

Regards

F

And dont you worry nobody here will do what you do ...they are to busy trading to be blogging all day[/QUOTE]

This is the type of myth put out by the Dumb and Dumber traders and I will explain why it shows they must be real novices - ie not been live trading for over 5 years +

Let's compare it to say driving a car.

When you first learn to drive - it can be both mind and energy sapping - ie concentrating and say 2 hrs of driving would make you feel tired.

After you passed your test and been driving a year or two - you have more confidence and can even multi task whilst you are in traffic and on the motorway - ie on a hand's fee phone - setting up your sat nav - changing radio stations / CD' / ipods etc etc as well as eating a sandwich and drinking a coffee and keeping an eye on speed camera's - ie multi tasking

Ok all that at the same time is not advisable and also can be illegal - but the point is what was tough and tiring - becomes easier and 4 -6 hr of driving are no longer tiring slogs - Ok maybe on the M25 - but not down from the south of France into Northern Italy - in fact very enjoyable.

After 5+ yrs plus of driving different cars - you actually can do all of the driving requirements - subconsciously - you dont have to concentrate so much - in fact you can drive say 5 miles and forget even covering the distance - it becomes second nature.

If you are into cars ( like me ) and enjoy track days and even a have a race licence etc - you find out that you can explore the limits of your car - or even a single seater / rally car / etc and do things you would never attempt on normal roads - such as opposite locking and 4 wheel drifts at over 100 mph etc

Could you have done that in your first 6 months of driving - would you even have attempted it ??

Now - back to intraday trading

Once you have been doing it a few years - day in - day out - taken over 1000's of trades on live accounts - it really does get boring - monotonous etc etc.

Only real proper retail ( not commercial ) FX Intraday pro's know this - you actually goes through the motions - just like driving - it becomes easier.

You know you will never get every trade correct - ie target 30 pips and you always hit 30 pips etc. You accept being wrong - even with a good top method - you expect the unexpected ( like driving ) you take precautions - ie MM and procedures ( just like wearing you seat belt and having an air bag ) - you end up not do high fives and cries of joy when you win - and kicking the dog when you lose.

Its different.

Now anyone who says you cannot type comments and take 10 to 20 trades over say 6 -10 hrs - is really a proper plonker - yes a PLONKER .

Ok there are lots of traders who only take one or two trades a day and they then wait for hours for either a win or have their 40 -70 pip stop taken out . They have loads of time to do other things in between - they maybe set an forget.

Similar if I really scalped for just 1 -3 pips an took 50 trades+ a session - i would be tired out after 4 hours and would not have time to do much else.

But - I only take maximum 4 trades per hour ( max ) many hours only 1 or 2 scalps.

Its so easy - and simple - but only after years and years of hard graft and study and adaptation - just like riding a unicycle whilst juggling - so hard - but after 100's of hrs or learning - it becomes fairly easy ;-)

Just like typing - if you are not using more than 2 fingers - you are not trying - but you dont half improve with more practice.

So in conclusion

Intraday FX trading and blooging on one or two threads - is a "piece of cake " to very experienced full time traders - it really is ;)

Am I just more interested in blogging ??

Well if I was I would be on all the sites - I am not on - ie Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / skype rooms / loads of other forums etc etc

The fact that i would still be typing my notes just for me - ( and did for over 6 months ) is how I actually found out it helped me trade - stay focused / assisted in thought patterns etc etc

Do I make money from blogging ??

No at all

Do I make money from Intraday FX trades

SURE DO (y)

Regards

F

After all those years of trading and its so easy to trade and type then why oh why can you not enter a trade at say 10:00 ..come on here at 10:01 and say Bought or Sold @ xxxxx.....you have been asked so many times and said you would do it but no you still wont ,cant and then waffle about excuses hidden deep within your 1000 word mantra of drivel

I know there is always going to be gullible donkeys out there for you to ply your manure on ,but just because you use the excuse "im not selling anything" doesnt make it ok ...You are a fraud in every sense of the word .....
I will now await your storybook answer and made up bullet point statements of 10000 trades,232 years live,99% win rate in batches of 100,500 pips a day,majormagnum trained 7 years ,made 500% in a day ,blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:LOL:
24 Live trades - called in advance of moves within 1- 2 mins of entries all with 5 - 7 pips all on 3 different threads - just for this month SO FAR

never mind another 100 + that my followers would spot ;-)

EVERY ONE I MADE MONEY ON

You must be blind and too idle to check - and now down to desperate levels to try and discredit

I am sorry I have been wrong to call you Dumber

I got it wrong

You are" Super Dumber"

You have totally lost your discrediting exercise and you insult all other members by calling them ""donkeys""

If I was you - i would leave and come back with another "nic "

I have a perfect one for you - but I am sure you cannot guess what it is

Great entertainment though - with the joke on you

Please keep it up

Regards

F

See ,there is a difference between reality and what goes on in your head

Like in reality tick charts are tick charts - in your head tick charts are 1-59 second charts

In reality Live means when your in you say your in and out when you say your out - in your head Live means before it gets to a price i will say buy or sold at any number .if its profitable i win if not i didnt take it

In reality traders care about making money - In your head you care about page views and thread ratings

In reality I said there is always donkeys about - in your head I called every member on the site a donkey

And I dont need to discredit you ,you do it to yourself everyday you post.In fact it because of me and others you get so many page views ..Like schofield said to you ,your thread gets a few visitors each day ,just looking at what you are up to ,much like people look at animals doing funny tricks ..its a bit of amusement

Its only when you try and defend yourself the viewing goes up ,so you should be happy i comment otherwise you would have reached that record of the most consecutive posts by one person without reply

And I must congratulate you on your insults ,I`m not dumber i`m super dumber ...wow it must have take a good 20 minutes to come up with that one

Actually I quite fancy the new nic "Davies"....Can I have that one ....Oh sorry thats one of your ones ..oopps sorry its the bro in law when he is on your computer ...tell him ill buy it from him

Case in point ...you are currently not blogging but 22 people viewing

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Hi Forexmospherian,

I have been trading FX for a while and normally trade on daily candles - mostly due to work commitments. Want to start looking at smaller time frames as well (as part of my early retirement plan :) ), so interested in your method.
Is there a sort of "one pager" which explains your chart setup? Apologies if I've missed that in this huge thread.
Hope to catch you from tomorrow and trade live (on a demo account).
Cheers
Karmit

Hi Rockford

Ok back again to answer your questions

1. The "coalface" to me is my own terminology of being at the "sharp end" or at the beginning of a process. In this case for FX trading the coalface for me is working with tick and 1 min charts - Every 10 pip or 100 pip or 1000+ pip moves starts from somewhere - and if you are after accuracy an efficient trading - you trade at the "coalface".

That does not mean you never look at a hourly or daily or Monthly chart- bit i am not interested in entering a trade with a 50 or 100 pip stop and wait say 4 days for a 300 pip win . I want the same result in terms of risk / reward in 15 mins or bjust 30 mins - and its all possible - but only at an high advanced level

FIb levels - are just guide areas - they dont have the accuracy i require - I dont really incorporate them that much in my intraday trading etc - but am aware of 50 and 61% levels etc as guides

2. Yes - and also with automated systems etc

3.Yes I have a thread on LR's

-http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/181454-why-i-have-been-using-linear-regression-indicator-over-8-years.html

4. Remember this is a real skill - and need a load of practice

For example if you are into football - then imagine -" keepy uppy's ". Most amateur football players can do 20 or 30 etc - but to do say 100 or 300 over 30 or 60 mins requires a higher skill level and loads of practice

It will take at least 500 tries to get to even an average level and many 1000's of trades to get better

Any currency strength meter - is like say Fibs and oscillators and MACD's etc - yes that can help - but only guides etc - they are additional clues - but when you get to a high intraday level you start to use other things to give you your "edge" etc

That might be time windows / interim levels / trendlines / ray angles etc etc

Hope that helps

My method is complex and very time consuming to get there.

If trading was that simple and easy - why would over 80% fail ;)

All the best

Regards

F

Hi F,

Thanks for getting back with me and taking the time to answer my questions.

1) Ok, in the future I'll look at "coalface" as 'the beginning of a move'.

3) Thanks for the link to your LR thread, I'll be spending some time there soon.

You've given me a lot to think about. I'll apply what you've shared with me, practice, and I'll be posting in the near future to let you know how it's going.

Thanks again,
Rockford

Hi Forexmospherian,

I have been trading FX for a while and normally trade on daily candles - mostly due to work commitments. Want to start looking at smaller time frames as well (as part of my early retirement plan :) ), so interested in your method.
Is there a sort of "one pager" which explains your chart setup? Apologies if I've missed that in this huge thread.
Hope to catch you from tomorrow and trade live (on a demo account).
Cheers
Karmit

Hi Karmit

You are welcome to join in on the other thread - no problem and I will explain more etc

Please let me know the main one of two FX pairs you trade on - and then I can give you how I see it intraday - -ie my levels and opportunities for me to be looking at scalp buys and sell.

My own trades are always from 3- 7 pip stops ( including spreads ) and my normal targets are 7 to 25+ pips all within 10 -20 mins and certainly under 30 mins

There is no one easy crib sheet.

My methods are complex and ideally you need at least some experience of scalping and maybe 12-18 months of general FX trading etc.

Its taken on other member here between 6 to 8 months to get to a decent level - the fact that its discretionary - you need a strong mindset and an ability to spot many clues required before just entering a trade

Entries are paramount to me - even if i don't achieve my targets - I still want to exit with a few pips rather than wait to lose 5 or 7 pips.

It requires lots of study and chart watching etc etc as well as good disciplines but when mastered - it gives excellent results and returns .

It is a case of reading this thread and spotting the key points on about 15 to 25 pages - and also understanding my chart set up along with linears and time windows.

Atm there are at least 4 other members here following and going through the early stages - so dont feel alone - and forget all the "dissing" - it's part and parcel of any open forum ;-)

Regards

F

Hi F,

Thanks for getting back with me and taking the time to answer my questions.

1) Ok, in the future I'll look at "coalface" as 'the beginning of a move'.

3) Thanks for the link to your LR thread, I'll be spending some time there soon.

You've given me a lot to think about. I'll apply what you've shared with me, practice, and I'll be posting in the near future to let you know how it's going.

Thanks again,
Rockford

Hi Rockford

Yes its not something you can pick up and copy and be successful within a month or two - but like anything in life - those who are committed and work hard at improving their skills - earn the rewards

Please update me as you progress and no problem with any questions etc

Good Trading

F

Hi Forexmospherian,

For intraday, it's mainly GBPUSD and EURUSD, with sometimes USDCAD/ USDJPY.

Thanks

Hi Forexmospherian,

For intraday, it's mainly GBPUSD and EURUSD, with sometimes USDCAD/ USDJPY.

Thanks

Morning Karmit

You are welcome to join in on the other intraday thread etc - with your own thoughts or questions etc

I always cover the EU and GU

The EJ is my favourite scalping pair most weeks - and I do on Cad news days cover UCad etc

Good trading to you and if I can help in any way - please don't hesitate to put forward your questions etc

Regards

F

Hi drammen

You are correct on one part - I do fine tunes some of my 9 LRs according to market conditions and also according to different broker platforms.

One part of my method depends on what I call key times and time windows. For maybe 80% of the time there are six key times every hour and 2 main time windows. These seem to be connected to automated transactions - whether by liquidity providers or even HFT players etc - but they are common . At some periods of the week or trading months - times change and therefore if I notice over the last 2-4 hrs my faster Lrs are not lining up with the sudden changes in direction on tick charts and the one minute chart - I will fine tune the setting ie I might take a 60 setting down to 52 or up to 75 etc.

I rarely play around with the longer Lrs - but they need setting changes of over 50 and in some cases over 100 to see a difference.

Different broker platform charts may need different setting as well - I have noticed this more with members here who have shared their charts - like Major Magnum etc who maybe using LRs at 3 or 4 different brokers as found certain setting working better with certain brokers.

Many might say - its just curve fitting - but if you are short term intraday and trading more in the "now" - you can use the last hours movements as a guide to how accurate your LR settings are. Obviously in real slow periods in tight ranges with real noise of just 2- 4 pip movements - then you cannot fine tune the set up as well as you can say 8am to 9 30 am or 2 30 pm to 4 00 pm UK times - ie key busy periods .

Hope this helps and please feel free to share any of your sets ups for me to check out etc etc

Good Trading

Regards

F

Thanks for the reply. Going to save this post for later use in the future :) Im using TRO's setup on your methodology. Would you say that his template is precise?

Thanks for the reply. Going to save this post for later use in the future :) Im using TRO's setup on your methodology. Would you say that his template is precise?

If I remember correctly he used my 9 Lr set up but basically only used either 3 or 5 of the faster LRs for his automated intraday set up

GL and please let me know how you get on etc

Regards

F

Hi YT

It can be looked upon as a first step in a turn - and then its up the the power of the retrace / pullback to keep the momentum going to do a HH or a LL on the small frames. The more LR's over then ( or under) the more chance of the move keeping to it new direction.

The key is to get in within a few pips of a high or low then even if the new move fails - you can still get out with a few pips profit. If you enter off the say 5 min or 15 min charts - you are already 5 -15 pips behind the start of the change and then without a larger stop - you might not make any positive pips on the trade

ie - I might enter and see the turn but after 6 pips its fails - I can still get out with 1-3 pips

If i enter too late - I might just have to take the loss as the move might not proceed any further.

If the scalp makes 10 -12 pips - I don't have to bother - but for later entry trader they might just enter on a 4 -7 pip pullback and they are down right away.

Remember its the combination of many factors - such as time and S&R areas & trend lines etc etc and the LRs for me are just additional clues to assist my decision making

I am sure you have spotted some lovely turns off them that make 5+ pips and then even go on to larger moves after gathering more momentum

It take 100's and thousands of hrs to work out and spot all the structure aids - but it will come to you more after every week of using them

MM is only on his 5th month but I am sure he is still discovering clues he had not spotted after just one or two months

At some levels of price - even just 1 or 2 pips difference can be the start of a different move - and then that move might start another new wave or direction

Hope that helps again

Regards

F
Hi F,
Am new to T2W and enjoying this thread thus far (yet to cover the next half of it).

Could kindly point me thread or posts that explain some of the terminology (eg, LR, MM etc) u use in your method.

Tls.
Frost

Hi Rockford

Yes its not something you can pick up and copy and be successful within a month or two - but like anything in life - those who are committed and work hard at improving their skills - earn the rewards

Please update me as you progress and no problem with any questions etc

Good Trading

F

Hi F,

I have a question for you regarding the linear regression indicator. I downloaded the LR line indicator for MT4 from that you suggested on your LR thead...
http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/indicators/1863-linear-regression-indicator.html

I looked at your thread, but I'm having a hard time with what settings to use, and and understanding Buy/Sell signals. When you have time can you help me out?

Thanks,
R

Karmit

I know the other thread has many pages but read it and search his "hidden" post´s. The hard work pays off.

Interim high/low, timeframe, LR, proper mindset and much more information. It´s pure gold.

Altough I´m not commenting in your thread F, I really appreciate your work. LR´s became even my standard tool beside PriceChannels and i use a lot of your other concepts in my trading.

Last 25 trades, 80% win-probability, >1RR avrg. but with with just 1-3 trades per day. Waiting for AA+ trades but my entries could still be a lot better. Pretty risk averse.

sunZy

Hi F,
Am new to T2W and enjoying this thread thus far (yet to cover the next half of it).

Could kindly point me thread or posts that explain some of the terminology (eg, LR, MM etc) u use in your method.

Tls.
Frost

Hi Frost

First question I need to ask

How long have you been trading Forex ?

Why I ask that is because my method is far from easy and is complex etc and really you ideally need 12 / 18 months of general FX trading knowledge and also at least 6 months of scalping experience etc

I am not trying to put you off - but I dont want you to waste you time and effort etc .

i will be updating some info in a new trading journal on this Forum next week and will be covering more of the terminology etc etc

All the best

Regards

F

Hi F,

I have a question for you regarding the linear regression indicator. I downloaded the LR line indicator for MT4 from that you suggested on your LR thead...
http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/indicators/1863-linear-regression-indicator.html

I looked at your thread, but I'm having a hard time with what settings to use, and and understanding Buy/Sell signals. When you have time can you help me out?

Thanks,
R

Hi Rockford

I have only blogged on this Forum the last 14 months and have never commented on fxfisherman or other threads - and am not on Twitter / Facebook / or other social media sites.??

I dont sell any courses or books / dvd's etc - and really only share my nearly unique method and system with other like minded FX Intraday traders free of charge.

My settings etc are in the LR thread on this forum

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...linear-regression-indicator-over-8-years.html

Hope that helps etc

Good Trading

Regards

F

Hi Rockford

I have only blogged on this Forum the last 14 months and have never commented on fxfisherman or other threads - and am not on Twitter / Facebook / or other social media sites.??

I dont sell any courses or books / dvd's etc - and really only share my nearly unique method and system with other like minded FX Intraday traders free of charge.

My settings etc are in the LR thread on this forum

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...linear-regression-indicator-over-8-years.html

Hope that helps etc

Good Trading

Regards

F

Hi F,

I didn't said you commented on fxfisherman. I said I downloaded a LR line indicator for MT4 from fxfisherman that you suggested.

You posted a link on Post 37 on the following page, on your linear regression thread...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...near-regression-indicator-over-8-years-4.html

Rockford

After all those years of trading and its so easy to trade and type then why oh why can you not enter a trade at say 10:00 ..come on here at 10:01 and say Bought or Sold @ xxxxx.....you have been asked so many times and said you would do it but no you still wont ,cant and then waffle about excuses hidden deep within your 1000 word mantra of drivel

I know there is always going to be gullible donkeys out there for you to ply your manure on ,but just because you use the excuse "im not selling anything" doesnt make it ok ...You are a fraud in every sense of the word .....
I will now await your storybook answer and made up bullet point statements of 10000 trades,232 years live,99% win rate in batches of 100,500 pips a day,majormagnum trained 7 years ,made 500% in a day ,blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

jees mate ...........you really really have problems don't you ......? :cool:

why not chill out and go play elsewhere ?.......I thought I got angry about my last employers but you are really flying here ......chill ?

N