Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems, perhaps we'll see another gif in place of reasoned argument shortly..
Am working on it Nick. All strictly for lulz tho.
No arguments here, other than the ones one has in ones own mind of course.

AU

1 17 PM

Under Lits and been a nice fall most of morning

low now 7133 ish

Not scalped it - but got a 30% sell on it early on and stop moved down more in profit

hey F

ok sounds like a plan ............shame this thread got so messed up but that's the nature of the beast here at T2win .........would strongly suggest you move to the journal route on return from leave as many want to learn and not have the disruptive element involved

many members dare'nt speak out here as they will be targeted by the Disser gang........the ones here who are speaking out have been around the block a bit and wont be bullied or silenced :cool:

N
There is as much chance of Fomo going to a private forum as him posting a live call....0%.....If its private, viewing numbers will be down and thats what all of you keep preaching about

imperceptible
ROFLMAO
gYvO9Qw.gif

There is as much chance of Fomo going to a private forum as him posting a live call....0%.....If its private, viewing numbers will be down and thats what all of you keep preaching about

Hi Trade2 Wi

How are you today

My viewing figures seem to keep going up the more everyone moans on the thread

Maybe - if nobody moaned and dissed - this thread could be normal......

But saying that .......

This thread can never be just a normal FX thread like many other around on forums etc etc

Its got a real live FX retail TRADER - who also an expert as well lol

Have a great day

I have already

(y)

Lard Jebus.
Every expert knows that if your gona quote own post, you have to chuck in an 'lol'. Or in your case, a ROFLMAO
6099-darktone-albums-expert-picture3790-reply-wn-post.png

You might even get a Nick likey likey

true .........if we all went private all the new T2win members would have is the wealth of experience and training that you dissers bring to the forums

and I suspect the mods want them to spend more than 10 mins in total at T2win ;)

new members - take a look at the pedigree of the dissers and their T2win profile / stats ............wealth of threads and training there .....truly impressive

N

Will just watch news to see if i can get a new scalp on after 3 or 9 mins

Then back after 2 00 - 2 15 pm

Needs over 1285/ 90 to stay with scalp buys etc

See you later

Hi Trade2 Wi

How are you today

My viewing figures seem to keep going up the more everyone moans on the thread

Maybe - if nobody moaned and dissed - this thread could be normal......

But saying that .......

This thread can never be just a normal FX thread like many other around on forums etc etc

Its got a real live FX retail TRADER - who also an expert as well lol

Have a great day

I have already

(y)

I`m wonderful today thank you

The dissers increase your numbers so whats the problem ..you should be delighted and want us here all the time ...Maybe not you but all the disciples get rather agitated very easily so maybe you should have some sort of meditation class outside the windows to calm them down

I`m wonderful today thank you

The dissers increase your numbers so whats the problem ..you should be delighted and want us here all the time ...Maybe not you but all the disciples get rather agitated very easily so maybe you should have some sort of meditation class outside the windows to calm them down

shhhhhhh....some of us are having a group meditation session at the moment ;)

N

Status
Not open for further replies.