Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 05 pm

EU

not gone under 0860 yet and 30 mins just gone

still trying - 81 and 89 would be clue for scalp buying instead of staying with all sells

Well Done Jon

That takes some doing as its not been totally easy

I agree with you regarding ideally wanting neat and tidy professional looking charts

Mine look the pits - but make me great money

What's that saying - where there's muck their's money - we we may have the most muckiest charts around - but would I change them - I even make the messier trying to discover extra edges etc etc

I think MM - who still cannot be back fully of his holiday is a bit of a perfectionist and so must have thought what I using here - but he's got his looking neat - even adding more to them

I am looking forward to when he's back him telling you what he went through to work out all the LR meanings etc - it took months

You will get there I am sure - you have commitment etc Jon

Good Luck

Regards

F

your office must be in some state ------ crumbs everywhere ( sarnies crisps etc lol)

EU looks slighty more bullish than GU

GU needs under 5470 to start selling more and over 87 and 92 its scalp buys

For now at 2 14 pm - both could go either way - we need more clues for 2 21 pm onwards

Well Done Jon

That takes some doing as its not been totally easy

I agree with you regarding ideally wanting neat and tidy professional looking charts

Mine look the pits - but make me great money

What's that saying - where there's muck their's money - we we may have the most muckiest charts around - but would I change them - I even make the messier trying to discover extra edges etc etc

I think MM - who still cannot be back fully of his holiday is a bit of a perfectionist and so must have thought what I using here - but he's got his looking neat - even adding more to them

I am looking forward to when he's back him telling you what he went through to work out all the LR meanings etc - it took months

You will get there I am sure - you have commitment etc Jon

Good Luck

Regards

F

Thanks for the encouragement! :)

In fact I was not so much referring to the LRs but rather to the vast amount of trendlines that all appeared on the charts now that the news made everything zoom out.. Looks like my kids decided to paint my screen :). But it will be gone in a few minutes.

Cheers
Jon

Thanks for the encouragement! :)

In fact I was not so much referring to the LRs but rather to the vast amount of trendlines that all appeared on the charts now that the news made everything zoom out.. Looks like my kids decided to paint my screen :). But it will be gone in a few minutes.

Cheers
Jon

Yes know the feeling - I add sometime 5 -10 ray lines and trend lines and the odd Andrews pitchforks as well - but try and discard every hour or so

Notice more Cad news at 3 00pm

will pop back for 2 50 pm and then maybe finish by 3 30 / 4 00 pm today and pop back in later

F,
Best fx day ever.
No need to feed the fans but I have made a bag load of pips and more importantly a lot of money today. A couple of gambles thrown in when we had fast markets too.
What a great day.
Ok Friday evening here, got to be sociable and all that and get washed and dressed lol.
Have a great weekend, I will look in tomorrow.
Cheers

F,
Best fx day ever.
No need to feed the fans but I have made a bag load of pips and more importantly a lot of money today. A couple of gambles thrown in when we had fast markets too.
What a great day.
Ok Friday evening here, got to be sociable and all that and get washed and dressed lol.
Have a great weekend, I will look in tomorrow.
Cheers

That's good to hear Nick - and well done

You enjoy your evening and weekend and really pleased you understand the method more .

You imagine after another few more months - you will I am sure break your best days figures again - and again (y)

All the best

F

Status
Not open for further replies.