Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok gbp looks like its getting bull again..........I may overide my buy usd rule and follow it up.......................72 at moment

no brainer eh ?

all the Europeans are fighting back at moment - nice scalps (y)

ok gbp looks like its getting bull again..........I may overide my buy usd rule and follow it up.......................72 at moment

It was a buy at 8 39 am at 5570

missed the start as was wanting to buy a bit lower - but probably being too greedy

We need to stay above 73 on pullbacks to buy again

Under 69 sells to maybe 64 if that happened

jees the euro really has taken a bull retrace off of a relatively bear period

I missed it as I was on the sells (as mentioned)..........not my primary pair to trade at moment

30 mins?

Good morning everybody.

Just a quick thought. Shouldn't we be concerned with the 30 min rule on GU? (after 9:21am)
Cheers
Jon

market is swinging nicely now...........you can hopefully take 5 pips on moves up and down

EU update for next hour after 9 00am

still in main 0870 to 0850 range for now

It did make 77 and 80 /85 is a R area

Under 0850 - more sells to supports from 0820 / 30 / 40 ish

Just so our alternative fans understand

Key Times for scalps next hour

9 00/1 am ish - 9 09 am ish - 9 21 am ish - 9 30 am ish - 9 39 am ish - 9 51 am ish

For 9 30 am and 9 39 am - i will be focusing on the GU - as main UK Pound news

Good morning everybody.

Just a quick thought. Shouldn't we be concerned with the 30 min rule on GU? (after 9:21am)
Cheers
Jon

Morning Jon

8 21 am was a sell on the GU

but then 8 39 am was a buy

Unless we go over the 8 21 am high by at least 5 pips - it will be another scalp sell

I hope that makes sense for now

Have a good day

Regards

F

ok i'm pretty happy to focus on selling usd now.............probably for most experienced traders here they are wondering why not earlier ............but I am watching 8 currencies not 1

will sit on hands for gu buys...........waiting for retraces

Morning Jon

8 21 am was a sell on the GU

but then 8 39 am was a buy

Unless we go over the 8 21 am high by at least 5 pips - it will be another scalp sell

I hope that makes sense for now

Have a good day

Regards

F

the 30 min rule means we should stay under then 8 21 am high but I have been seeing moves breached at 33 mins - so we cannot put it in stone - only use it as another clue as part of the gameplay trickery

Also with GU having news in 30 mins - its being manipulated already

bloody eu moved 5 pips but gu is slooooooooooow...right on 9am bar as well so a little naïve from me ...............

the 30 min rule means we should stay under then 8 21 am high but I have been seeing moves breached at 33 mins - so we cannot put it in stone - only use it as another clue as part of the gameplay trickery

Also with GU having news in 30 mins - its being manipulated already

Oh yes! :)
Another parameter to add into the equation :)
Thanks!
Jon

GU

9 02

5585- 90 is all good strong R for now

only hold or take more scalp buys with b/o's over 90 +

otherwise under 87 its a sell for now with supports at 69/70

Oh yes! :)
Another parameter to add into the equation :)
Thanks!
Jon

You can see why intraday trading FX is far from simple if you are after accuracy and low risk with tight stops

Still its worth it when you get some of the results Major M and myself have achieved - although MM not on larger stake sizes still - and now hopefully back off his holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.