Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

6 45 AM

ok its bearish for now in a bearish PS under 0880 and 0895 area

First R above atm 0870 - so thats a price area of interest

Low so far is 0849 /50 area

So we know that under 0870 and under 0850 we should be favour scalp sells rather than buys

We look more for buys above 0873 and 76 and 80 +

Now after EO at 7 00 am I have 6 key times that hour I will be looking for new scalp trades - not just on the EU - but other pairs as well

If we can find any that sync up - even better

We need to be lining up Price / LR's / levels / times and then be ready for possible scalps at -

7 01 am - 7 09 am ish - 7 21am ish - 7 30 am ish - 7 39 am ish - 7 50/51 am ish

Not every time will be a new scalp - we might only have 2 - or we could if lucky have 3 or 4.

Chart set - up - hopefully you have a 1 min chart with the LR set ups - 9 or more is better - but if just scalping as Sun is initially doing - then just the 3 quick setting

Levels - they are dynamic and so will change as price and time changes - but I have already mentioned a few of importance

Time - its UK time ie 6 52 am as of now - so 8 mins to EO

6 57 am

EU / GU / AU / EJ - all under their LitS areas for now

Will that be the same after say 9 00 am??

Dont know now - but will know before then

EU

6 45 AM

So we know that under 0870 and under 0850 we should be favour scalp sells rather than buys

Now after EO at 7 00 am I have 6 key times that hour I will be looking for new scalp trades - not just on the EU - but other pairs as well

We need to be lining up Price / LR's / levels / times and then be ready for possible scalps at -

7 01 am - 7 09 am ish - 7 21am ish - 7 30 am ish - 7 39 am ish - 7 50/51 am ish

Not every time will be a new scalp - we might only have 2 - or we could if lucky have 3 or 4.

Chart set - up - hopefully you have a 1 min chart with the LR set ups - 9 or more is better - but if just scalping as Sun is initially doing - then just the 3 quick setting

Levels - they are dynamic and so will change as price and time changes - but I have already mentioned a few of importance

EU

7 00 am

OK - let start then on new scalps ;-)

7 01 am

EU

That amazing - its moved 9 pips down from 0872 - and look at post above - I needed 0873 and 76 to scalp buy more

Is this fortune telling or in hindsight ???

NO

That is knowing what you are doing

I have no idea why people feel threatened or don't like the idea of people making money trading.
As for the now predatory nature of some members of the site, it is spoiling my enjoyment and I do hope that the mods/owners care enough to fix this.

If they don't like your thread, methods or fellow participants, then it is simple don't come here. If you were doing something wrong it would have been stopped.

Of course people like this will only behave this way behind a screen and that says enough. It is a shame but there are many weak people in the world who get some kind of thrill to feel tough at home with a computer. Perhaps 'call of duty' is down or something!

EU - First of many scalp calls in advance of movements at 7 01 am

EU

6 45 AM

7 01 am
- 7 09 am ish - 7 21am ish - 7 30 am ish - 7 39 am ish - 7 50/51 am ish

Ok - I will be pondering a lot today on how brilliant I can be just to rub it in more and excite my new alternative Fan club

I will post my chart as well showing the time the levels and LRs going over price

My stop was 2 pips

So far the 7 00 / 01 am scalp move down as dropped 16 pips gross

I will not complicate things with part stakes and P & P

That will just give my new alternative fans an headache ;-)

Time now 7 10 am and a new LOW

EU price bounces staying under 66 /67 are sells again

EU chart from after 6 00 / 6 30 am and 7 01 am

EU 1 Min LR chart

This is to show a

LIVE CALL IN ADVANCE OF MOVEMENT WITH A 2 PIP STOP AND ACCURACY AT IT BEST

Check out what I said 6 45 am

I believe that is 16 mins before the move too place

I clearly said at 0873 and 76 and above I would scalp buy

I clearly said under 0870 and 50 favoured sells

Price made 0872 at 7 00 am European Open

7 00 to 7 01 am - I had to use my eyes and brain ( this might be new to my alternative fan club ) actually I had another clue at 6 59 am as well - but too many clues might give them an headache

Chart below

195800d1438755804-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-50815-am-scalp-7-00.png

Attachments

• EU - 50815 am scalp at 7 00.png
    EU - 50815 am scalp at 7 00.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 957
I think every hour or so will look at a different FX pair - not just focus on 1 or 2

Its 7 27 am and i will be looking for a 7 30 am scalp next

Might it be the EU again - ?

Well i have made a comment on level to sell if it lines up again

-----------------------------------

Time now 7 10 am and a new LOW

EU price bounces staying under 66 /67 are sells again

EU

7 31 am

Big apologies - I got my timing out by 2 mins on the sell

My God - to get price within 1 or 2 pips and calls within 2 min and call them all well in advance - ie this one 20 mins is not that easy

Now lets have a look what we got on 3 EU scalps

Sorry- must not count the 6 30 am one - that was not called 15 -20 mins in advance - so will not count those 8 pips

But on 7 00/ 01 am sell - another 17 pips - actually 28 with part stakes ( no thats compicated ) and then 7 30 am sell from 66/7 - only 7 pips

So really part stakes up over 50 pips

Under normal pip count up 32 pips in approx 1 hr

7 38 am

OK back to normal until next hr

Next hr

Key times

8 00/01 am ish - 8 09 am ish - 8 21 am ish - 8 30 am ish - 8 39 am ish - 8 51 am ish

The EO first hour kicked of at 7 00 am and then 7 29/30 am - only 2 for now

EU - main range for now

0873 to 0851/2 - ie 20 pips

Now above 0873 and 0876 - we know what to do - look for scalp buys

Under 0851 - we also know what to do - look for more scalp sells

The 20 pips in between - we have screwed them already - ie sell under 0870 and under 0867

Please tell me - does this make sense?

Am I a Charlatan retail FX expert - and dont know how to trade - ie just a blogger ???

Pat Riley thinks I am - but does he have a clue ???

That reminds me must answer his incorrect maths answer later

Time for a break -------- pete IMHO ( mentioned this many times before about your posted charts-- they are a mess) why not just post up --- lets say no more than the last 50 bars and then members dont need to go out to buy a good set of binoculars to zooooooooooom into charts :cheesy::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.