Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 39 am was the sign of a scalp buy on the GU - but unless we get back over 5612 then it might just fizzle out - also 30 min rule on that high at 7 23 am

7 39 am was the sign of a scalp buy on the GU - but unless we get back over 5612 then it might just fizzle out - also 30 min rule on that high at 7 23 am

Funnily, I have kind of added a rule of sorts selectively tho lol.

It stayed under one of my longer lr's and coming up to LO I would be put off a new trade before the shennanigans kick in. So happy to bank the points and keep moving ahead.

Morning F and all,
I have had a superb morning already well over 100 points AU/EA
After yesterdays antics I will stick just to this thread and no others, not much point.
Strange forum when the admin actually join in to make it unpleasant, especially picking on a top contributor and I imagine generator of traffic. Not to mention attempting to stifle anyone who agrees with F.
Thanks again F for your persistence in spite of all the efforts to throw you off course.
Good luck today F and Geo and others.
Cheers from sunny Siberia.

The mods are actually a good bunch of guys.......they have to stay neutral and none of us here are angels ......this is not the Disney channel .......unlike most other threads that are based on fantasy.....;)

N

GU

7 51 am

Now down at 5596 and bouncing

Looks at though high will hold for now at 5618 so bounces staying under 5610 are sells again for now

The mods are actually a good bunch of guys.......they have to stay neutral and none of us here are angels ......this is not the Disney channel .......unlike most other threads that are based on fantasy.....;)

N

This is the part where they fail, if neutral then they have no reason to 'contribute' in this way.

The mods are actually a good bunch of guys.......they have to stay neutral and none of us here are angels ......this is not the Disney channel ;)

N

Morning N

Hope you have caught a few this morning

C_ V has never been neutral with me - he thinks I am one sandwich short of a picnic

ffsears - was fine and neutral

Dont really know about the others - I know Tar was a mod - but I dont think he's one now ?

Have a good day N

Regards

F

UCad

low held over 30 mins

Did not scalp buy it after 7 30 am - and should have - but too much going on

Above 3127 for me now going slightly bullish - athough still in a bear PS under 3170

UJ

8 05am

After 7 09 am - its stayed as a buy and risen so far 16 pips

Above 123 96/7 its scalp bullish - but in its LitS area and need over 124 05 and 10 to stay with buys for higher again

Hi F,

I have only just stumbled across these postings and love the concept of what you are sharing. I am an ex trader in futures and recently decided to have a play with spread-betting forex.

I came across this forum by looking for a decent trader chat room as I'm serous about trying to make a living via this.

I would like to propose an idea, and please don't be offended by it.

But, I would like to propose that I set up a public chat room that I will add all traders/ fans on this particular forum to and any other future traders who also find this and want to follow you.

The pros in this is that it will be instant when posting and simplistic (something that is key in trading, low latency) Also any time-wasters or people who are knocking your work can be blocked.

Feel free to private message me if you like.

Ps, I am not a company or trying to sell anything. The chat room in opensource and free to everyone to download and set up. I will even write up instruction and send them out if needs be. No one is excluded

Anyone against the idea?

Thanks

Ch1P

Morning N

Hope you have caught a few this morning

C_ V has never been neutral with me - he thinks I am one sandwich short of a picnic

ffsears - was fine and neutral

Dont really know about the others - I know Tar was a mod - but I dont think he's one now ?

Have a good day N

Regards

F

What do you think ? :LOL:

Hi F,

I have only just stumbled across these postings and love the concept of what you are sharing. I am an ex trader in futures and recently decided to have a play with spread-betting forex.

I came across this forum by looking for a decent trader chat room as I'm serous about trying to make a living via this.

I would like to propose an idea, and please don't be offended by it.

But, I would like to propose that I set up a public chat room that I will add all traders/ fans on this particular forum to and any other future traders who also find this and want to follow you.

The pros in this is that it will be instant when posting and simplistic (something that is key in trading, low latency) Also any time-wasters or people who are knocking your work can be blocked.

Feel free to private message me if you like.

Ps, I am not a company or trying to sell anything. The chat room in opensource and free to everyone to download and set up. I will even write up instruction and send them out if needs be. No one is excluded

Anyone against the idea?

Thanks

Ch1P

F,
What your doing is great but let me make it better for you and I am sure no one else ever thought of this!

UCad

low held over 30 mins

Did not scalp buy it after 7 30 am - and should have - but too much going on

Above 3127 for me now going slightly bullish - athough still in a bear PS under 3170

UCad

8 20 am

Made 3142 and then after 8 07 / 8 09 am - became a scalp sell and dropped under 27 and its low

No wonder it called the "snake" - that was a crafty move and ignored time rules with low breached by 50 mins - not the normal hour needed

UNDER 3127 for now still a sell - but support around 3120 anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.