Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
the usd has gone bull for last 10 mins ............easy Pickings selling Europeans as they are weak (as already mentioned) .....ideally I want usd reselling and the Europeans finally showing some bullish behaviour

3122 (23/26 better) ucad selling levels here if usd finally bails south again

we were both yuppie professionals in my first marriage so no kids ....then my second marriage was in 40's and we were too set in our ways

so with no kids we are easily £150k better per kid over last 20 years .that money has to be spent dude :LOL:

You lucky so and so

Although i have told my 2 kids when I get past it i want a old age pensioners home in Cannes or Monaco not round Birmingham - so hope they both make it - otherwise there goes another investment down the pan lol

ok got to go out dammit....back later ..........nowhere near my 50 pips this morning as yet

N

You lucky so and so

Although i have told my 2 kids when I get past it i want a old age pensioners home in Cannes or Monaco not round Birmingham - so hope they both make it - otherwise there goes another investment down the pan lol

we have nieces and nephews we spoil rotten ..but not to the tune of £300k :LOL:

EU & GU

Both still in bullish PS for morning session - but both not easy -

EU made so far 0972 but after 8 30 am its dropped 10 pips

Last HL was 51 - so we need to stay above there to scalp buy again and then we need to see a try at 0975 and 0980

UNDER 0950 - stay with any scalp sells you have on

Going to post my 2 charts in a bit - on EU with the sell after 8 30 am -and the UChf buy after 8 30 am- the swissy won that one

8 30 am was a KT change point on scalps - UChf example

UChf

1 min LR chart#

For me still in a bear PS under its LitS area

note the turn at 8 30 am

EU fell at that time as well - good example of syncing scalps on pairs with negative correlations

195706d1438674995-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-uchf-40815-am.png

Attachments

• UChf - 40815 am.png
    UChf - 40815 am.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,865
You lucky so and so

If you dont mind F are you originally from India , just curious and what about Sir G is he Indian ...

EU

8 59 am

last scalp buy on EU at 8 50 am from 0960 a support area

we need to see over 75 and 80 to stay with it

will post chart next

If you dont mind F are you from India , just curious and what about Sir G is he Indian ...

Hi Tar

No

Born just over 61 yrs ago in Fenny Drayton in Leicestershire . Lived in and around Birmingham area for over 45 yrs and caucasian.

I understand Sir G is also born in the UK and caucasian living in and around London

One FX mentor i did follow for about 2 years was a Dr Silvraman - now he was an Indian Professor and I have adapted some of his ideas and developed them back over 7 years ago

Regards

F

EU after 6 09 am this morning

EU

8 59 am

last scalp buy on EU at 8 50 am from 0960 a support area

we need to see over 75 and 80 to stay with it

will post chart next

EU 1 min LR Chart

last buy at 8 50 am

195710d1438675784-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-40815-am.png

ps - this is not the platform I have bought on - this platform is for LR charts only

Attachments

• EU- 40815 am.png
    EU- 40815 am.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 510
EJ

9 15 am

Going back over an hour ago - this pair was far from being my favourite for this morning

PA was bad

Since then its changed and now after 8 30 am and 8 51 am + its just been a nice scalp buy with the move rising 25 pips now

EJ - chart set up

EJ

9 15 am

Going back over an hour ago - this pair was far from being my favourite for this morning

PA was bad

Since then its changed and now after 8 30 am and 8 51 am + its just been a nice scalp buy with the move rising 25 pips now

EJ

1 Min LR chart

I have circled the bad ugly PA

This changed and after 8 30 / 39 am a nice rise - easily spotted with nice PA

195712d1438676345-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-40815-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 40815 am.png
    EJ - 40815 am.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 804
GU

for news

we need to stay above 5585/ 90 for tries higher and bull action with then a new morning high above 5617

Under 5590 and 85 would signal bear action coming in and we should be looking then for more sells

EU

9 33 AM

Never made over 0978 and started fallin after 9 09 am and 9 21/22 am ( as GU did )

Now down at 0963

still bullish PS for now above 55/58 area

GU

9 36 AM

Now at 5590 area and stalling

Under 5600 and 5590 is below the LitS area ad bearish

Falling under 87 and 83 then can stay with scalp sells again

Status
Not open for further replies.