Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 bursts of usd selling this hour

if you missed the first one then no chance of riding any runs this hour really

N

and clearly the usd is really coming north now from 2.51 ish............this is perspective............you have to chose a side to be on .....:smart:

N

ucad at 3131 is interesting ........I am watching for opps to sell it here

jees that was fast ...........usd came south again like a rocket and actually my ucad sell call got steamrollered by gu and eu buys ..................sorry re late call

jees that was fast ...........usd came south again like a rocket and actually my ucad sell call got steamrollered by gu and eu buys ..................sorry re late call

Its the R areas - ie 0975 -80 on EU and 5620 -25 on GU the problems

Both would need to be cleared for UChf to fall and dollar lose it strength

UJ

123 90 to 124 00 is a very important price structural area

If we see price under both - then end of bull bias from this morning

EU

3 37 pm

Now trying to get through the R area at 75 - 80 - 85

Price stayed above supports after news and is now making a new high for the day

There are some of my fans saying I am a professional blogger and not a trader

I am typing as price moves up 7 pips - all I do is click another mouse to enter and exit on one click

This must be so strange to many ??? ;-)

You could be both, now there's a thought... nothing like being open minded ;)

Very true

Trading all day on your own is boring

Its good to interact etc - relieves the boredom - can cost me lost pips etc - but then I am happy with my normal performance and everyday I don't try and beat my all time record - just happy to make a decent return - and good money

Looks as though EU range now - 0990 to 0960 ish atm - also 30 min rules in place

Very true

Trading all day on your own is boring

Its good to interact etc - relieves the boredom - can cost me lost pips etc - but then I am happy with my normal performance and everyday I don't try and beat my all time record - just happy to make a decent return - and good money

Looks as though EU range now - 0990 to 0960 ish atm - also 30 min rules in place

I just don't know why so many on T2W are so closed minded.

Imho, I don't really care if you're the real deal or not. I'll never know either way I suspect - no offence intended, just being realistic, but that doesn't stop me being open minded to alternative methods and approaches, and why on earth should I be.

The problem that many don't realise is, they can't share anothers exact perception of the market or methods, that is very difficult to do imho. So they get all upset because some other persons methods and perceptions don't fit with their world view. 'They' after all must be right - arrogance I say.

Far better to be open minded and take what you can from other people, who are generous enough to help.

Just my 2p F.

GU

4 31 pm

Dropped nicely again after 4 21 pm at 5610

now made 5594 and stalling atm

Finished for day now - but will pop back in later as some part stakes still on some trades with stops in profit

Hope its been OK for you - not a bad Monday really - and NVP seems to have enjoyed it

Regards

F

I just don't know why so many on T2W are so closed minded.

Imho, I don't really care if you're the real deal or not. I'll never know either way I suspect - no offence intended, just being realistic, but that doesn't stop me being open minded to alternative methods and approaches, and why on earth should I be.

The problem that many don't realise is, they can't share anothers exact perception of the market or methods, that is very difficult to do imho. So they get all upset because some other persons methods and perceptions don't fit with their world view. 'They' after all must be right - arrogance I say.

Far better to be open minded and take what you can from other people, who are generous enough to help.

Just my 2p F.

Its a shame I upset many on t2w - but maybe the real reason for that is that I have not left due to all the rubbish thrown my way.

You are correct - for trading you have to have a fluid and open mind - and that's very difficult for many traders to take on board

Some weeks i will have over 15 bad trades or losses - Ok i will still have 40 to 80 good profitable trades as well - but many just cannot seem to understand how I get it to work - even after I try and explain so much.

I can put my hand on my heart and say for 100% sure that my method works and can make traders good money on a live account. The trouble is many just think that is impossible and also because it not simple - they then think it not for them

NVP as mentioned a few times and he is correct - its not for everyone - you do have to have a far amount of intelligence and a lot of self discipline and emotion control etc etc - otherwise you will also join the long list of traders who just lose their money or give up.

You have everything you need G - so I am confident you will succeed

Regards

F

The main currency pairs I will be trading are as follow - EU / GU / EJ / AU / EA / UChf and also some days the beast GJ and NU if I need to. I don't like to scalp more than 2 pairs at the same time but once I have gone into "free trade" mode - I can be in up to 6 pairs at the same time - as my stops would be in profit and therefore the risk is totally under control .

My actual trading strategy can be covered in another thread - as I would like to keep this one to just LIVE CALLS and for the odd charts etc.

I don't want to know about what will happen tomorrow - next week or next month - I only want to trade in the "now" - ie the trend is the time frame you trade from and although I do check out the monthly and daily etc - my trades are from a 10 / 20 sec tick chart along with 1- 10 min normal charts.

Trading is not simple - its the most difficult discipline to learn and carry out. 50% of new traders should realise it may not be for them - ie I am 6ft 2 inches and weigh approx 200lbs - so I would not make a good jockey or ballet dancer. Similar if you cannot get your head around maths / gameplays / probability theories etc etc - well - it might take you many years to get there ;-)

Hope this is all making sense to you
Thank You Wheren do I find the charts

Its a shame I upset many on t2w - but maybe the real reason for that is that I have not left due to all the rubbish thrown my way.

You are correct - for trading you have to have a fluid and open mind - and that's very difficult for many traders to take on board

Some weeks i will have over 15 bad trades or losses - Ok i will still have 40 to 80 good profitable trades as well - but many just cannot seem to understand how I get it to work - even after I try and explain so much.

I can put my hand on my heart and say for 100% sure that my method works and can make traders good money on a live account. The trouble is many just think that is impossible and also because it not simple - they then think it not for them

NVP as mentioned a few times and he is correct - its not for everyone - you do have to have a far amount of intelligence and a lot of self discipline and emotion control etc etc - otherwise you will also join the long list of traders who just lose their money or give up.

You have everything you need G - so I am confident you will succeed

Regards

F

F,
As I said before when I came across this thread, I actually was open minded and then with the volume of posts over such a long period you must either be genuine or a nutter with so much time on your hands. Personally I think nutters run out of steam faster, as something went wrong etc and they get a new nic and do it all over.

Then I paid more attention and thought I must try it. I can tell you I have had a few very large positions that I only did from having confidence from using your indicators.

Much of the time I am too busy to post and trade and I spend a large part of the day on the phone too. I nearly posted two trades on Friday both over 20 lots and great entries. Then I was too slow and then thought better of it.

As for the 'fans of the thread', I just don't get how they would rather mock it than actually try it. Now before they say they are too busy, they have plenty of time for lurking and I found it rather easy once F had reminded of the key parts. Not saying I cracked it but for sure I think I can't lose money in a week if I do it as prescribed.

I can tell you I had an ok Dax day today, was an effort as I was up the same as I was at 09.00 at the close. Then I thought for the first time I should try an fx only day or even a week. I think it is a bit easier to get bigger size in fx and with good entries then not so risky.

Lastly I honestly think a lot of traders don't want to make life easier. They would rather the turmoil and stress and over complicated plays. We are all different and trade differently but I don't really get all the hate and negativity. Now I like a laugh and can make of anyone, but come on this a forum where we are meant to help each other.

I there are always people like this, I just wish the ignore button didn't tell you they posted at all, that way I wouldn't have to unblock them to read it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.