Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F,
That was a very expensive school run, all pairs lined up and some big big winners.
I of course got just one as I am only doing one at a time but a testament to your methods.
I would guess your child cost you 4 figures today, before pocket money.
Cheers

Forexmospherian;2582644[B said:
]GU

7 21 am[/B]

It only made 16 pips for me in the end -within the TW's - the way it started I though it could have been another EJ mover and gone up over 30 or 50 pips

I dont mind placing more scalp buys on over 5390 and 5400 for now as still in a bullish PS and above the LitS

Whether the LO might change it all - too early to say for now

8 42 am

If this is not a live call in advance - my name is Donald Duck ( quack quack ) :)

Whilst I have been out - price stayed above 5396 and topped so far at 5441 - so a 45 pip move and I am happy to exit 70% off my existing trades and still leave stakes on above 5420 - with stops in profit

F,
That was a very expensive school run, all pairs lined up and some big big winners.
I of course got just one as I am only doing one at a time but a testament to your methods.
I would guess your child cost you 4 figures today, before pocket money.
Cheers

LOL

You are correct - I only left trades on GU - so at least some compensation

Yes - that school run as cost me tens of thousands a year - but normally during my day I can find enough trades to keep my wife in shoes and my kids in iphones and macbooks - poor old dad they say :D

I can see some great moves - EJ another 90 pip one

Shame - trouble is we have the holidays looming soon - so not so many school runs - but then even more distractions

;)

agreed - an open and enquiring mind is essential in trading as one continues to evolve.......................

adapt or die !!!!

cheers all have fun in my absence for next 10 days or so (y)

N

Morning N

Hope the party goes OK and sorry to hear you are absent next 10 days

Take it easy and all the best and see you sometime late July - although must chcek the next holiday break as we have a couple over the summer

Regards

F

Btw much better for me now with 9 lr's as I can identify better an outright scalp as opposed to a trade that has potential to run much more.

I am really at a loss as to why people who come here to knock you just wouldn't try the settings and see for themselves and then make reasoned arguments. I am only sorry that I waited so long to do it but on the other hand it is not like the market will be closed in the future so I missed out.

There's nothing as strange as Folk -so they say

Major M and I are supposed to be the same person so said many - we are both scam artists and cowboys with major issues etc etc

In reality - we both have brains and both enjoy FX trading

i reckon that's the bit people find hard to swallow - glad you wanted to check us out Nick and now I think you understand why we might be so good

Regards

F

9 02 am

Yen crosses

Noticed we have a weak yen after LO - EU / GJ / UJ all been rising this last hour

I have lost some of my previous levels on charts recently - so need to check out interim S & R prices

All 3 are in bullish PS for session - and all above the LitS area

GJ

Must find the call - but when I was trading with MM on wednesday evening after FOMC - i called a buy on the GJ near the bottom and said if it does not make 1000 pips - dont blame me

Well so far in just single straight pips - no multi stakes and multi pips - its already up approx 350 pips

Why not to check, this thread is going long enough for me to see you can't be nuts?
Your calls have been clear to me and as I said I made money just from piggy backing some of your levels/trades.
I believed it would be more involved to set it up and get the hang of it, hence my delay.
Glad I did it now and can play around with it and get my own version in time.
I know by now you are too stubborn to block the haters and you enjoy tickling them.
I for one am glad to have found your thread and persisted, genuinely F.
Cheers

EJ

9 08 am

i can see that 135 90 to 136 10 area is all R on this pair

So far we have made 135 91 - so maybe this hour we might see pullbacks and scalp sell opportunities

We need under 64 and 59 to hold sells on longer

EU

9 13 am

We know 1120 to 1130 is all R - we have seen that many time recently

So if we make over 27 and 35 + then we should be taking more scalp buys and hoping we will make over 1140 and 1150

We dont drop out the LitS area now until under 1080 and 70

For now under 1000 and 0990 favours lower - but whilst above still look for more scalp buys

OK - playing around with another set up next 30 mins or so

In and about but will not be updating for a bit

GL

See you next hour

Regards#

F

Gooooood morning handsome hamsters. It's Friday I have my beer in hand and ready for another session. Still licking me wounds from Thursday disastrous session.

Today +2240 pips

Attachments

• 2240.jpg
    2240.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 67
Gooooood morning handsome hamsters. It's Friday I have my beer in hand and ready for another session. Still licking me wounds from Thursday disastrous session.

Lol

Morning Mr Camel Salesman - the main thing though - it's still not stopped you drinking your Foster's - so cannot be all bad (y)

Try what Nick as being doing with a 9 LR set up on a 1 min on the pair ( s) you favour today

AU for this session is bearish under 7480

i am sure we will get some pullbacks back up - but if we stay under 7480 - more than likely we will be able to sell them again

Would need above 7480 and 7500 to change back into a bullish PS with maybe 7340 and 30 possible support areas to stop it faling lower

GL and have a good session

Regards

F

8 42 am

GU

If this is not a live call in advance - my name is Donald Duck ( quack quack ) :)

Whilst I have been out - price stayed above 5396 and topped so far at 5441 - so a 45 pip move and I am happy to exit 70% off my existing trades and still leave stakes on above 5420 - with stops in profit

GU

10 06 am

5460 /2 providing first obstacle for now

As mentioned 60 -65 is a R and then around 5480 ish

Scalp sells might be supported by 5438 - 45 area and then become scalp buys again

10 16 am

UK Pound

Still very strong this morning

GU just made over 5465 and 5480 and GJ shot up 30 pips + as well

Whilst this has gone on after 10 00 am - EU also made another high - got past 1120 and 30 and now at 1146- already in it on multi stakes

EJ

9 08 am

i can see that 135 90 to 136 10 area is all R on this pair

So far we have made 135 91 - so maybe this hour we might see pullbacks and scalp sell opportunities

We need under 64 and 59 to hold sells on longer

EJ

10 20 am

We made a low of 135 55 in last hour and since then from 9 30 am ish and then after 10 03 m - we have risen now up to 136 45 - so far - another great rise

All bullish PS pairs above their early morning Lits ( mentioned at 6 30 am ish ) I am in on part stakes etc

Status
Not open for further replies.