Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Siberia for the summer F, hence the appearance of early starts.
Now waiting a Dow close is a bit tougher.

Siberia - sounds cold to me lol

Yes I struggled this morning - end of week and reckon I needed another hour in bed asleep - still another coffee and i will be up and firing

GL with the Dax

GU

6 41 am

First scalp buy for me on this pair from 5394/5 and just after 6 33/4 am

I think I have caught a nice one - better and quicker than the EU one

UJ

6 34 am

Shame - just started off with the EU this morning and no other pairs.

On checking the time syncs realised the UJ was identical to the EU & EJ - so really I should have gone with the 2 yen crosses in preference on the buys after 6 03/ 4 am

UJ as moved up 18 pips in approx 30 mins and the EJ up 26 pips - missed the lot ;-((

We have had scorching weather but thankfully it's a bit cooler now.

When you trade 06.34 it's fine then anytime between the KT?
It was how I understood it until one of your detractors 'put me right'.
Cheers

The GU seems in many sessions to sync more with the AU moves nowadays rather than the EU

Not it the AU scalp buy - but was identical time and move wise to the GU

How does this look?

Attachments

• cT_cs_9745766_GBPUSD_2015-07-10_11-43-03.png
    cT_cs_9745766_GBPUSD_2015-07-10_11-43-03.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 55
We have had scorching weather but thankfully it's a bit cooler now.

When you trade 06.34 it's fine then anytime between the KT?
It was how I understood it until one of your detractors 'put me right'.
Cheers

My ideal 6 KT's ( either side by a minute ) are the ones I prefer or look for.

On the hour TW's ie say 5 51 am to 6 09 am - sometimes - I wait to after the hr change by 1 -3 mins - to go with a scalp - rather than exactly on the hour KT

Some hours - the KT's are perfect - other hour sessions - they might all be out by 3 or 4 mins either side

Thats why the LRs and PA are needed as part of the clues

For me this morning my LRs assited me with the buys on the EU rather than just the time clues

Hope that makes sense

Thanks,
That's what I thought until one of the escapee's corrected me.
I see a lot at .03 and .04
Thanks again you're very helpful.

Check out the EJ Nick from 6 03/ 4 am this morning

Also the mid LR settings are showing a great buy and although I missed it at the start - its now going to do 50 pips in under the hour

I will post a chart of this and look at my two green LR's - both mid settings - and they line up lovely - showing it was more than a 5 -15 pip scalp

Here's mine

How does it look?

Attachments

• cT_cs_9745766_EURJPY_2015-07-10_11-55-41.png
    cT_cs_9745766_EURJPY_2015-07-10_11-55-41.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
EJ - From 6 03/ 4 am UK time - lovely move up

EJ

1 Min LR chart

TW marked - while I have been commenting and postings - its now gone up approx 7- pips within the hour

I did not get the first 14 or so pips - but joined in later thinking - its got legs

My 2 green mid range LR's keep me with the move

194008d1436508001-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-100715-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 100715 AM.png
    EJ - 100715 AM.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 336
Here's mine

How does it look?

(y)

Those 2 mid dotted LRs have caught the move perfectly

Notice you on a different world time etc - but thats no problem

Over time you will get to understand the importance of each LR

Originally - it took me over 6 months to work them all out - as did not see all the the clues they could offer me

Listen boy, on you best trade if you covered 70% with 5.5 and 30% with 35.3 pips you only made 15.1 pips. Those numbers are realistic and they are not a big deal. nothing like 500 pips per day.

the one with the +769.3 GY means nothing, if you covered 70% @ 5 pips you made only 235.7 pips and that is if you have been holding the rest 30% till the end, you could have taken many partial profits ( do not forget that most of the pips were made by the weekend gaps) and the number of pips would be much much much less..... you could have hold only 1 unit till +769.3 and if that is the case we are talking peanuts...

So boy, why do you show only +769, are you afraid people see you for what you really are? What is the purpose of it? To be honest I do not get it.

Now if you do not mind I have better things to do with my life.

Hi Fugazsy

What's a shame here is your ego

You have always said you had a big one - and its so obvious

I too have an ego - but it no way stops me seeing when others are better than me at a particular task or skill

Instead of saying we are all cowboys and on the dole ( what a laugh) realise you are with FX retail traders who maybe are in the top 5% of all FX retail traders in the world

You are playing with the Ronaldo's and the Messi's - not the standard premier division stuff - they score 50 -70 goals a season - some top class other strikers struggle to make 25 goals a year

Fugazsy you are always welcome on this thread

With regards the live calls - thats a joke - there easy at our level - but just because you dont like the way we call them - that does not mean you are right and we are all wrong

In this case - your ego has got the better of you

For me - I am happy to say - Major M and Tar could be far better traders than me - Its no problem to me

For you though - you just cannot accept anyone else is in a different league

Shame

Have a good day

Regards

F

7 15 am

Out today again at 7 50 am - hope to be back for 8 40 am ish

Taken most of my profits out of EU scalp buys - but will add again on pullbacks that stay above 1108 / 9

A very busy first hour

(y)

GU

6 41 am

First scalp buy for me on this pair from 5394/5 and just after 6 33/4 am

I think I have caught a nice one - better and quicker than the EU one

GU

7 21 am

It only made 16 pips for me in the end -within the TW's - the way it started I though it could have been another EJ mover and gone up over 30 or 50 pips

I dont mind placing more scalp buys on over 5390 and 5400 for now as still in a bullish PS and above the LitS

Whether the LO might change it all - too early to say for now

Good moves so far, I got 2 only but now +22
Dax is more important but I like what I see now.
Cheers

Interesting points

7 09 am was scalp sells on the AU and GU and they had been in small wave syncs

However after 7 21 am - all change the GU goes back to scalp buys and moves up again so far 10 + pips - whereas the AU stays as a sell - so far dropping 20 pips

So now out of sync - with the GU more in a bullish PS than the AU for now

Remember all could change after LO and the next hr

See you next about 8 40 am ish

GL

F

Btw much better for me now with 9 lr's as I can identify better an outright scalp as opposed to a trade that has potential to run much more.

I am really at a loss as to why people who come here to knock you just wouldn't try the settings and see for themselves and then make reasoned arguments. I am only sorry that I waited so long to do it but on the other hand it is not like the market will be closed in the future so I missed out.

hi all

ive got to sort out a party this weekend then on holiday for a week or so ...............back around 21st july

cheers all
N

Btw much better for me now with 9 lr's as I can identify better an outright scalp as opposed to a trade that has potential to run much more.

I am really at a loss as to why people who come here to knock you just wouldn't try the settings and see for themselves and then make reasoned arguments. I am only sorry that I waited so long to do it but on the other hand it is not like the market will be closed in the future so I missed out.

agreed - an open and enquiring mind is essential in trading as one continues to evolve.......................

adapt or die !!!!

cheers all have fun in my absence for next 10 days or so (y)

N

Status
Not open for further replies.