Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm out today preparing for an 80th party** we are hosting on Saturday at home .............god help me

N

*** not mine !!!

EU

9 11 am

For now EU is bearish under 1057/ 60 and a scalp buy above 1028

Will we fall again under 30 mins or not ??

That's what we have to work out

GU

9 14 am

Still got this pair in a bullish PS for session above 5365 ish

It fell over 45 pips from its morning high - but still in the bull PS for now

EU

9 17 AM

By rights we should be able to sell under 1047/53 ish

Not in a TW atm - lets see if we do stay under the Last high and we drop again

Nice scalp buy though

Only your view my friend, not mine.

Good luck today.

Very true, but it may also only my view that you too have a good handle on the how the market moves, I've made this assumption from our history (however brief) & your previous posts.

I think you & I are very similar in personality, I too question everything, to the point it became a bit of a pain tbh, as it tended to often close my mind rather than expand it.

My point is I am glad not to be too concerned over people being the top Daddy mac traders or not, I only know that it does become apparent over time who has half an idea or not.

my other "half an idea" is still a work in progress ;)

Now back to the Dax beast

Very true, but it may also only my view that you too have a good handle on the how the market moves, I've made this assumption from our history (however brief) & your previous posts.

I think you & I are very similar in personality, I too question everything, to the point it became a bit of a pain tbh, as it tended to often close my mind rather than expand it.

My point is I am glad not to be too concerned over people being the top Daddy mac traders or not, I only know that it does become apparent over time who has half an idea or not.

Morning TJ

i would have "liked" your last 2 postS - but run out of "likes" again and have to wait again -

You have a good day

Regards

F

9 01 am was a bounce on EU from its low at 1027

Did I scalp buy at 28 or 30

No - busy commenting - still there will be loads more during the day

EU

9 11 am

For now EU is bearish under 1057/ 60 and a scalp buy above 1028

Will we fall again under 30 mins or not ??

That's what we have to work out

EU

9 23 am

I dont reckon we will fall under last low of 1027 in next 8 -10 mins

That would favour higher again - but we need over 57 and 60 to stay with buys

Cable looking for swing buys above 1.5400/02 bearish again below 1.5380/82 sl 4

Last edited:
EU may hold strength above 1.1050/52 selling again though below 1.1025/27 sl 2

Last edited:
Basil the family dog is yapping at me - so going have to take him his morning walkies

EU - the 30 mins nearly there - but still not over 48

We need over 57 and 60 to stay with more buys etc

GL - see you in abit

GBPNZD needs above 2.2900/05 for scalp buys below 2.2850/55 is a sell ... sl 10

Last edited:
GJ and EJ looking for sells again below 186.70/72 133.70/72 , buys above 187.00/02 134.00/02 sl 5

Last edited:
Yen looking for a reversal buy above 121.40/42 sells below 121.20/22 sl 3

+2300 pips from the Asian session including add-ons and peeling all pound crosses ... Now flat will restart over ...

Attachments

• 2300.jpg
    2300.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 67
EURNZD i like it looking for sells below the low 1.6390/92 sl 10 , may buy though if it reaches 1.6450/52 and hold ...

Joe

On this thread we have all different way to trade, you, I, F, Tar, BP, Scholes and so on and that is what makes it interesting.

I never ask for statements, but they are constantly shuffled in others people face but they do not show the entirely picture.........

It is my right to point that out because they are misleading totally.........and I explained it in a polite way just to have some moron accusing me of expressing myself....

Bear in mind I did initiated the discussion knowing that is like talking to mules in regard.

I simply responded to F's provocation post "where is Fug now?" to be honest I did not mind, it was just our way to handle each other as we do continually daily.

Fug

Status
Not open for further replies.