Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - 11 09 and 11 39 am - KT's moves on GU

Excellent - agree - will post chart

news at 12 00 on GU

I wanted to sell again under 85 - but cannot atm

Hi Nick

Heres my chart

193952d1436439757-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-90715-11-39am.png

Check you set up similar etc

Also was yours OK on sell at 11 09 am

Attachments

• GU - 90715 - 11 39AM.png
    GU - 90715 - 11 39AM.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 334
In my opinion anyone who wants to test the voracity of your live calls can open some charts with the settings you kindly supplied me with and get all the live calls they want all day long.
I have 3 trades today all winners and 40 points.
Cheers F

Yes I have similar thank you.
I am for sure a convert, was not against but now taking the time to put all the settings and watch I would say it is rather straightforward.

Last edited:
GU

12 06 pm

Under 5378/80 - GU now on pullbacks is a sell again

PS structure going bearish

EU

Different again

Now at 1048/ 50

The trickster - would we expect anything different on that pair

Lovely decoupling manipulations by the market makers

In my opinion anyone who wants to test the voracity of your live calls can open some charts with the settings you kindly supplied me with and get all the live calls they want all day long.
Cheers F

I am for sure a convert, was not against but now taking the time to put all the settings and watch I would say it is rather straightforward.

that is superb. it took me about 20 times longer to work it out NIck, soo massive Kudos to you

Cheers F

Cheers Nick - thanks and good to hear

Not every 6 KT's etc will a scalp work as you know

But when time / levels / PA / etc etc line up - you can always grab - 5 + pips OK and then on your 11 39 am scalp buy - what 15 - 17 pips - stop at 5 pips would be a RR of 3 - all within approx 20 mins

Off for early lunch

See you later guys

Regards

F

Just before I leave - EU at 12 13pm - pullbacks staying above 1034/5 are for me just scalp buys again as PS structure still just bullish atm

under 1030 and 20 - different ballgame

GL

risked 5 made 34 not partial covering, took profit just before the low of the previous day, just to make sure first trade of the day, probably the last one..... I call this double top bear flag...... Wimbledon is on

Attachments

• 1st trade.png
    1st trade.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 48
Back just in time for 2 00 pm onwards

Just seen your scalp buy on EU Nick

Checking it now - i hope to scalp sell in 40 - 47 area - if it lines up

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.