Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
All changed on both AU and UCad after London Opens

AU had been nice sells early morning pre 7 30 am

Then after 8 00 - 8 30 - 9 00 am UK time turned bullish and up over 50 pips from lows

Above 7400 on pullbacks etc - still in a bullish PS for this session

GL

Thanks brother

Going to try swim out of this muddy mess!

P.S. Fugzy mate.. HANG IN THERE MATE! Perseverance is what separates the good from the great

Nice one Fugazsy WD

First read thought you made 77 pips on it with loads of part stakes lol

Not my style to show more that I have, and it was not the best exit, I have a huge ego and making live calls effects my performance......it took me so long to not be effected by the outcomes of any trades, but I still feel that tingling when I make a live call on a public forum.....:eek:

EU

11 30 am

Update

Stuck in a range from 1060 to 1020 - ie 40 pips

Still above Lits area and bullish - but buying orders seem to be fading as no new highs

Pullbacks staying above 1022 / 25 etc favour scalp buys again - but they can only be held on longer above 1055 and 65 etc

Under 1020 and 15 would be selling more for testing supports from 0990 to 1000 area

usd in no mans land last 15-20 mins .........cmon pick a direction dude

jees I missed that move .3-4 pips earlier were possible .grrrrrrr

Only looking at the AUDUS today.... Many thanks mate

Camel

Bought this @ 0.7406 as break out pull back at limit, took some on the way up and now SL to BE.

Often there is not space for confirmation, if she shows momentum and pulls back is best to enter with limit orders....

Hi Fugazsy

Well I know Mr Fox was pulling these tricks

All I will say is Major Magnums FXPro statements are 100% genuine and correct - no falsies or made up stuff - all 100% genuine - and verified

As you know I will never show my figures - so not to be accused of making them up - but admit many days have 2 to 5 bad scalps and anything from 10 to 20 good one

I therefore would always be wary of any claims anyone makes etc etc - but with regards to Tar - I know like Major M is a very good intraday trader - I know his technique and methods - so large number pips done through multi trading part stakes are certainly possible - as shown by Major M

Hope that clarifies how I see it

PS - as stated maybe 100 times over this thread - my daily target is 50 pips a day

Many days I exceed this - even when figures adjusted to full stake sizes and not like 10 part stakes per 1 trade

Regards

F

MM is the real deal like F ....(y)......I cannot vouch for Tar as ive never followed him or studied his methods if taught here at T2win

I have also posted my results from time to time here to show it is possible ................more recently I posted for a few days to call out a loser who has subsequently disappeared from the threads....... like they always do ;)

N

the uchf came north after my expectation of selloffs ...........could have dropped into it but was happy with other Europeans so didn't want to load the pack

whata bounce off the usd ........has it got the legs for 30mins ?

Attachments

• bunce usd.JPG
    bunce usd.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.