Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair scholfield and Fugazsy are the real deal (y) .

But i cant vouch for MM or Fxmo or NVP , didn't see any written method by them nor did see their track records .

i'll survive........in truth I really dont give much credence to anyones support/vouching for me .........

I have offered free insights into forex strengthmeters here since 2009 and always been around to help people if they had questions on that subject matter

more recently I have moved into scalping my systems and do ok ..........

that's it ..............we are not all here to compete but help each other ....thats the idea of the T2win forum

what I do therefore ask is that any trader claiming continued success share their ideas with the others here at T2win who are keen to learn............otherwise why are they here but to otherwise just (possibly) make up numbers and gloat ?.what serious trader would waste time on such a forum if not for helping and coaching more novice traders ?

Forexperian has posted countless times his approach .....and I have shared strategies concerning how to use forex strengthmeters ..........for anyone else here on this thread unless they are student of Forexperian needs to perhaps ensure they have tried to offer some insights onto their trading systems on T2win under separate threads

N

Last edited:
GJ looking for buys above 187.00 , reshorting below 186.70 sl 5 pips

Cable scalp buy above 1.5375 , shorts below the mid 1.5350 sl 3 pips

don't follow him so no comment

I do not following him either, but had a look at what he preaches...... there are levels where prices at least will stall and often give enough space to move your small SL to BE, from there a greater RR is a possibility, simple and effective. ...of course stamina is required.

Camel

Bought this @ 0.7406 as break out pull back at limit, took some on the way up and now SL to BE.

Often there is not space for confirmation, if she shows momentum and pulls back is best to enter with limit orders....

Closed the rest @ +15

Went short this lady, she has been swinging her hips nicely........the previous momentum down has placed me on the short side, she had a strong leg up after that, then she stalled and formed a flag, I entered with a fail final flag, covered half @ +12, SL to BE, she might revisit the recent low, I do not know.......She has been strong for a while...

not taking more trades for the day...

Attachments

• uC.png
    uC.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 59
THis is what Mr Fox preaches, I was long at the time and did not have the guts to cover and reverse, I only covered in 3 parts......

The previous high was 1059, and the next and last high reached 1060, a sell limit order @ 59 with a SL of 5 pips and if you close the trade now @ 14 will give you 45 pips, a 1:9 RR...not bad hey.......

Attachments

• eu and fox.png
    eu and fox.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
cmon usd gimme a break...........you are goin bear now dude .......

I'm reading carefully...

What time did you re-enter at 1003 please?

Are your times GMT or BST?

Hi G

i can now understand how your are confused - and I can see it partly my mistake for not beng clearer - thinking you understood my earlier comment about pyramiding and peeling - or scaling in or out

Price did not have to go back there for my 30% stake buy to work

I came out of a 100% stake scalp with 70% stake with a profit of 16 pips.

I then chose to leave the 30% stake on - with it that time being up 16 pips

But - and this is the bit I think you are misunderstanding - for my trade to still have a profit ( ie 70% stake at 16 pips) I could allow my 30% stake to be under my entry point by even 9 or 10 pips - and i still would be in profit on the original scalp

To further clarify - say my scalp entry was at $50 per pip

I exit with 70% of at 16 pips - ie 16 x $35 = $560

Now if i had exited 100% and left nothing on - it would have been 16 x $50 = $800

But instead I left 30% stake on which was approx $15

Now even if my stop was 10 pips under entry - and I got stopped out - which did not happen anyway then end result of trade would have been a net $410 - ie $560 - $150 loss = $410

But instead my 30% stake from 1003 made me 47 pips

So now that trade as given me $560 + (47 x $15 =$705) total $1265

This is a good example of pyramiding and peeling

Regards

F

PS - Instead of only $800 if In had exited 100% before I left and went out

Status
Not open for further replies.