Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got uj sells for a fast scalp in last 10 mins ......not my favourite pairing and any divergence tells me the g8 market corrleation is in flux ........

still extending ..........nice bonus ball

You too, I know I will..........

It took me not much to make those pips, about 5 minutes?

Hi Fugazsy

Well I know Mr Fox was pulling these tricks

All I will say is Major Magnums FXPro statements are 100% genuine and correct - no falsies or made up stuff - all 100% genuine - and verified

As you know I will never show my figures - so not to be accused of making them up - but admit many days have 2 to 5 bad scalps and anything from 10 to 20 good one

I therefore would always be wary of any claims anyone makes etc etc - but with regards to Tar - I know like Major M is a very good intraday trader - I know his technique and methods - so large number pips done through multi trading part stakes are certainly possible - as shown by Major M

Hope that clarifies how I see it

PS - as stated maybe 100 times over this thread - my daily target is 50 pips a day

Many days I exceed this - even when figures adjusted to full stake sizes and not like 10 part stakes per 1 trade

Regards

F

gu was th esell .....missed it and to late now :innocent:

Yes it took my 30% stake out from scalp buys above 5390 - but thankfully was a stop in profit .

Bounces staying under 5412/13 on GU are just sells again for now down to next supports and then watch 30 min rule

Hi Fugazsy

Well I know Mr Fox was pulling these tricks

All I will say is Major Magnums FXPro statements are 100% genuine and correct - no falsies or made up stuff - all 100% genuine - and verified

As you know I will never show my figures - so not to be accused of making them up - but admit many days have 2 to 5 bad scalps and anything from 10 to 20 good one

I therefore would always be wary of any claims anyone makes etc etc - but with regards to Tar - I know like Major M is a very good intraday trader - I know his technique and methods - so large number pips done through multi trading part stakes are certainly possible - as shown by Major M

Hope that clarifies how I see it

PS - as stated maybe 100 times over this thread - my daily target is 50 pips a day

Many days I exceed this - even when figures adjusted to full stake sizes and not like 10 part stakes per 1 trade

Regards

F

F

As you wish.......

Discussed this many times before, a bit tired to be honest...... to proof ones claim is to make live calls, all the rest is phantasmagoric......

Have a good session....

Status
Not open for further replies.