Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F,
I am up too, but as you said a lot of manipulation or unusual price action, that would not be considered normal.
I have been just selling the spikes on EU and scalping 8/10/13 pips and same on dax.
A good morning but for people who are not fast clickers or with fixed orders in it could be expensive.

Thats good Nick - if you can catch the spikes and make above 5 pips etc on them - well done

I still expect the EU higher - but no way can I have confidence when the PA is like this - and it can change in just a minute - but have to rely on PS which is still bullish above the line in the sand levels

Hello
joined the party
I can stay with you today
I'm here to learn

Hi SF

Well about most of day - should be here for 2 -3 hrs this morning and then then 1 hr over UK lunch time and then 2 hrs after say 2 30 pm

You have missed the fun from 7 00 am to 8 00 am - maybe that was good - as it was all trickery and so more than likely would have caught you out - as very difficult and quick PA - designed to get you trading the wrong way

F

GU

8 31 am

Gone over 30 mins with no new breach of high

Difficult now as should pullback - but EU and EJ have been rising - so it might be out of sync again

8 52 am

8 39 am on the Uchf / swissy was clean as a scalp sell - but the scalp buy on the EU did not show itself to 8 42 / 43 am - again crafty by LP's

Ideally - i would like to sell the EU in next hr from the 1180 -90 area.

If price makes over 90 and 1200 - then maybe - a different new ball game

Couple of phone calls to make after 9 00 am - but will try and pop in between them if anything I see is a game changer

Besides G7 meeting - news this morning looks light ?

EU

update at 8 07 am

High so far this morning 1165

low 1086 ish

Range 1180 to 1080 - 100 pips

WE might stay in this area all day

If we breach either level by over 7 -10 pips - then you know what to do

Otherwise its now working out the next part of the game plan

ie do we stay under say 1170 and test 1125 / 35 - or do we still carry on up to test 1180 ?

you meant going long above and short below? If that is the case I did the opposite, I faded where others where buying, +24 pips easy...

Attachments

• fade.png
    fade.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 97
Ideally - i would like to sell the EU in next hr from the 1180 -90 area.

If price makes over 90 and 1200 - then maybe - a different new ball game

EU

9 15 am

Comment above was at 8 54 am

I thought we might try up above 78 and test 82 or 85 then fall quickly after 9 00 am hr change

Instead - we never made over 1178 again and I was in the scalp sell - very late at 66 - simply because I though it would tease up again before the drop

Anyway missed out on over 10 pips of fall - but the fact that it carried on falling to 1128 area - meant that in 8 mins - it made me 37 pips approximately

Now those are the type of intraday trades you want

Ideally over 30 pips in under 10 mins and with RR's over 5

(y)(y)(y)

9 18 am

Uchf / swissy

oppositely correlated to EU still and so buy around 9 00 am hr change made approx 30 pips - not as bigger mover as EU normally

Not checked out EJ and GU as cannot scalp 3 pairs very easily simultaneously - nowadays - maybe Major M and other can do OK

9 25 am

Whats next then ??

Still got EU in a bullish PS above 1115 and 20

Bearish under 1180 for now and bullish over 1115 - so what a 65 pip range for now

Ok this PA is out of my expertise. I switched to sim trading for now
Big UP Big Down BIG CONFUSION

You should not be confuse, you know about Al work......

bar 7:05 is a 3 pushes up, a false BO and a strong reversal bar for a 20 pip gain, bar 7:50 is the huge bar which is also a range bar that sets the range and you should fade the extremes...

Status
Not open for further replies.