Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally for the EU to keep rising and price trying higher we need to see the Swissy / UChf under 9400 and 9390 - ie it lines in the sand on PS

it is a scalp sell atm - but so far not gone under 9405

Comment from 7 03/ 04 am

Swissy stopped at 9402 and never made under 9400 etc

We then got the pullbacks going on

The UChf now for me looks more in a bullish PS having stayed above 9400 and 9390 - can it make above its first R area at 9425 / 30

If it does - the EU will drop under 1080 and lower

AU

7 40 am

7625 - 30 is my line in sand on morning session PS

Under it favours lower and we need above 7630 to be in a bullish PS for then looking at holding or taking more scalp buys

UJ

7 43am

Line in the sand are 125 55/ 60

Above favours more price rises and buys

Under - favours more scalp sells etc

Will be here for 8 00 am LO this morning

7 45 am

I am watching time rules now on interim highs and lows

If we get over 30 mins with both no new high or low - then that for me becomes a BTTZ tease zone

Lets hope we do not get that - as then - its more trickery - again

I can see atm - that the EU is being manipulated the most - purely because the Swissy / UChf is still in a bullish PS and want higher - BUT meanwhile - the EU is seeing price being held up rather than allowed to fall more under 1080

If it can be held long enough - then the BTTZ

1105 and 08 is the cut off on EU for sells now

Under both prices - then EU should fall under 1080

If we go back above 1105 and 08 - then a BTTZ and another trap - or as I call it manipulation

Ideally this is when you set up pending or limit orders

At least then when you get trickery - you can catch the larger moves - as long as you are able to get out any scalps prior to the pending orders kicking in

They created a very nice trap for the bears at 50h but I was very slow to capitalize on it:(

Dont worry - most traders would be caught on moves like that

Thats why you have tight stops and take profits when you can - otherwise you will get fried along with both other bulls and bears in this open hour

I fastly tried to enter an order on dom but by the time I moved the mouse price was already 25 pip up, so hesitated. Never mind I ll wait the next bus.

Lines in sand or levels still the same on all pairs

Note swissy now under 9400 and 9390

Also note the low on EU went 30 mins with no breach

I fastly tried to enter an order on dom but by the time I moved the mouse price was already 25 pip up, so hesitated. Never mind I ll wait the next bus.

Remember as well - this is not normal Price Action

What ever you want to call it - its not normal and maybe only happens like that when the markets can get away with it - ie with some excuse.

Ideally it best to wait on the side lines and join when levels are clearly holding - one way or another etc

I don't think I am fast enough to play this market. Still on the sidelines

Far better to be - when you have all this type of manipulation going on

Its not the norm - but the markets got away with it this morning

Dont worry - after LO and say after 9 00 am - we should have more normal PA

EU

update at 8 07 am

High so far this morning 1165

low 1086 ish

Range 1180 to 1080 - 100 pips

WE might stay in this area all day

If we breach either level by over 7 -10 pips - then you know what to do

Otherwise its now working out the next part of the game plan

ie do we stay under say 1170 and test 1125 / 35 - or do we still carry on up to test 1180 ?

Not a lot of 'normal' action this morning DAX included.

Breakouts my foot!

Difficult morning so far

I am up near daily target level - but already had 2 losses - both so far under 5 pips

Also 2 scalps that just did not work and I only made a plus 2 pips and 1 pip - so if its bad for me on this play - then I reckon most traders will have suffered some way or the other

F,
I am up too, but as you said a lot of manipulation or unusual price action, that would not be considered normal.
I have been just selling the spikes on EU and scalping 8/10/13 pips and same on dax.
A good morning but for people who are not fast clickers or with fixed orders in it could be expensive.

EU

8 18 am

The 8 12 am bar or candle was a nice reversal candle from new high just above the previous - allowing another 30 mins of trickery to go on

Interim supports 1125 - 35 - 41 - above these prices still a buy for now - but we really need over 75 and 85 to stay with buys a lot longer

Status
Not open for further replies.