Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 02 pm

I was hoping someone would say - 2 51 / 52 pm was a scalp sell - ?

3 00 pm was the bounce - but how strong now ??

2 39 pm

UJ - up at 125 85 ish area and still looks bullish above 55 / 57

UCad -2560 and R area

Uchf - 9500 - another big round number and R

So we have stale mate on levels for now

Ucad dropped 50 pips from R area

UChf - dropped 33 pips from it R area

83 pips - but not got every one - unfortunately

3 28 pm

3 22 / 23 pm saw the last highs now on my main 3 pairs I am buying

Already in with just 30% stakes - so not added or peeled

Had enough for day now

Will pop back after 4 00 pm and 5 00 pm - just to see whats been happening

Meanwhile GL guys and still plenty of pips to make out there ;-)

Regards

F

some more for the kitty.
Didn't have a setup on this one, and was late into it, but saw that MM was long, and he more or less never loses so thought it was worth a shot!
Thanking you,major

Attachments

• nq.jpg
    nq.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 96
some more for the kitty.
Didn't have a setup on this one, and was late into it, but saw that MM was long, and he more or less never loses so thought it was worth a shot!
Thanking you,major

hey no problem! its all really tricky atm, but looking at h1 structures, did the news actually break any key structure elements?

OK that was mental. A sort of mix of scalping and Parkour = Scarpour?

Hi MM

Popped back to see how it was after LC

"Scarpour" - like it - get it registered lol

OK - you have been very busy in the 2 hrs after NFP

What over 400 pips in 2 hrs on part stakes

So in a good 12 hr session from say 6 am to 6 pm on a busy day - with the odd breaks in between - the 6 x 400 = 2400 pips - Ok lets just say 2000 pips then for caution ;-)

Now - are you worried about having a losing day ?

Excellent tally - brilliant focus and no way could can I compete - ( being an old man - lol)

Don't tell me - only average for you now:cool:

Have a great weekend - and hope all goes well for you and the family

Regards

F

Hi MM

Popped back to see how it was after LC

"Scarpour" - like it - get it registered lol

OK - you have been very busy in the 2 hrs after NFP

What over 400 pips in 2 hrs on part stakes

So in a good 12 hr session from say 6 am to 6 pm on a busy day - with the odd breaks in between - the 6 x 400 = 2400 pips - Ok lets just say 2000 pips then for caution ;-)

Now - are you worried about having a losing day ?

Excellent tally - brilliant focus and no way could can I compete - ( being an old man - lol)

Don't tell me - only average for you now:cool:

Have a great weekend - and hope all goes well for you and the family

Regards

F

Hi F
hello everybody
jumping here from time to time watching your post at the end of the day
as I can see,you are still rocking guys
happy about it

usually I review your calls and your trades on my Dukascopy charts ,after work\before going to sleep gmt+1 here
I put arrows,trendlines,ss\r..
save some snapshots
and try to learn your system

do you think an after-the fact study can be helpful or am I wasting my time?

what makes me struggle at the moment are your calls about next buy and sell levels,

I know they are important part of your method but I' d like to calculate by myself
as I can see,your buy\sell levels calls are very accurate

thx

Hi F
hello everybody
happy about it

usually I review your calls and your trades on my Dukascopy charts ,after work\before going to sleep gmt+1 here
save some snapshots

what makes me struggle at the moment are your calls about next buy and sell levels,

I know they are important part of your method but I' d like to calculate by myself

thx

My 2cent in learning to spot good entries is to mark them all at the end of the day with an eclipse on your chart and review the chart bar by bar. The timing of your entry is very important especially for scalping.

I will post 2 charts. 1st a 1Min line chart and then Mr F LR 1 Min.
Look after the news that we have a breach of the downtrendline. (technicaly you always fade the first break of the trendline, and also tells you that its heading for the last leg and a probable change in direction, but keep in mind that after a trend down for example here, price cannot create a trend up but most probable a trading range. On friday however it created a counter trend trend that lasted 70 pip.So then you may assume that there is high probability for a tight trading range at that price level. And by knowing what you should expect you are more ready to react.ie in a tight trading range you have to be very fast entering but also importand very fast at banking profits ) So after point B failed to go above point A just go on and trade the short side from the 1 min LR chart. Also take a look at point C on the line chart, so your best bets should be on the long side, so from your 1 min LR take every reversal up especially if it aligns with Mr F TW.

Now most probable MR F would have taken the very first reversal at point E. And if you did, you are trying to catch a bottom, (but keep in mind you do that because you already had breached the trendline at B)and by doing that in the long run you have to let such trades run for at least 40 pip in order to be from a mathematical point of view valid and profitable. You are ready however to exit if it fails to take out the interim R at C. But once you see it went above C then you have to stay in that trade. From then on you can take all buy signals until you have a trendline breach and then expect to test the previous high and if it fails to take it out be ready to capitalize on the short side but also be ready to take quick profits because price behaviour cannot go from one trend move to a counter trend move that fast. It already did it once at point E so most probably it wan't do it again.
On the LR chart I am attaching I have the entries that I see with an eclipse.

Now At point D in the LR chart is a good short. It is a countertrend, but keep in mind its the third push up on this up trend, so most probable the professional traders will short the third push but only for a scalp 10pip, because you don't have yet a trendline break. so if you short it you have to take profits really fast. and then you fade the first break again to the long side. And the cycle goes on and on......Spike/Trend, TradingChannel,Trading range and again.....

Attachments

• EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M]  1 Min   #5 2015-06-07  11_14_21.186.png
    EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M] 1 Min #5 2015-06-07 11_14_21.186.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 63
  • EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M]  1 Min   #1 2015-06-07  11_14_13.574.png
    EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M] 1 Min #1 2015-06-07 11_14_13.574.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 112
Hi F
hello everybody
happy about it

save some snapshots

thx

Hi SF

All type of study on charts will be helpful to understand how the FX pairs move on an intraday basis

Also make sure you have checked out my other threads on this Forum explaining in more detail my actual method

191470d1433687337-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-forexmospherian-other-threads-t2w.png

On an average trading day from say after 6 00 am to 6 00 pm - ie over a 12 hr period - there will be maybe 70 scalp opportunities per FX pair - but only say 15 to 40 might be worth over 5 + pips making them worthwhile.

I might in a busy hour in a day session take 5 or 6 scalps - but normally they will be on 2 or 3 FX pairs not just one pair and in a normal range hour I might only take 1 or 2 scalps and some hours - no new scalps at all - all depending on the market movements etc

As you know I prefer to cherry pick and not take every scalp - that means sometimes I miss out - but I prefer to try and stay under 20 scalp trades in a normal day - and then pyramid and peel the ones that I see might have greater opportunities.

I never expect to have 90 - 100 % accuracy ( especially with tight stops) but I do expect to stay under 5 small losses and out of the 10 to say 15 good trades I have daily - expect at least 3 to make RR's of over 5.

My system works on any FX pair with low spreads - any day of the week - no matter what the market does - but I do adapt to the circumstances depending on the amount of red news announcements and other factors etc

Hope that helps swissforex

Have a good week

Regards

F

Attachments

• Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 731
Last edited:
Hi SF

All type of study on charts will be helpful to understand how the FX pairs move on an intraday basis

Also make sure you have checked out my other threads on this Forum explaining in more detail my actual method

191470d1433687337-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-forexmospherian-other-threads-t2w.png

On an average trading day from say after 6 00 am to 6 00 pm - ie over a 12 hr period - there will be maybe 70 scalp opportunities per FX pair - but only say 15 to 40 might ........

F

Hi big F
thank you very much for your reply,and thx Iroukis

About your reply F,it's not exactly what I was asking for.
I've read all your threads here on T2W,and now I'll read again for sure

but still I can't make by myself buy and sell levels assumptions,
such as "
post 45769----Update

7 20 am

EU low so far 53 - GU low so far 19 and I have taken 70% off both and banked as we are not under the levels we need yet to stay with sells .."

or this one
post 45867 GU

10 15

Any scalp sells you take under present high of 5415 can only be held on longer now under 92 and 87

Above 95 and 5400 etc - still scalp buy bullish atm - but need another new high

Why I'd like to learn to calculate this levels by myself?
I strongly believe in "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Do you use ticks charts and 5min charts to predict those levels?
Trendlines,support and resistances are calculated at the time windows entry\exit,or you simply draw lines on a naked chart???
I know the 30min rule about s\r importance

I 'm interested in your system ,the last week when I was here with you trading in the 2nd June London session,I 've banked 45 pips ,risking 1% with a 5pips stoploss,9% profit on Dukascopy Demo account in 1 day,so I can see great potential in your method

I hope I'm not asking too much..after all ,it's a life time experience you are sharing here with all of us
with my 4 years trading experience,I'm still a rookie here

I'm happy to see you,Major Magnum,Iroukis,Tar,Sir Gissachance makin' good profits
any help is truly appreciated,I'm here to learn

and thank you again for the great support,especially on Sunday :D

Hi big F
thank you very much for your reply,and thx Iroukis

About your reply F,it's not exactly what I was asking for.
I've read all your threads here on T2W,and now I'll read again for sure

but still I can't make by myself buy and sell levels assumptions,
such as "

or this one

Why I'd like to learn to calculate this levels by myself?
I strongly believe in "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Do you use ticks charts and 5min charts to predict those levels?
Trendlines,support and resistances are calculated at the time windows entry\exit,or you simply draw lines on a naked chart???
I know the 30min rule about s\r importance

I 'm interested in your system ,the last week when I was here with you trading in the 2nd June London session,I 've banked 45 pips ,risking 1% with a 5pips stoploss,9% profit on Dukascopy Demo account in 1 day,so I can see great potential in your method

I hope I'm not asking too much..after all ,it's a life time experience you are sharing here with all of us
with my 4 years trading experience,I'm still a rookie here

I'm happy to see you,Major Magnum,Iroukis,Tar,Sir Gissachance makin' good profits
any help is truly appreciated,I'm here to learn

and thank you again for the great support,especially on Sunday :D

Hi SF

Being able to make all your own assumptions on intraday levels to buy and sell will come a lot easier with time.

I don't know how long you have been trading purely intraday FX - although you say you have 4 years of experience - has it been all with Forex and maybe with swing or positional trading which is really a different ballgame??

I personally find all my intraday levels off a 1 min and occasionally 3 min chart - ie going back over the last 8 hrs or previous 2 days looking for area were price struggles either way and as stalled or reversed in the past. These might not be the same price areas of major pivots or Fib levels - although if they are - that helps.

The majority of the day I am with purely using a 1 min chart and will scan back 2 -8 hrs and only have the chart open for the previous 1 or 2 hrs when scalping and now the levels already. I do at weekends look at the daily / weekly / monthly charts but only to get a world map idea - as I trade in the "now" and I adjust according to the flows etc etc - ie I am not trying to predict the next day or 2-3 days times -only really just the next 10 -60 mins

i will use the tick charts purely for an additional "edge" on scalping - but 80% of the time all the scalp trades I take are from 1 min charts using levels - PA - LR's - TW's - KT's - TLs etc etc.

It took Major M approximately 6 months to get more into scalping and short term intraday trading - so please don't expect to pick it all up in just a month or two - and also MM had done 18 months plus with Harmonics / EW and Andrews PF methods etc - so he to had experience.

Also some weeks whilst learning my method MM was spending at least 20 + hrs a week watching chart movements live - as he had another job as well - and at times he was frustrated and thought maybe it was not for him. However he persevered and now approx 18 months after he started using LR's and TW's etc etc - he is really doing well.

As far as I know the other guys you mention who also can trade intraday don't actually use my exact same methods - but they still have many years of FX trading experience - in Sir Gissachance's case - over 2 decades.

I therefore would expect you to learn more during the next 3 months and start to see good progress - but please don't thinks its all repeatable in just one month from actually commencing - anything that involves high skill levels take time to master

I wish you well and all the best

Regards

F

Hi SF

Being able to make all your own assumptions on intraday levels to buy and sell will come a lot easier with time.

F

thx F
very clear
great explanation
I have all the pieces of the puzzle
now I've simply to work on the charts
I need to find some time to trade paper money on live charts
the most important thing to learn is to avoid traps,poor volatility intraday periods,Bermuda Triangle times
about me,I'm a H4\D1 Timeframe trader,for the moment:cool:

thx F
very clear
great explanation
I have all the pieces of the puzzle
now I've simply to work on the charts
I need to find some time to trade paper money on live charts
the most important thing to learn is to avoid traps,poor volatility intraday periods,Bermuda Triangle times
about me,I'm a H4\D1 Timeframe trader,for the moment:cool:

yes you will be more exposed to traps and gameplay on these shorter timeframes.
but look at my ej entry at midnight the other day. all i used was the fact that i knew the next thrust down would be bullsh1t. i shorted the last part of the swing down and reversed at the BOTTOM. PURELY ON GAMEPLAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.