Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this on pure pa, without lr structure., i know it would have been easier and more accurate with lr added

Attachments

• DM.PNG
    DM.PNG
    81 KB · Views: 63
  • stats.PNG
    stats.PNG
    24.8 KB · Views: 61
  • stats2.PNG
    stats2.PNG
    61.6 KB · Views: 69
EU

I have exited my 30% stake on buy now at 1339 - as think 50 might hold for longer as a high

Would scalp buy on 100% when we reach a good interim support - ideally above 1300

For now its still a scalp sell under 1343

I did this on pure pa, without lr structure., i know it would have been easier and more accurate with lr added

That's excellent if you can read it from pure PA - when PA agrees with LRs- I find it easier - but we are all different and so it's what suits you the best really(y)

Also a approx 35% increase in a live account in only approx 2 hrs on low stakes its mega good

Trouble is other traders think it cannot be done - and say - its a lucky one off - lol

meanwhile - we carry on making money day in - day out ;-)

Also a approx 35% increase in a live account in only approx 2 hrs on low stakes its mega good

Trouble is other traders think it cannot be done - and say - its a lucky one off - lol

im now looking at the lr actin and am sure some of my entries would have been better. I just wanted to provide a view on what drawing sr on a continual basis is like for me. I realised recently that we both talk of pa and sr as two components and need to illustrate it more

ah sorry, in interests of clarity, this was a demo account as i would not do it live without lr assistance!!!

ah sorry, in interests of clarity, this was a demo account as i would not do it live without lr assistance!!!

OK

well that's fine - I know I still need my LR set up for extra reassurance - but even today still would not use my own money and try over 15 or 20 lots as I would worry I would then hit a losing streak of say 5 or 7 losses in a row

Amazing how your mind can foot you up - but live on 6 or 8 lots - no problem - I feel safe

4 10 pm

EU

so far - 1362 at 4 00 pm

Will it try 1370 or even 1390 again ??

Have not got a clue - BUT whilst above 1343/4 - still wants higher for me ?

Hello F,
i have some more questions for you, if you dont mind...
1. Which levels do YOU consider the most important when scalping? I mean levels from 1m, 5m, 15m etc
2. What do you consider to be the breakout of the level? Close of 1m bar above/below? Or all LRs should be above/below level to take the trade?
3. do you trade fades (false breakouts of larger time frame s/r zones)? Good example from today when you told that from some level youll be looking for short scalps, but price went a little lower, false breakout of support and moved higher? when ill be at my pc ill post a chart to show what i mean.
4. What are your signals to exit the position? Are you looking at LRs to tell you when or by price action?
5. You told that you are using s/l not greater than 5 pips - dou you just set sl to 5 pips or it depends on price action? Or maybe above/below fast LRs - if price will break them probably we are on the wrong side anyway...
thanks in advance
Alex

And also, what long term LRs are giving you if you are looking at (from what i see) swing highs/lows breakouts for determining trade direction?
Alex

Hello F,
i have some more questions for you, if you dont mind...
1. Which levels do YOU consider the most important when scalping? I mean levels from 1m, 5m, 15m etc
2. What do you consider to be the breakout of the level? Close of 1m bar above/below? Or all LRs should be above/below level to take the trade?
3. do you trade fades (false breakouts of larger time frame s/r zones)? Good example from today when you told that from some level youll be looking for short scalps, but price went a little lower, false breakout of support and moved higher? when ill be at my pc ill post a chart to show what i mean.
4. What are your signals to exit the position? Are you looking at LRs to tell you when or by price action?
5. You told that you are using s/l not greater than 5 pips - dou you just set sl to 5 pips or it depends on price action? Or maybe above/below fast LRs - if price will break them probably we are on the wrong side anyway...
thanks in advance
Alex

Hi Alex

If it's OK - I will answer your questions a little later on tonight. Popping out for tea - but hope later on after 8 00 pm or so will make a full reply

Regards

F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.