Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

7 23 am

Did not take the scalp buy out of TW at 7 16 am - but jumped in once we made 1380 and it was 7 20 am as PS still very bullish atm

We need over 1400 and ideally over 1410 to stay with buys - just 88 or 93 not enough

AU

7 22 am

although its in a scalp buy above 8100 - I am looking to see if I can scalp sell under 8125 / 22 area next maybe after 7 30 am ??

AU

7 28am

First pullback at 8123 started before half hr change

Difficult one - as time rules favour higher after pullback - but lot of R's uo to 8127 / 30

EU

7 32 am

The market will not let it be easy

It wants higher - but - the LP's or market makers are manipulating and defending 89/90 for now - annd trying to drop weak bulls

If you are scalping - then you just exit with any profit and wait for another attempt over 70

If it goes under 64 and 60 - different ball game - the quick move up then could have been false and just a set up

Hi Fgzy

Yes hope we can breach above 94 and try over 1400

Above 1370 and 75 on pullbacks - still scalp bullish for more scalp buys atm

GL

before 94 there is 82, also upper channel line is rejecting higher prices, it may try a bit of push and pull before but does not seems easy...maybe not today.....I do not know and I do not care, I trade what ever is given to me.....I will try to post a chart soon to show what I mean.....

before 94 there is 82, also upper channel line is rejecting higher prices, it may try a bit of push and pull before but does not seems easy...maybe not today.....I do not know and I do not care, I trade what ever is given to me.....I will try to post a chart soon to show what I mean.....

Please do and i will post my EU chart during next hour as well

I favour a try higher whilst we stay above 70 now - but we both know how much trickery goes on and so nothing will surprise me - not even if we make 1399 and then drop 100 pips ;-))

94 now..

EU

7 41 am

7 31 am was more scalp buys above 72 and now we are trying the big 1400 - 97 as I type

Be careful though - above 1380 still scalp bullish for me on pullbacks

hey all ##

I am still around ...............had a few glitches yesterday on my laptop so rebooted and trading low contract bets today till all feels ok .............looks like its rolling again

nice moves on EU in last hour ............just missed a corker whilst posting

Grrrrrr
N

Attachments

• trade1.JPG
    trade1.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 147
  • trade2.JPG
    trade2.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 114

94 is the high of the previous weekly chart which is also a doji........said that bulls are showing the balls....prices are in a steep up channel, a previous up trendline had been broke but in a side way, if she brokes and holds she can go to visit the upper larger channel line.....

Attachments

• view.png
    view.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 133
hey all ##

I am still around ...............had a few glitches yesterday on my laptop so rebooted and trading low contract bets today till all feels ok .............looks like its rolling again

nice moves on EU in last hour ............just missed a corker whilst posting

Grrrrrr
N

Morning N

Some nice trades there - well done and keep ploughing away

EU just made over 1400 - lets have a party :D(y)

94 is the high of the previous weekly chart which is also a doji........said that bulls are showing the balls....prices are in a steep up channel, a previous up trendline had been broke but in a side way, if she brokes and holds she can go to visit the upper larger channel line.....

Nice chart Fugazsy

It might be after LO before I post what I have been working on this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.