From that time now EU back up at 1165 area - ie 40 pips higher

GU back up at 5375 - another 40 pip retrace up

EJ - now up at at 133 47 - ie over 50 + pip rise

EA - now back up to 4156 area - another 50 pip rise

All just from small bounces and initial scalp buys

Thats over 180 pips in under 40 mins off 4 pairs -

No did not even bag half of that amount - but still - nice movements

I will hang around for UCad news at 3 30pm and then finishing for day

Not traded UCad today - its in a session bull bias above 2030 and 2040 with a high in the 2070's

Will it be going over R's at 2080 and make 2100 - or is it falls under 2040 and lower ??

Dont know - not even looked at what the news is - but will be looking more around 3 30 pm to see if any nice scalp trades 3- 9 mins after the news is out

Noticed this 3 30 red Cad news is a speech - so we might not see any immediate reaction on Ucad

Its still scalp bullish above 2055 and 60 for now with Rs at 80 and 2100

As I type - up we go

I reckon Major Magnum will be annoyed when he sees how the movements after 2 30 pm turned out

He had to go then and last hours its been 200+ pip stuff available off 4 or 5 pairs and i noticed he was trading at least 4 pairs earlier on

OK 2093 high on UCad atm - and I am done for day as school run at 4 pm ish

Another busy last week of the month - and of course last day of the month

I notice a few Bank Holidays tomorrow and Monday - but hope to be around - but not doing both as full days

I hope you have all had some great trades and made some money

Will pop back in later

Regards

F

Very well done

On a live small account - even with small stake sizes and no silly 10% + stuff you still put an account up over 40% in what under 4 hrs or so - taking it easy

Not checked your win ratios etc - but all looks very good and well controlled

Credit to you MM - now - where are the dissers again ???

Also you were blogging whilst you traded - that takes some doing until you got at least 5000 live trades under your belt - then it gets easier - I promise you

Regards
If by dissers you mean the smart ones ,well Im here .....I dont know what you see when you go through those trades but its not what I see

It may look like loads of small scalps but it aint .He enters a position with a whatever amount and proceeds to close off bit by bit until its fully closed .

So take eur/jpy for example ...first one closed at 10:40 for 10 pips so around that time he closed at say 133.07 ,that means he sold at 133.17
Ok next one closed @ 11:05 for 43 pips (close price 132.75 +43 =133.18
@ 11:38 for 18 pips(close price 132.99 + 18 = 133.17

All sold at same price and the same for all cable and other currency trades too .He buys or sells big and closes bit by bit and comes here and shows statements implying he is a super scalping Mofo student when its all crap.It works out when there is a nice trending day and you can show endless wins and throw in an odd loss to make it real but on a choppy day there be nothing

All in all if you check them all out there is about 6 or 7 trades in reality there

Please forgive the paintwork

Attachments

• 189502d1430400893-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-finalscore.png
    189502d1430400893-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-finalscore.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
On a live small account - even with small stake sizes and no silly 10% + stuff you still put an account up over 40% in what under 4 hrs or so - taking it easy

So 40% in under 4hrs of virtually risk-less trading. From this point thee all shall all be known as The Alphas.

While I'm sure you're not suggesting this is possible other than as a one-off now and again (and I appreciate this is MM's result today), it's still a blinding result. And ya do a reasonably solid percentage on a daily basis yourself, don't ya.

Seriously Mr. F, my lot are not in the speculative side of the business nor in the retail space at all, but I'm goin to mention to me buy-side chaps when I get back ta work your stellar performance and, only if yer interested of course, see if we can't put you together with one of our traders for a few weeks. You'd be more than handsomely compensated for your trouble, naturally enough.

If by dissers you mean the smart ones ,well Im here .....I dont know what you see when you go through those trades but its not what I see

It may look like loads of small scalps but it aint .He enters a position with a whatever amount and proceeds to close off bit by bit until its fully closed .

So take eur/jpy for example ...first one closed at 10:40 for 10 pips so around that time he closed at say 133.07 ,that means he sold at 133.17

All sold at same price and the same for all cable and other currency trades too .He buys or sells big and closes bit by bit and comes here and shows statements implying he is a super scalping Mofo student when its all crap.It works out when there is a nice trending day and you can show endless wins and throw in an odd loss to make it real but on a choppy day there be nothing

All in all if you check them all out there is about 6 or 7 trades in reality there

Jesus Wept. IF you had been following F's thread properly, rather than repeatedly throwing your toys out of the pram, you might have realized taking partial profit is part of the technique set out earlier in this thread.
As you seem entirely devoid of the ability to read back effectively, let me highlight the said trades in a little more detail.
From entry , EJ price never moved more than 2.5 pips against me. I sold EU 90 seconds later. the Eu trade never went more than a pip or so against me. I took 70% of these positions for 10 and 8.2 pips at 10.40.
Anyone on this forum without your inimical nature would at this point be encouraging their fellow traders, but not you.That conundrum is simpler to solve than intraday retail trading. I imagine it is because cos you are not interested in Joe Public finding a working approach .
At 10:41 the Eu remainders got hit. At 10.48 i closed two thirds of the EJ remainders for 18.7 pips. At 11:05 i took off another 50% of what remained, leaving 5k to close at 11:38. This is as per method and understood by regulars.
Indeed, even if viewers were not regulars they would know i had been Peeling as:

Post 42823 states specifically
" my ej rems now at 27 pips "
so when you look at results, you know there are remainders. this can also be seen by the large pip number and small net profit ( this is because they are remainders )

Post 42831 states clearly
"closing this ej rem now

post 42833 then states clearly
"left tiny ej amount on with sl at be "

So between 10:25 and 11:38 i had traded and peeled two instruments successfully while watching 5 instruments and you have a problem with that. ( i also took a UJ trade that made money despite being wrong).
To be Honest, no one here appreciates your contributions. I have no idea why you choose to stay on this thread without reading up properly. your comments show that you simply cannot read comments or understand the method being used . I guess though, that we will have to don hard hats as the only thing exiting will be more toys from your pram
Blam with a lead filled snowshoe

Attachments

• dork.PNG
    dork.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 124
  • dork2.PNG
    dork2.PNG
    64.3 KB · Views: 160
  • dork3.PNG
    dork3.PNG
    89.1 KB · Views: 150
  • t42823.PNG
    t42823.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 108
  • t42831.PNG
    t42831.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 136
  • t42833.PNG
    t42833.PNG
    9.8 KB · Views: 147

So 40% in under 4hrs of virtually risk-less trading. From this point thee all shall all be known as The Alphas.

While I'm sure you're not suggesting this is possible other than as a one-off now and again (and I appreciate this is MM's result today), it's still a blinding result. And ya do a reasonably solid percentage on a daily basis yourself, don't ya.

Seriously Mr. F, my lot are not in the speculative side of the business nor in the retail space at all, but I'm goin to mention to me buy-side chaps when I get back ta work your stellar performance and, only if yer interested of course, see if we can't put you together with one of our traders for a few weeks. You'd be more than handsomely compensated for your trouble, naturally enough.

Hi T2Windows and Pat

Just seen your comments and I will come back to you both a little later on tonight - after the TV comedy program known as the Political debate.

Amazing 2 totally different and conflicting views - from what I can see as 2 clever guys with regards to Major M and also my way of trading.

This way of trading is real and genuine - not saying it would work on 100 or 250 lots - but as both MM are both retail traders I don't think either of us plan to get to 100+ lot size - well not me for certain - 25 lots per pip was my financial wall over 5 years ago and I can still remember the sweating and palpitations ( lol) - but then it was with my own money - so that was my excuse

Back later

Regards

F

Jesus Wept. IF you had been following F's thread properly, rather than repeatedly throwing your toys out of the pram, you might have realized taking partial profit is part of the technique set out earlier in this thread.
As you seem entirely devoid of the ability to read back effectively, let me highlight the said trades in a little more detail.
From entry , EJ price never moved more than 2.5 pips against me. I sold EU 90 seconds later. the Eu trade never went more than a pip or so against me. I took 70% of these positions for 10 and 8.2 pips at 10.40.
Anyone on this forum without your inimical nature would at this point be encouraging their fellow traders, but not you.That conundrum is simpler to solve than intraday retail trading. I imagine it is because cos you are not interested in Joe Public finding a working approach .
At 10:41 the Eu remainders got hit. At 10.48 i closed two thirds of the EJ remainders for 18.7 pips. At 11:05 i took off another 50% of what remained, leaving 5k to close at 11:38. This is as per method and understood by regulars.
Indeed, even if viewers were not regulars they would know i had been Peeling as:

Post 42823 states specifically
" my ej rems now at 27 pips "
so when you look at results, you know there are remainders. this can also be seen by the large pip number and small net profit ( this is because they are remainders )

Post 42831 states clearly
"closing this ej rem now

post 42833 then states clearly
"left tiny ej amount on with sl at be "

So between 10:25 and 11:38 i had traded and peeled two instruments successfully while watching 5 instruments and you have a problem with that. ( i also took a UJ trade that made money despite being wrong).
To be Honest, no one here appreciates your contributions. I have no idea why you choose to stay on this thread without reading up properly. your comments show that you simply cannot read comments or understand the method being used . I guess though, that we will have to don hard hats as the only thing exiting will be more toys from your pram
Blam with a lead filled snowshoe

MM,

Good stuff man. Keep it up!

Hi T2Windows

I can see now that Major M has already replied to you with regards to your comments above.

You asked the question - I dont know what you see when you go through those trades but its not what I see ??

So basically what you are seeing is not what I have been doing for approx 7 years as a Full time FX Trader and what I have explained in this and several other threads on this Forum over the last 16 months or so ??

Tell me - do you honesty think I just scalp for a few pips every day ???

Scalping is a key part of my strategy - but only because it assists me and MM to get excellent entries. Yes going back over 9 years ago i had used to scalp most days just for 3 - 7 pips every day and maybe take anything up to 50+ separate trades over a full session.

Nowadays - and for the last 5 years my method as continued to develop - but i still rarely take over 20 separate trades a day - which could appear on my statements as anything from 50 to 80 entries and exits as I pyramid and peel.

Even on days I only take say 12 separate trades over say 8 or 10 hrs - you would maybe see not just 12 entries and 12 exits but sometimes 15 or 18 entries and 25 or 30 exits.

The key part of MM's statements - ( hes shares them atm - I would never share mine openly as they are P & C ) is very small losses - high win ratios - very low drawdowns and excellent % increases using small % stakes.

I no way do 40% daily increases on a $50 -70K Capital account - mainly because my stake size can be as low as 0.2% rather than 10 times larger at 2% - and as far as I am concerned - a very experienced intraday trader could even use up to 3 or 5% stakes on small live capital accounts - rather than the recommended under 2% - even with very tight stops - simply because the cash exposure is still so small.

MM's results are not rigged or false - they are genuine and are very good on one of his £1k live capital account he has presently has at one broker. Remember MM is not a full time FX intraday trader for now. I imagine he then withdraws the funds and whilst that is going on - uses another one of his accounts set again at £1k - rather than just compounding and growing the account to £10k or £20k etc etc

I do a similar arrangement on a couple of larger accounts - but nowadays never compound - just withdraw profits even up to 3 or 4 times per month.

Everything I do is explained in my threads and the main way MM intraday trades is exactly the same as me - although as he has shown he still also uses Harmonic Patterns and PF's for his longer swing trades as well as the LR's.

I totally understand you do not believe one word I say - that's your prerogative and of course one of a "hisser" ( disser and hater together).

The thing is - the more you go on and diss on this thread - the more you lose the argument - simply because you are totally wrong

Regards

F

Hi Pat

As you know I openly share my method ( well at least 85 / 90% of it ) on this forum with other retail FX Traders.

The thing is though - I really don't like the Industry - especially as i call them - Banksters - mainly due to large amounts of monies I lost in the US Lehman Bros affair ( not my trading) and having worked in many Industries over 27 yrs - including 3 years as a Board Director with Richard Branson back in the late 80's - I have got the "T shirt" - seen the film and basically nowadays don't trust anyone - except maybe i feel sorry for the small guy - and certainly the retail FX trader

My own agenda on this forum is to show to other retail FX intraday traders - that it is all possible and to generally "diss" the Banksters and the Industry.

That means maybe some of my own "dissers" might be someway involved in the Industry - either via Brokers or commercial firms - and of course it suits them for the retail trading sheeple to be kept in the dark and just given loads of false information and lies etc,

No Disrespect to yourself Pat - or the business you work for - but its not in my interest to really help my trading enemies - and I don't even know who you work for.

I hope you understand were i am coming from

Regards

F

This way of trading is real and genuine - not saying it would work on 100 or 250 lots - but as both MM are both retail traders I don't think either of us plan to get to 100+ lot size - well not me for certain - 25 lots per pip was my financial wall over 5 years ago and I can still remember the sweating and palpitations ( lol) - but then it was with my own money - so that was my excuse
That would be the point. Sitting with someone allocated serious bunce which isn't your money is the best of all worlds. No palpitations, you get paid whatever, we test if the process works on size, you get a cut of the profits but take no losses. How stress free do ya want it? I acknowledge and appreciate your concern over scalability. Let's find out.

Tomorrow - Friday 1st May 2015

Unfortunately will not be around before approx 9 00 am tomorrow morning as got a local airport run .

Tomorrow is a Bank Holiday in Europe and of course Monday 4th May is one in the UK

Still hope to get some trading in - but not planning full days either tomorrow or Monday

Good Trading and GL

Regards

F

I do not show statements, It is nobody's business what I do or what I have, I would prefer to show others how to trade if I could instead.......you know the fish thing?........

Once again I like to stress out the point that I do not trade as F does, but that is not the point, F has helped me enormously. How? Because it made me believe that is possible, if he can do it (he sucks at trading anyway, lol, sorry F, I could not help it) I certainly can do it.

Of course I trusted him , but that trust was a consequence of him making sense to me in his money management explanations. So thank you F.

I also swing but this is a statement of my scalping method, 14 trades, 11 wins, 3 losses, 70.2 pips. Not bad for a 5 hour session.

Fzsy

Attachments

• statement.png
    statement.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 150
Friday 1st May 2015 - Approx 9 00 am

Good Morning to all FX Intraday members - the start of a new month

The last week of April was very good for me - although having lost days trading in April with a holiday break - its only been an average month in terms of money returns

I have another break planned in May - but still hope to get at least 12 days of trading in.

Late this morning due to an Airport run

Many parts of Europe have a Bank Holiday today - although the UK and UK should still be as normal and after all maybe 70% of FX volumes come from these 2 areas.

I can see I have missed a great run up on the EJ of 80 + pips and the GU and EU have also both been rising

Normal stuff with quick updates and reviews along with interim levels to look at turns and intraday trades

We have some red UK news at 9 30 am - so hope to be trading that pair as well this next hour

Have a great day

Regards

F

EU

9 07 am

Still Intraday bullish this morning and in a price structure that for me is session bullish above 1200 - with price now testing 1270

Above 1250 / 55 the price is also scalp bullish but its a case of finding the interim R's that might stop it and cause a retrace for 10 or 20 pip or even larger pip fall

The EU PA is not my cup of tea as not smooth with 10 -15 pip moves up and then 5 -15 pip pullbacks all designed to catch you out

I do have 1280 and 1300 as next R's and supports at 1210 - 25 -40 and dynamic about 45 / 48

No high on EU so far this morning as lasted over 30 mins without being breached so far - when will that change

I also swing but this is a statement of my scalping method, 14 trades, 11 wins, 3 losses, 70.2 pips. Not bad for a 5 hour session.

Fzsy
Nice.
91 points on the Dax for me, although i'd have probably been better off calling it a day early in the morning after my 5th trade

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 101
GU

9 12 am

Far better PA and of course Red news in about 15 mins or so

Its also bullish above 5340 today with high so far 5397 and supports at 5380 and 5355/60

Its presently a scalp sell after 9 00 am under 5395 but i think 5380 area should hold it for now - and then it depends on the News

Nice.
91 points on the Dax for me, although i'd have probably been better off calling it a day early in the morning after my 5th trade

Morning Lexcorp

Hope all is well and you have had some good trades

I reckon you have got the wrong thread - but no problem its easy to do

Have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.